不 我才不是 好吧
No, no I’m not, okay?
我一直在讨论的就是这些破玩意儿
This is the kind of shit I’m talking about.
我也会读书
I read.
我拥有思想 我…
I have thoughts, I…
我拥有想象力 我去那些
I have an imagination, I go to
你都不知道的地方
places that you don’t even know.
我为人们做好事
I do things for people.
天呐 你♥他♥妈♥的是在逗我吗
Oh my God, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.
因为我在意这些
Because I care.
我想让你喜欢我的这些方面
That’s the kind of shit that I want you to want
这就是我想让你了解的我
me for, that’s what I want you to know about me.
我是个正派的人
I’m a decent guy.
哇哦
Wow.
你看起来…
You look…
哇哦
Wow.
准备好可以走了吗
You ready to go?
好吧
Okay.
你会喜欢上他们的
Okay, you’re gonna like them,
他们非常酷的 相信我 是这样的
they’re super cool, trust me, it’s gonna be,
你身上有多少现金
how much cash do you have on you?
不多 怎么了
Not a lot, why?
给 拿着这些
Here, just take this.
拿着
Take that.
听好了 啤酒是免费的 但那些烈性酒收费
All right, the beer is free, but the liquor costs
所以当你请女生喝酒的时候
money okay, so when you offer to buy a girl
一定要把所有的钱都拿出来
a drink, make sure you pull out the whole wad.
好吧 让她看见
Okay, let her see it.
为什么
Why?
让她知道你的钱包深不可测
So she knows you have deep pockets.
但是我没有钱
Yeah, but I don’t.
是的 但是她不知道这些 对吧
Right, but she doesn’t even know that, all right?
她们只看到了你想让她们看到的
They only see what you want them to see.

Hey!
有个人你得来见一见
I got someone I need you to meet!
嘿 嘿 Toni
Hey, hey, Toni!
Toni Toni 这是Matt Matt 这是Toni
Toni, Toni, this is Matt, Matt, this is Toni.
Toni和我在同一个女性研究班级里 她是个疯子
Toni is in my Women’s Studies class and she’s insane.
你好
Hi.
你穿这么奇葩的衣服干嘛
So what’s with the weird outfit?
啊 什么意思
What, what do you mean?
啊 抱歉 我忘记告诉他派对主题了
Yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell him about the theme.
什么
What?
什么主题
What theme?
女扮男装之夜
Boys Will Be Girls Night.
我之前应该告诉你的 抱歉
Yeah, I should’ve told you man, I’m sorry about that.
为什么你没有换女装
How come you’re not dressed up?
我 噢 我在等个人
Me, oh, I’m waiting for someone.
哇哦
Oooo!
闭嘴 别乱说话
Shut up, shut up.
谁啊
Who?
就是个朋友 别瞎操心 没事的
Just a friend, don’t worry about it, it’s gonna be fine.
诶 你就…
Hey, just…
注意点就行
Be careful.
好的 玩得开心
All right, have fun!
嘿 我觉得楼上还有一些长围巾
Hey, I think there’s some extra boas upstairs.
跟我来 我会帮你找到你今晚的衣服的
Come with me, I’ll get you in uniform.
236 女士们 先生们
236, ladies and gentlemen!
下一个会是谁呢
Who we got next?
找到你了 上台来
Got you, come on up.
啊 宝贝 别破坏气氛啊
Aww, sweetie, don’t be a sourpuss.
好吧 再下一个是谁
All right, who’s up?
195 195
195, 195!
Jill
Jill?
怎么了
Huh?
你想来杯啤酒吗 还是想要其他什么的
Do you want a beer or something?
可以
Yeah.
你想喝什么
What do you want?
都行
I don’t care.
这是什么
What is it?
为你准备的东西
For you.
带上让我看看
Let’s see.
不 我身上的就够了
No, that’s it.
不不不
No no no.
不 我一点都不想要那个
No, I don’t want any of that please.
你当然想要
Oh yes you do.
不 真的 我已经装扮好了
No, I’m really, I’m all set.
嘿 闭上嘴让我打扮你
Hey, just shut up and let me do it.
你会看起来很棒的 反正你已经有
You will look so good, you’ve already got
这种半女性化的东西了
that semi-feminine thing going on anyway.
高颧骨 还有厚嘴唇
High cheek bones, you have big full lips.
涂上这个都不在话下啊
This will be a cinch.
不 我不想要那个
No, I don’t want that.
你就相信我吧
Just trust me!
听着 我说了我不想要那个
Listen to me, I said I don’t wanna do that!
那行吧
All right.
那你想要什么
So what do you want to do then?
嗨 Justin
Hey, Justin.
你来了
You made it, man.
嗨 呃…
Hey there, uh…
Elmo
Elmo
Elmo Elmo
Elmo, Elmo.
你觉得这地方还好吗
So did you find the place okay?
是的 是的 有点像…
Yeah, yeah, it was kinda…
你能再说一下这次派对的主题吗
What kind of party did you say this was again?
好像就是一个傻♥逼♥变装派对
Oh, it’s like a stupid costume party.
通常我不会在这种地方
Normally I wouldn’t be caught dead
因为基佬太多了
in a place like this, too many fags.
但这里有好多女人还不错 对吧
But a boatload of theater chicks though right?
我跟你说 我去帮你
Tell you what, why don’t I grab
拿外套 顺便帮你找个妞
your coat and get you some Goose.
这个 我觉得我
You know, I think I’m just,
我觉得我该回去了
I think I’m gonna head out.
这个地方对我来说有些太狂野了
This place is just a little too wild for my tastes.
啊 好吧 别啊 我明白
Oh, yeah, no, I get it.
我跟你说 你去喝一杯…
Tell you what, get you a drink…
没关系 不用了
It’s all right.
你确定吗
You sure?
你还好吗 – 是的 我没事
You all right? – Yeah, I’ll just, yeah.
好吧 注意安全驾驶
Okay, yeah, drive safe.
Justin
Justin!
你好 你知道卫生间在哪吗
Hey, do you know where the bathroom is?
哦 妈的 是你
Oh shit, it’s you.
Patrick keever对吧
Patrick Keever huh?
什么
What?
我听说过那个人 他就像个种马一样
I heard dude, he’s a fucking stud.
我都嫉妒了
I’m jealous.
你和谁来的
Who are you with?
Fabio 他是个会拍照的性感的拉丁男人
Fabio, he’s the sexy Latin dude taking the photos.
他把自己名字文在自己后背上
He’s got his own name tattooed on
今晚他已经两次在谈话中
his back and he’s already misused the
乱卖♥♥弄自己的学问了
word pedantic twice in conversation tonight.
但管他呢 他是赛艇队的成员
But fuck it, he’s on the rowing team
他还有像垒球那样的二头肌
and he’s got biceps like softballs.
没人会在乎这些的 对吧
So who gives a shit right?
对了 话说那个Patrick
But yeah, Patrick.
你可真是个幸运的女孩
You’re a lucky girl.
今晚有更多有趣的等着你呢
Got a fun night ahead of you.
听着 我有话跟你说
Look, I gotta talk to you about something.
他们怎么都穿这么酷的黑衣服
Why do they all wear solid black?
我是说怎么不♥穿♥竖条纹的衣服 是不是
I mean whatever happened to vertical stripes right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!