suffered more losses than anticipated and…
吉连姆付出了代价
Gilliam had to pay the price.
真是讽刺
Ironic, isn’t it?
人的生死
How people dramatically cross
这么不可预料
that thin barrier between life and death…
现在只剩一件事了
now there’s just one last thing for us to do.
计数
Tally up the numbers.
维尔福 是我
Hello Wilford, it’s me.
我在吉连姆这
I’m at Gilliam’s place.
等等
Hold on.
数字没变吗
Is it still the same number?
没变 还是74%
Yes, it still stands at 74%.
好的 继续
Okay, carry on.
等等
Wait.
留下十八个 庆祝十八周年
Spare 18, to celebrate our 18th year.
真是漂亮
It’s an excellent idea.
你的人
Your people.
该死 克劳德 小心永动机
Goddamnit Claude. Mind the Engine!
她最近有点敏感
She’s getting sensitive recently.
坐下 注意用餐礼仪
Sit down and mind your table manners.
放松
Just relax.
冷静
Calm down.
现在我明白吉连姆的话了
Now I can see what Gilliam meant,
他说你非常厉害 聪明
he told me you were brilliant and clever.
就是爱紧张
But always so tense.
你多久没睡过女人了
When’s the last time you got laid?
吉连姆说过 两条胳膊抱女人最好
Like Gilliam said, holding a woman is much better with two arms.
我会怀念吉连姆的
I’ll miss Gilliam.
也会怀念我俩的午夜电♥话♥
I’ll miss our late night phone chats.
他能说好几个小时
He could go on for hours.
只用一条胳膊
All with only one arm.
干嘛这个表情
What’s with that face?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你好像疯了
You look like a crazy person.
好像这列车疯的还不够似的
As if there aren’t enough crazies on this train.
血
Blood!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What happened?
趴下
Get down.
幼娜
Yona.
必须打开门
We must open this door.
看那些线
You see those cables?
线太多了
There are so many cables.
去死吧
Die!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
我觉得适当的疯狂一点
I think it is easier for someone to survive on this train…
才能在车上活下去
if they have some level of insanity.
吉连姆很明白
As Gilliam well understood…
必须平衡焦虑和害怕
we need to maintain the proper balance of anxiety and fear…
混乱和恐惧 才能生存下去
chaos and horror in order to keep life going.
如果没有 就要创造
If we don’t have that, we need to invent it.
这么说来
In that sense,
你创造的柯蒂斯大革命真是件杰作
the Great Curtis Revolution you invented was truly a masterpiece.
幼娜
Yona.
红色接8号♥
Red, number 8.
不对 7号♥
No, 7.
跟我走吧 柯蒂斯
Come with me, Curtis.
给你看样东西
Something I want to show you.
你应得的
You deserve it.
走吧
Come on.
她醒了
She’s waking up now.
舒服吗
Cozy yes?
多安详
Peaceful.
你在她的心脏里
You are now in her heart.
我穷尽了毕生心血
I’ve devoted my entire life for this.
不灭的永动机
The Eternal Engine.
这就是永恒
It is the eternity itself.
你在车上独处过吗
Have you ever been alone on this train?
你多久没独处过了
When was the last time you were alone?
是不是记不得了
You can’t remember, can you?
自己待会吧
So please do.
多待会
Take your time.
我刚写的
I just wrote it.
给你的 柯蒂斯
It’s for you, Curtis.
拿着
Here.
列车
我老了
I am old.
我想让你接管
I want you to take my Station.
这是你梦寐以求的吧
It’s what you’ve always wanted.
也是吉连姆梦寐以求的
It’s what Gilliam wanted too.
照顾好永动机
You must tend the Engine…
别让她停转
Keep her humming.
看 柯蒂斯
Look, Curtis.
门那边
Beyond the gate…
一节又一节车厢
Sections after sections percisely
严守自己的位置 永远不变
where they’ve always been and where they’ll always be.
合起来是什么
All adding up to what?
列车
The train.
而人们在各自的位置 保持着最佳人口数量
And now the perfectly correct number of human beings…
合起来是什么
all in their proper places, all adding up to what?
人类
Humanity.
这列车就是世界
The train is the world.
我们就是人类
We the humanity.
领导人类的重任交给你了
And now you have the sacred responsibility to lead all humanity.
没了你 柯蒂斯 人类就不复存在
Without you, Curtis, humanity will cease to exist.
你见过无人领导的后果
You’ve seen what people do without leadership.
互相吞噬
They devour one another.
幼娜 克洛诺
Yona, the Kronole!
幼娜 住手 不要
Yona, stop! No.
没子弹了吗
No bullets?
去拿克洛诺
Get the Kronole then.
看他们
Look at them.
人就是这样
That’s how people are.
你知道
You know.
你也见过
You’ve seen this.
经历过
You’ve been this.
是不是荒唐又可悲
Ridiculous. Pathetic, aren’t they?
你可以拯救他们
You can save them from themselves.
所以吉连姆才救了你
This is what Gilliam saved you for.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
这是你的命运
This is your destiny.
好了
It’s done!
柯蒂斯 火柴
Curtis, matches.
柯蒂斯 火柴
Curtis! The match!
这地方只能容下♥体♥型很小的
The space only allows for a very small person.
五岁以下的孩子
Young children under 5.
永动机永不灭 可她的部件不全是
The Engine lasts forever but not to all of its parts.
那个部件最近失效了
That piece of equipment went extinct recently.
得找东西取代
We needed a replacement.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness the tail section
尾车不断有孩子出生
manufactured us a steady supplies of kids.
所以就靠人力维持
So we can keep going manually.
王八蛋
Fucking bastard!
幼娜
Yona…
拿上火柴
Take the fire.
只剩一根了
Only one left.
永动机致命故障
Critical engine shutdown.
好了
Okay.
请保持安全距离
Please stand at safe distance.
安迪 是你吗
Andy? Is that you?
安迪
Andy!