That’s when l was a saxophone player. Now I’m a millionaire.
寄张明信片给她 那些野蛮人随时会到
Mail her a postcard. Those gorillas may be here any minute.
414号♥房♥吗 这是海岸接线生
Room 414? This is the ship-to-shore operator.
海岸接线生
Ship to shore?
甜甜 有人从游艇打电♥话♥给你
Hey Sugar it’s for you. From the yacht.
亲爱的 听到你的声音真好
Hello my dearest darling. It’s good to hear your voice.
我要吐了
l may throw up.
我睡得不太好 老实说 我根本没有合眼
No l didn’t sleep too well darling. To tell the truth l never closed an eye.
我睡得好甜 我做了一个好棒的梦
l never slept better. l had the most wonderful dream.
梦到我还在船上 船儿随波逐流
l was still on the yacht and the anchor broke loose.
我们在海上漂流了好多天
We drifted for days and days.
你是船长 我是船员
You were the captain and l was the crew.
我负责注意冰山 帮你整理贝壳 调酒
l kept a lookout for icebergs l sorted your shells and mixed your cocktails,
帮你擦眼镜上的雾气
and l wiped the steam off your glasses.
我醒来之后真想游泳去找你
And when l woke up l wanted to swim right back to you.
是呀…
Yes…
至于我俩今晚的约会…
Now about our date for tonight…
我收工后就到码头找你
I’ll meet you on the pier again right after the show.
我今晚无法来
I’m afraid not. l can’t make it tonight.
明晚也不行 我得走了
Not tomorrow either. l have to leave.
突然出了点事 我现在就要扬帆出海
Something unexpected came up. I’m sailing right away.
你要去哪里
Where to?
南美洲
South America?
真令人意外
That is unexpected.
我们在委内瑞拉挖油井
You see we have these oil interests in Venezuela.
我爸爸发电报给我 说董事会打算合并
l just got a cable from Dad. The board of directors have decided on a merger.
合并 你何时回来
A merger? How long will you be gone?
恐怕得过好一阵子
Quite a while.
老实说 我不会回来了
As a matter of fact I’m not coming back at all.
是吗
You’re not?
说来复杂 搞金融就是这样
Well it’s all rather complicated. What we call high finance.
委内瑞拉石油公♥司♥总裁
lt just so happens the president of the Venezuelan oil syndicate
有个女儿…
has a daughter…
原来是那种合并
Oh. That kind of merger.
她长什么样子
What is she like?
根据我们的金融顾问所说 她长得还可以
According to our tax adviser she’s only so-so.
但石油业就是这样
But that’s the way the oil gushes.
我要对公♥司♥股东负责
A man in my position has a responsibility to the stockholders.
很多人把毕生积蓄 都投资到我们公♥司♥
All those little people who have invested their life savings.
我明白 我想我明白吧
Of course. l understand. At least l think l do.
我知道你会明白 真希望能为你做点什么
l knew you would. l only wish there was something l could do for you.
你已经做了 你给了我这么多内线消息
But you have. You’ve given me all that inside information.
我明天就通知股票经纪人
Tomorrow I’m gonna call my broker
叫他帮我买♥♥五万股 委内瑞拉石油的股票
and have him buy me 50,000 shares of Venezuelan oil.
聪明
Smart move.
对了 你收到我的花吗
By the way did you get my flowers?
那些从我温室运来的兰花
You know those orchids from my greenhouse?
长岛的雾终于散了
The fog finally lifted over Long lsland
他们一早就把花寄出来了
and they flew them down this morning.
奇怪 我寄到你房♥间去了
That’s strange. l sent ’em to your room.
现在应该已经到了
They should have been delivered by now.
朵瑞丝 你去看看门口有没有花
Hey Dolores will you see if there’s any flowers outside?
送来了 是白色的兰花
Yes they’re here. White orchids.
我从第一次登台以来 就没有收过白兰花
l haven’t had white orchids since l was a debutante.
这是什么
What’s this?
什么
What’s what?
那是临别礼物
Oh that. Just a little going-away present.
货真价实的钻石
Real diamonds.
一定价值连城 你一向这么大方吗
They must be worth their weight in gold. Are you always this generous?
不见得
Not always.
我只是想表达我的谢意
l wanted you to know how grateful l am for what you did for me.
我什么都没做 这是水到渠成
l didn’t do anyzhing. lt just happened.
导航员来了 我们得起锚了
The navigator just came in. We’re ready to cast off.
祝你一路顺风
Well anchors aweigh and have a bon voyage.
要是想找乐团在婚礼上伴奏
lf you need an orchestra to play at your wedding,
我们两周后就能离开这里
we’ll be through here in a couple of weeks.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye my darling.
我不知道船长怎么想
l don’t know about the captain
但导航员要离开了
but the navigator’s gettin’ his tail outta here.
-咱们走吧 -等等 我的手链呢
-Yeah let’s shove off. -Wait a minute. My bracelet.
我的手链去哪了
What happened to my bracelet?
什么你的手链 是我们的
Your bracelet? It’s ours.
好吧 我们的手链去哪了
All right. What happened to our bracelet?
我们做了正确的抉择
We did the right thing with it.
你又耍老花招了吧
You’re not pullin’ one of your old tricks.
我这次没有使花招 没有耍诈
No tricks no mirrors nothing up my sleeve.
我这次老老实实
It’s on the level this time.
波本呢
Where’s that bourbon?
-怎么了 甜甜 -不知道 我突然好渴
-What’s the matter Sugar? -l don’t know. All of a sudden I’m thirsty.
你的手链从哪儿来
How did you get that bracelet?
-你喜欢吗 -我一直都很喜欢
-You like it? -l always did.
是二世给我的 他到南美洲去娶别人了
Junior gave it to me. He’s gone to South America to marry another girl.
-这就是所谓的搞金融 -应该是骗局吧
-That’s what you call high finance. -That’s what l call a louse.
若我是你 我会把手链拿回去丢在他脸上
lf l were you I’d take that bracelet and throw it back in his face.
他是我碰到的第一个好男人
He’s the first nice guy I’ve met in my life.
唯一送我礼物的人
The only one that ever gave me anyzhing.
甜甜 你迟早会忘了他
You’ll forget him Sugar.
怎么可能 我不管到哪
How can l? No matter where l go
都会看到”蚬壳石油”的招牌
there’ll always be a Shell station on every corner.
喝完了再把酒瓶还你
I’ll bring this back when it’s empty.
你疯啦 这里到处是黑帮杀手
Are you crazy? The place is crawlin’ with mobsters.
你却把保命珠宝送给别人
And you’re makin’ like Diamond Jim Brady.
我们怎么离开这儿 怎么填饱肚子
How are we gonna get outta here? How are we gonna eat?
-我们走路 饿肚子就饿肚子 -你又说”我们”
-We’ll walk. lf we have to we’ll starve. -There’s that “we” again.
不能走那边 不然会碰到大嘴和他的手下
Not that way. We don’t wanna run into Spats and his chums.
你的手干净吗
Your hands clean?
翻过来
Over.
帮我扣绑腿
OK button my spats.
老大 你打扮得真漂亮
You sure dress nice boss.
老大 我跟其他的代表谈过了
Say boss. I’ve been talking with the other delegates.
据说波纳帕特
The word is Little Bonaparte is real sore over
对牙签查理的事耿耿于怀
what happened to Toothpick Charlie.
-他和查理一齐长大 -你再说下去我就要哭了
-Him and Charlie was choirboys together. -Stop or I’ll bust out cryin’.
他甚至到车♥库♥ 把查理的牙签捡回来镀金
He even got Charlie’s last toothpick from the garage. Had it gold-plated.
我早就告诉过你们
Like l was tellin’ you fellas.
波纳帕特已经失去雄风 他不行了
Little Bonaparte’s gettin’ soft. Hasn’t got it here any more.
他以前是个冷血杀手
Used to be like a rock.
-真可惜 他该退休了 -我同意
-It’s too bad. l think it’s time he retired. -Second the motion.
我们如何逼他退休
How are we gonna retire him?
我们会想个好办法的
Oh we’ll think of somethin’ cute.
到时候波纳帕特就能
Little Bonaparte and Toothpick Charlie
和牙签查理重逢了
will be singin’ in the same choir again.
这次我们绝对不会 留下任何人证
But this time we’ll make sure there are no witnesses.
看 是电梯里那两个马子
Look. The two broads from the elevator.
过来加入我们
Hey. Join us.
那两个女人是怎么回事
What’s the matter with those dames?
也许她们不是女人
Maybe those dames ain’t dames.
脸和乐器都好眼熟
Same faces same instruments.
-这是你的情人节卡片 -是车♥库♥里那两个乐手
-Here’s your Valentine’s card. -The two musicians from the garage.
他们死也不会回芝加哥
They wouldn’t be caught dead in Chicago
咱们就在这儿做了他们
so we’ll finish the job here. Come on.
-现在怎么办 -先换下这身衣服
-All right so what do we do now? -First we gotta get out of these clothes.
“生日快乐 大嘴可伦波”
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们本来把他们困住了 结果还是被他们溜了
Me and Tiny had them cornered but we lost them in the shuffle.
-你们去哪儿了 -我们和你一块儿听歌♥剧
-Where were you guys? -We was with you at Rigoletto’s.
-你这个白♥痴♥ -老大 吃完饭再逮他们
-Why you stupid idiot. -Boss we’ll get ’em after the banquet.
他们跑不远的
They can’t be too far away.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位歌♥剧同行
Thank you fellow opera-lovers.
自我担任主席至今已十年
It’s been ten years since l elected myself president of this organisation,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!