我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can do this.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你可是我最好的哥们儿
You’re one of my best pledges.
难道就没有其他办法了吗
Isn’t there any other way?
你想离开 也没人强迫你待在这儿啊
You wanna leave, no one’s forcing you to be here.
嗯 我知道 只是
No, I know, it’s just…
更重要的是 也没人强迫她留在这
More importantly, no one’s forcing her to be here.
她又不傻 她知道会发生些什么
She’s not stupid, she knows what’s going on.
不然你觉得到现在她怎么还不气冲冲的离开呢
Why do you think she hasn’t stormed out by now?
为什么别人都没这么做
Why haven’t all of them stormed out?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为他们想上一群好看的男人
Because they wanna fuck a bunch of good looking dudes.
我们在利用她们吗
Are we exploiting them?
这不明摆着嘛
Obviously.
那他们是不是也在利用我们呢
Are they exploiting us right back?
你最好相信这点
You better believe it.
干杯
Cheers.
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
I’m not gonna fuck you.
哇 那我就放心了
Wow, that’s a relief.
我就这么一说 你不是我的菜
I’m just saying, you’re not my type.
我想我们应该先把这个说清楚
I figured we should get that out of the way up front.
提前说清楚 在我请你喝酒之后再来跟我说这事
Up front, you mean like after I pay for your drink?
我没针对你
It’s nothing personal.
你只是太…
You’re just too…
平凡了
Normal.
平凡
Normal.
天哪 行吧
Oh God, okay.
当然了 当然是这个理由
Of course, of course that’s the reason.
怎么了
What?
哇
Whoa.
你想要不一样是吗 你想要不寻常的是吗
You want different, huh, you want weird?
给你 都归你了
There you go, it’s all yours.
你知道吗 最搞笑的就是我其实
You know what, the funny thing is I actually
我完全同意你说的话 完全同意
don’t disagree with you, I really don’t.
我不在乎你怎么称呼我
I don’t care what the fuck you call me.
我只希望你们这帮人 你们所有人
I just wish that you guys, all you guys
都能够赞同这点
would just get together and agree on it
因为我他妈的也不清楚我自己是什么
’cause I don’t know what the fuck I am.
但这帮人 他们似乎知道
And all these guys, they seem to know.
我是说他们都聚在这
I mean they’re here, they put on
穿上这样的衣服
this little uniform, and the only
我之所以没有那样穿是因为
reason I don’t have mine on is because
这东西不适合 它不适合我
this thing doesn’t, it doesn’t fit me.
如果适合 如果真有什么
And if it did, if there was something
我能够穿的 能说的 能做的 那么
I could wear or say or do, then…
你现在有在听我讲话吗
Are you even listening to me right now?
我在跟你说话呢
I’m saying something to you.
卧♥槽♥ 真的是太酷了
Shit, that is so fucking cool.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么会变这样的
No, how did it happen?
你得告诉我
You gotta tell me.
等等 在你开始之前
Actually wait, before you start.
嘿 Andy
Hey Andy!
快过来 你得来看看
Get over here, you’ve gotta see this!
2比4
204…
2比5了 先生们女士们 2比5
205, ladies and gentlemen, 205!
好了 最后一个
All right, last up.
嘿 很有意思的 来吧
Hey tons of fun, come on.
来吧 宝贝儿 就一会时间 来吧
Come on sweetie, it’ll just take a second, let’s go.
你丫的别碰我
Don’t fucking touch me.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it’s not gonna hurt.
站起来
Just get up.
我说了我不要
I said I didn’t…
站到体重秤上就好了
Just get on the scale.
我不想这样做 我不想
I’m not doing this, I don’t…
把你的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off her!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
哥们儿 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Dude, what the fuck are you doing?
我只是把她带去称体重啊
I was just taking her on the scale.
她并不想称体重 所以别碰她
She doesn’t wanna get on the scale, so do not touch her!
她不想站上体重秤
She doesn’t wanna get on the scale?
你算什么 突然间变成她的保镖了
What are you, her bodyguard all of a sudden?
发生什么了
What’s going on?
她不想称体重
She doesn’t wanna get on the scale.
所以呢
So?
别人都这么做 所以她现在也必须这么做
So everyone else has, so she has to now.
她不必做任何她不乐意做的事
She doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t wanna do.
这本应是件开心的事
This is supposed to be fun.
对 但别人都这么做了
Yeah, but everyone else has…
我不管别人怎么样
I don’t give a shit about everyone else.
我唯一关心的人是
Only person I care about is…
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
Jill
Jill.
名字真好听
Beautiful name.
最重要的是你玩的开心
All that’s important is that you have
我说的没错吧 Patrick
a good time, isn’t that right Patrick?
是的
Yeah.
去楼上吧
Upstairs.
最后一间靠左的房♥间
Last door on the left.
你怎么知道我以前是打篮球的
How did you know I played basketball back then?
我们以前上的是同一所高中 还记得吗
Well we went to the same high school remember?
你高中也在Ben Frank读的吗
You went to Ben Frank?
对啊
Yeah.
难道你忘了之前有一次
Don’t you remember there was that
我们都站在走廊上
one time we were in the hallway,
当时我在看大学录取板的东西
I was looking at the college placement board,
你就出现了 然后我说
and you came up and I was like
嘿 我们在同一所高中上学
hey look, we’re going to the same school
然后你说真好 到时候见
and you said nice, I’ll see you there.
你想再来一瓶啤酒吗
You want another beer?
不是的 那是
No, that…
她是谁
Who is she?
她是 我们在一起过
She’s, we were dating.
曾经约会过 你们俩分手了吗
Were dating, as in you guys broke up?
不完全是
Not exactly.
好吧
Right.
不完全是
Not exactly.
你们俩在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
一年半
Year and a half.
我们正尝试远距离
We were trying the whole long distance thing.
哦 真的吗
Oh really?
那你觉得怎么样
How’s that working out for you?
那是个笑话
That was another joke.
是的
Right, yeah.
船上有个的洞
♪ Hole in the boat
现在我们再也不用回家
♪ And now we can never go home
有一个洞在船上
♪ There’s a hole in the boat
现在我们再也不用回家
♪ And now we can never go home
天哪
Oh God.
我是个多么糟糕歌♥手
I’m such a shitty singer.
该死的 你真的听了吗
Oh fuck, were you even listening?
别这样兄弟 你很好 -你有个很好的嗓音
Come on man, no, you’re good. – You got a good voice.
x7f不不 闭嘴 这错了
No, no, shut up, that’s wrong.
胡说 真的
Fuck that, it’s true.
不对兄弟 不是的 我不是
No man, it’s not, I’m not gonna.
得了吧
Oh come on.
小心点 天哪x7f
Watch it, jeez.
离开这
Outta here.