We’ve been eating that shit ever since.
我恨了维尔福十♥八♥年♥
18 years I hate Wilford.
等这一刻等了十♥八♥年♥
18 years I’ve waited for this moment.
我终于到了
And now I’m here.
开门吧
Open the gate.
求你了
Please.
你的故事很美 柯蒂斯
Your story is so beautiful, Curtis.
可我不想开门
But I don’t want to open the door.
知道我想干什么吗
You know what I want?
我想开一扇门
I want to open a door.
不是这扇
But not this one.
是那扇
That one.
那扇门能出去
The one that leads to the outside.
我们被囚禁了十♥八♥年♥
We’ve been sentenced for 18 years.
大家都以为是堵墙
Everyone thinks it’s a wall.
可那只是扇门
But it’s a fucking door.
打开门 带我们出去吧
Open it and get us out of here.
然后冻死吗 你疯了吗
And freeze to death? Are you crazy?
我知道
I know…
但也许能活下来
But maybe we can survive.
还记得叶卡捷琳娜大桥吗
You remember Yekaterina bridge?
就是被斧子砍的那会
When we got slaughtered with an ax.
每逢新年 我都要看那个
Every new year, I check something.
有架飞机的残骸
We see the wreckage of a plane…
埋在雪里
under the snow.
十年了
For ten years
尾翼几乎看不见
the tail can barely seen.
可现在能看到机身和机翼了
But now I can see the fuselage and wings.
雪和冰越来越少
There is less and less snow and ice.
开始融化了
It melts.
雪越来越稀薄
Snow becomes more fragile,
出去不像以前那么困难了
it doesn’t take much to get rid of everything.
最近
Recently,
知道我看到什么了吗
you know what I saw?
外面有
Outside, there was…
雨滴
Drops.
没什么好说的
It is not worth telling it.
你得少嗑克洛诺
You gotta take it easy on that Kronole.
早晚得把脑子嗑坏
That bullshit is gonna fry your brain.
你以为我在胡来吗
You don’t think I’m right.
克洛诺是最最
Kronole is the first…
易燃的化学品
highly flammable chemical.
有个火星就爆♥炸♥
A spark and boom!
这就是个炸♥弹♥
Basically, it’s a fucking bomb.
我不只是想嗑药
I not only store these to get high,
还要炸掉那扇门
but to blow that gate.
拿火柴来
Matches, quickly.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
给我
Give it to me!
把那玩意拿下来
Take that off the door.
火柴
Fire!
柯蒂斯·艾福莱特
Curtis Everett.
我是专程给你捎个口信
I’ve been asked to extend a formal invitation…
维尔福先生请你共进晚餐
from Mr. Wilford to join him for dinner.
请吧
After you.
柯蒂斯 是你吗
Curtis? Is that you?
柯蒂斯 孩子
Curtis, dear boy.
进来吧
Come in.
看看你
Let’s take a look at you.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
你不畏艰辛来到了这 是个男人
You did a man’s work, coming all this way.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
你是第一个
You are the first human being
走遍火车的人
to have walked the total length of this train.
从尾车到永动机
Tail to Engine.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
漂亮 真厉害
Well done, bravo.
尾车的人从没到过永动机这
None of your people have ever been here, to the Engine.
我也没去过尾车
I’ve never been to the tail section.
怎么了 太脏吗
Why not? Too dirty for you?
不想跟尾车的人♥渣♥混在一起吗
Don’t want to rub against the vermint of the tail section?
你以为头车就没有问题吗
Do you think my station is without its own drawbacks?
太吵了
It’s noisy.
也太孤单
And it’s lonely.
好吧
Right.
有牛排
Steaks.
空间充裕
Plenty of room.
这个贱♥人♥你要什么给什么
This whore to bring you anything you want.
柯蒂斯 每人都有自己注定的位置
Curtis, everyone has their preordained position.
大家都在自己的位置上 除了你
And everyone is in their place, except you.
处境最好的人
That’s what people in the
就是这么说处境最糟糕的人的
best place say to the people in the worst place.
车上的人
There’s not a soul on this
都想和你换位置
train that wouldn’t trade places with you.
你想换吗
Would you trade places with me?
操你
Fuck you.
柯蒂斯 孩子
Curtis, dear boy.
我们都困在这破火车里
The fact is that we are all stuck inside this blasted train.
是这堆金属的囚犯
We are prisoners in this hunk of metal.
三分熟吗
Medium rare?
这趟列车是封闭的生态系统
And this train is a close ecosystem.
我们要力保平衡
We must always strive for balance.
空气 水 食物 人口
Air, water, food supply, population.
必须保持好平衡
It must all be kept in balance.
为了达到最佳平衡状态 我不惜
For optimum balance, however there’ll have been time when more…
采取些极端的手段
radical solution would required.
有的时候 需要人口
When the population needed to be reduced, rather…
急剧减少
drastically.
没时间等待自然选择
We don’t have time for true natural selection.
等到那一天
We would all be hideously
早就拥挤不堪 食不果腹了
over crowded and starved waiting for that.
次好的选择
The next best solution…
是让个体自相残杀
is to have individual units kill off other individual units.
我们得 这么说吧 时不时的搅一下局
From time to time, we’ve had to stir the pot, so to speak.
七人叛乱 麦克格雷戈暴♥动♥
The Revolt of Seven, The McGregor Riots…
柯蒂斯大革命
The Great Curtis Revolution.
神秘莫测的阴谋孕育的大事件
A blockbuster production with a devilishly unpredictable plot.
谁能想到你
Who could predicted your
在叶卡捷琳娜大桥用火炬反击
counter attack with the torch at Yaketerina?
真是天才
Pure genius.
我和吉连姆可没料到
That wasn’t what Gilliam and I had in our plan.
什么
What?
别说你不知道 吉连姆和我
Don’t tell me you didn’t know, Gilliam and I…
我们的计划
Our plan.
吉连姆
Gilliam?
是他
Gilliam.
头车和尾车需要合作
The front and the tail suppose to work together.
他不只是合作伙伴
He was more than a partner, really.
还是我朋友
He was my friend.
胡说
Bullshit.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
一开始我们商量好
Our original agreement was
暴♥乱♥在叶卡捷琳娜隧♥道♥结束
for the insurgency to end at Yaketerina tunnel.
活下来的回到尾车
And all the survivors will go back to the tail section…
-有更多的生存空间 -你骗人
– To enjoy a much more space. – You’re a liar.
吉连姆不会那么做
Gilliam would never do that.
计划都实现了
It all worked out in the end.
你的反击
Your counter attack actually
让这暴♥乱♥更加刺♥激♥了
made the insurgency 10 times more exciting.
可惜头车的损失
Unfortunately the front
比预计的要多 所以