谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help!
嘿
Hey.
操
Fuck.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
没什么 在等人
Nothing, just waiting.
等Jill是吗
Yeah, for Jill?
不是
No.
真的 因为她的车停在这
Really, ’cause it’s her car right here.
我是说这是我妈妈的车 但是她借来的
I mean well it’s my mom’s car, but she’s borrowing it.
是吗
Is it?
对啊 当然啦
Yeah, yeah.
她昨晚不是搭你回家吗
Didn’t she give you a ride last night?
哦 是啊 是啊
Oh yeah, yeah, no, she did.
这可真有点怪 你不记得这个
That’s kinda weird, you don’t remember the…
我猜我忘了
I guess I forgot.
忘掉了 这似乎很奇怪啊
Forgot, that’s seems weird.
管他呢 看看这个
Anyway, check this out.
人们要去挪威
Folks are going to Norway on a bit
买♥♥点东西 但到底 还不如
of a buying trip, but what the hell, might as
他们坐在这消磨时间呢
well throw a while they’re down there.
哦
Oh.
Neat
Neat.
什么时候开始
When is it?
下个月 在毕业舞会的时候
Next month, during the regular prom-type prom.
好
Okay.
呃 我跟Tonic说过了 我们要
Yeah, I talked to Tonic, we’re gonna
拿到三只桶 吃点披萨 尽情舞蹈
get three kegs, have some pizza, dance around,
玩点好玩的游戏
play some games that don’t suck,
不管怎么样 得玩得开心
whatever, yeah, should be a pretty
但你得来
good time, but you should come.
像我说的 你当然会来
What am I saying, of course you’re
不然你也没什么事可做的了
gonna come, what else do you have to do?
坐在你家周围
Sit around your house having
躺着晒太阳或者其他什么吗
no depth perception or whatever?
得了吧
Come on.
嘿 我的手在哪
Hey, how far’s my hand?
我的手在哪 -别玩了
How far’s my hand? – Stop it.
我的手在哪
How far’s my hand?
操你 小伙子
Fuck you, man.
不管怎样 我会去Kinko的
Anyway, I’m gonna go to Kinko’s
然后复印多一点 我需要
and make some copies, and I need
你和我一起去 怎么样
you to come with me, all right?
所以走吧 走吧 来我们走
So let’s go, let’s go, come on.
嘿 我真的不能
Hey, I really can’t…
噢嘿 怎么了
Oh hey, what’s going on?
发生了什么
What’s happening?
想带着独眼龙去
Trying to get one-eyed willy
Kinko那里复印
here to go to Kinko’s for copies.
嗯 嗯 对不起
Mmm-mmm, sorry.
你没告诉他我们的项目吗
Did you tell him about our project?
什么
What?
什么项目
What project?
等等 你真的没说吗
Wait, you really didn’t tell?
我们 这可真有趣
We, this is so funny.
对 不 我们有件事得干
Yeah, no, we have a thing.
为了这件事我们必须去海滩而且
We have to go to the beach and
收集20中不同的
collect 20 different types of
贝壳或者其他什么的
shells for this thing or whatever.
好 但你没告诉他吗
Yeah, but you didn’t tell him?
你必须得在冬天
You have to go to the beach to
为了收集贝壳去海滩吗
collect shells in the winter?
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
这的老师都他妈怎么了 对吧
What the hell is wrong with the teachers here, right?
恍惚之间我们就已经高三了 伙计
We’re all of a sudden in the third grade, man?
你逃不过这个
It’s like no, you won’t weasel out of this,
我才不能一个人干这事
I am not doing this shit on my own, I’m savvy
快点决定跟我走吧
like a motherfucking toothpick, so let’s go.
好
Okay.
我也很高兴可以去
Yeah, no, I mean I’m good to go too.
我们会在家里再见的
We’ll see you at the house.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you.
我会去看你 我今晚
I’ll just see you, I’ll see
会在家里看你的
you tonight at the house.
给我一小时 我可以帮忙搞贝壳的事
Well give me an hour, I can do the shells thing.
晚点见 拜拜
Yeah, I’ll see you later, bye!
好的 让我知道你要去哪
Okay, well let me know where you’re going ’cause
因为那样的话我就能找到你
I can meet you later if you want to, right?
你知道你没必要这么做
You didn’t have to do that, you know.
我很抱歉 我只是
I’m sorry, I just…
我可以一直看到他 我每天都和他
I get to see him all the time, I hang
出去逛街 他人很好
out with him every day, and he’s great,
他人很好 我很了解他
he’s great, I just know him so well.
我想了解你
I want to get to know you.
比现在了解得更多一点
More than I do now.
那很奇怪吧
Is that weird?
嘿 我们现在要去海滩吗
Hey, are we going to the beach right now?
去收集贝壳吗
To collect shells?
不 去你的
No, fuck that.
你把我当什么了 推销的吗
What am I, a personal ad?
不是的 我们去废墟那吧
No, let’s go to the dump.
反舞会行动
Anti-prom?
这有些邪魅的酷
That’s wicked cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 这所有的东西都是你自己做的吗
Yeah, you did this all by yourself?
是的 是的 没错
Yeah, yeah yeah.
天呐 你真是个天才 酷毙了
God, you’re really talented, that’s cool.
你要去Ben Frank家吗
You go to Ben Frank?
是啊
Yeah.
天呐 我也要去 我也要去那里
Oh my God, me too, I mean I went there.
顺便问一下这多少钱
How much is it, by the way?
这么残忍♥啊
It’s pretty brutal.
是啊
Yeah.
那么这是哪儿
Hey, so where is it?
这个派对吗
The party?
在拉勒米
It’s in Laramie.
你应该去的
So yeah, you should come.
你说啥
Excuse me?
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个同性恋 老兄
It’s like shit, you fucking faggots, man.
这真是难以置信 真的 我是认真的
It’s unbelievable, really, seriously.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 嘿 Matt 在吗
Hi, hey, is Matt right there?
他的手♥机♥落了 我只是想还给他
I just, I have his phone, I wanted to return it to him.
我很抱歉 你找谁
I’m sorry, who are you looking for?
嘿 Jill
Hey Jill!
我去趟厕所很快回来 你在这等一会
I just need the restroom quick, just stay here for a second.
这女孩几岁了
How old is she?
这是男孩
It’s a he.
没错
All right.
好吧
Okay.
是啊
Yeah.
关一下门
Shut that behind you.
好的
Yeah.
这是你的主意吗
Is this your idea?
噢 不是 我们搬进来的时候就是这样了
Oh, no, it was like that when we moved in.
我从来没想过要重新改造它
I just never got around to changing it.
你弹这个
You play?
不 以前弹 但是我手笨
No, I used to, but my hands are clumsy.
也不能真正的跟上节拍
Can’t really keep a beat either.
我妈妈给我买♥♥的
My mom got it for me
在我眼睛出事之后
right after the whole eye thing.