趴下别动
Stay down.
南 你在干什么
Nam, what are you doing? What are you doing?
他嗑药嗨得不行了
He’s high as a fucking kite.
我们快到了
We’re getting closer.
安全通过
Safe passage.
一二 一二
One, two. One, two.
新年快乐 忘恩负义的人们
Happy Yekaterina bridge, you filthy ingrates.
你们这群人 要不是维尔福大发慈悲
You people, who if not for the benevolent Wilford…
你们早在十♥八♥年♥前就冻死了
would have frozen solid 18 years ago today…
你们这群人
You people…
只会从维尔福那里掠夺
who would suck up the generous titties of Wilford ever since…
得到食物和庇护所
for food and shelter.
现在呢
And now,
闯入我们的水供应区
in front of our hallowed water supplies section no less…
你们用暴♥力♥来回报他的仁慈
you repay his kindness with violent hooliganism.
你们这群废物
You scum.
你们74%的人都得死
Precisely 74% of you shall die.
朋友 你错就错在死到临头还那么乐观
My friend, you suffer from a misplaced optimism of the doom.
这下可好了
This is going to be good.
什么 他说什么了
What? What did he say?
他说你们完蛋了
He said you guys are fucked.
你们应该痛打那些卫兵
You should beat those sectioners.
叶卡捷琳娜大桥之后就是一条隧♥道♥……
There’s a tunnel right after Yekaterina…
隧♥道♥
A tunnel?
很他妈长的一条隧♥道♥
A fucking long one.
你在等什么 跑啊
What are you doing? Run.
所有人蹲下
Everybody down!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
陈 躲开 躲开
Chan, get out, get out.
陈 我们需要火
Chan! We need fire!
陈 去拿火来
Chan, bring the fire.
传话到后面 我们需要光
Throw them in the back, we’re gonna get the lights here.
陈 拿火柴来
Chan, the matches.
我们会干掉你们的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
We will crush you, motherfuckers!
富钰警官
Officer Fuyu!
你在干吗呀 你看我♥干♥吗呀 干掉他们
What are you doing? Don’t look at me. Get them.
把我放下 别捏我的腿
Put me down, stop squeezing my leg.
投降 投降
Surrender! Surrender!
投降吧 我们要是不投降 他会杀了我的
Surrender, he’ll kill me if we don’t surrender.
动手吧
Sure.
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
住手
Stop!
大家都住手
Stop everybody!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
住手
Stop!
所有人都住手
Everybody stop!
看在上帝的份上 按他说的做
Do what he says, for crying out loud.
把武器放下
Drop your weapons!
不要看
Don’t look.
幸存者们
Survivors.
去洗洗吧
Wash yourselves.
去供水车厢
The water supplies section…
把血洗掉
Wash away the blood.
你见过这两个孩子吗
Have you seen these kids?
我对此毫不知情……
I don’t know anything about…
他们在哪 你个臭婊♥子♥
Look, where are they, you bitch?
我不知道 不是我♥干♥的
I don’t know, it’s not me.
你最好告诉我们 不然就把你胳膊砍下来
Tell us or we’ll cut your arm you filthy bastard.
维尔福知道
Wilford knows.
维尔福喜欢孩子
Wilford… Wilford likes kids.
真的
He does.
所以他才派黄衣服女人给他找孩子
That’s why he sent that yellow worm cloth to get them for him.
你们要找的是维尔福 不是我
It’s Wilford you want, not me!
维尔福喜欢孩子
Wilford likes kids?
他只在乎他的破永动机
All he cares about is his wretched Engine.
永动机是神圣的
The Engine is sacred.
维尔福就是神
And Wilford is divine.
维尔福是仁慈的
Wilford is merciful.
那你就联♥系♥他啊
Call him.
看看他会不会来救你
See if he’ll come save you.
是啊
Yes.
仁慈的维尔福
Wilford the merciful.
联♥系♥他啊
Call him.
他不会来这的 他不会离开他的永动机
He won’t come here, he won’t leave his Engine.
就算把你撕成碎片 他也不会来吗
We’re gonna rip you into little pieces, he still won’t come?
等我们控制了供水 切断了供水 他就非来不可了
When we control the water and turn that off, he’ll have to come.
切断供水
Turn off the water?
你们只会害了自己人
You’ll only be condemning your own people.
水源来自于前面的车厢
The water come from the front.
这趟列车的车头
The nose of the train,
会破冰破雪 再生成水
it breaks up the snow and ice and turns it into water.
就像是大象的鼻子
Like an elephant’s trunk.
水是从嘴里进来的
The water comes in the mouth.
而不是从屁♥股♥ 柯蒂斯
Not in the bum, Curtis.
是的 维尔福很了解你 柯蒂斯·艾福莱特先生
Yes, Wilford knows you well, Mr Curtis Everett.
他一直在观察你
He’s been watching you.
我们知道你不会害你自己人
And we know you won’t harm your own people.
你没能救下你的副手
Too bad you couldn’t save
真可惜 他叫什么名字 埃德加吗
your second in command, what was his name? Edgar?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
柯蒂斯先生 我可以帮你
Mr Curtis, I can help you.
你♥他♥妈♥的还是去死吧
You can fucking die, is what you can do.
不 我可以帮你 我发誓
No, I can help you. I swear it.
听我说
Listen to me.
维尔福不会来的 他不会来的
Wilford won’t come here. He’s not coming.
你必须去找他
You’ve got to go to him.
而我可以带你去
And I can take you.
我了解这趟列车 我可以保证你安全到达
I know the train, I can guarantee you safe passage.
我为什么要信任你
Why the fuck would I trust you?
因为我想活命
Because I want to live.
所以你就出♥卖♥♥♥仁慈的维尔福
So you’d sell out Wilford the Benevolent?
如果我带你到前面去
If I take you to the front…
你就得杀了他
you have to kill him.
我会带你接近他
I’ll get you close enough.
然后你要杀了他 放了我
You kill him and let me live.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
你还决定继续往前吗
You still determined to push ahead?
当然了
Of course.
现在还不到一半呢
We’re not even half way.
你已经比其他所有人走的都远了
You already go further than anyone else.
比四年前麦克格雷戈走得远
Rather than McGregor, 4 years ago.
十节车厢还是二十节车厢也好
10 cars, 20 cars, it doesn’t
到不了永动机 就毫无意义
matter unless you make it to the Engine.
他们还会再来袭击我们
They’ll just regroup and attack us again.
我们必须一路抵抗到底
We gotta pull them up at the routes.
好多人都牺牲了
So many have been killed.
我们的伤亡惨重
We’ve lost so many.
我知道
I know.
你看到咱们的人了吗
You seen our men?
他们都筋疲力尽了
They are exhausted.
我让他们去洗一洗
I told them to wash themselves
也是为了评估伤亡状况
so I can asess the damage.
让我继续前进吧
Let me go ahead.
手上有了梅森 行动会快很多
I got Mason now, I can move a lot faster.
你跟伤员留在这里 看住俘虏
You stay here with the wounded and guard the prisoners.
我去夺下永动机 然后推举你做领袖
Let me take the Engine, I’ll call for you to lead us.
别这样 柯蒂斯
Stop it, Curtis.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing that?
你心里清楚你已经是我们的领头人了
You know very well that you’re already our leader.
你必须接受这一点
You have to accept that.