-为什么自己不逃出去呢 -够了 出去
– why can’t he just break himself? – That’s enough! Go.
走吧 提米
Let’s go, Tim.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
埃德加只是想帮忙
Edgar just wants to help, you know.
他心里只有你
He thinks the world of you.
他不该这么崇拜我
He shouldn’t worship me the way he does.
我不是他想的那样
I’m not who he thinks I am.
在他眼里你比我们重要
It’s you over us.
我们在这里
Alright, we’re here.
尾车 隔离区 监狱区
Tail section, quarantine section, prison section.
大门 大门 大门
Gate, gate, gate.
三道门同时开的时间只有四秒
4 seconds when all three gates are open at once.
我们有四秒钟时间穿过门 救出南
We have 4 second to go through three gates and bust Nam out.
然后让南打开剩下的门
That Nam gets us the rest of the way.
我们的命运都掌握在这个人手里了
Our fate depends on this man.
只要我们能让他合作
If we can get him to cooperate he
带我们去前端的车厢
can take us all the way to the front of the train.
最前端的车厢
Very front section?
从这里到最前端
From here right through the front of the train.
一次成功
Everything in one stroke.
控制了永动机 也就控制了世界
We control the Engine, we control the world.
控制不了 我们就什么都没有
Without that, we have nothing.
过去历次革命的失败
All past revolutions have
都是因为没能夺下永动机
failed because they couldn’t take the engine.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我们夺下永动机
This time we take the engine.
然后呢
Then what?
杀掉他
We kill him.
维尔福
Wilford?
管理列车的应该是您而不是维尔福
You should run the train now, not Wilford.
我也只是追随前人的脚步
I am a shadow of my former shadow.
我的时代都过去几十年了
My day was decades ago.
吉连姆多少岁了
How old is Gilliam?
闭嘴 埃德加
Shut up, Edgar.
我不是说希望他死
I’m not saying that I want that to happen,
没那个意思
that’s not what I’m saying.
我是说他总有一天会死的
What I mean is he will die someday.
等他死后 就由你来接管
And when that happens, you’re gonna have to take over.
你来管理列车
You’re gonna have to run the train.
我不是领导者
I am not a leader.
不知道
I don’t know.
但要我说你肯定能行
I think you’d be pretty good if you ask me.
埃德加
Edgar.
你还记得多久前的事
How far back can you remember?
不知道 什么意思
I do not know, like what?
你还记得你妈妈吗
Your mother, you remember her?
我记得她的长相
I can remember a face…
时不时的浮现出来
every once in a while.
但看不清楚
But it’s not clear.
都躺下
Stay down, everybody.
-都待在自己的位子上 -快他妈看着我
– Everybody stay in your place. – Fucking look at me.
别起来 别起来
Keep down, keep down.
-医疗检查 只看小孩 -所有小孩都跟我来
– Medical inspection. Just the kids. – All the kids come with me.
只是医疗检查
It’s a medical check up.
没错就这样
You’re doing good.
所有的小孩
Everybody, all the kids.
-所有的小孩吗 -你也要 -没错 走吧
– All the kids? – You too. – That’s right, just come.
待在后面 女士 待在后面
Stay back there, ma’am. Just stay back there.
还有一个
Alright, one more.
走吧
Yup, come on.
跟我走吧
You need to go.
只是医疗检查 你待在后面就好
It’s just a medical check up. You just stay back there.
走吧 和其他人一起走
Come on, that’s right. Come with the others, okay.
你 去看看
You, go and check.
-别动 -快跑 提米
– Don’t move. – Go, Timmy!
提米
Timmy!
那是她的孩子
That’s her baby!
安迪
Andy!
把儿子还给我
Give me back my son.
把儿子给我 你个死婊♥子♥
Give me my son, you fucking bitch!
安迪
Andy!
你怎么能让他扔鞋
How could you let him throw his shoe.
-提米 -提米
– Timmy! – Tim!
这个海拔的话 只需要7分钟
At this altitude, we need only 7 minutes.
维尔福工业
您有7分钟时间演讲
7 minutes alotted for your speech, sir.
这个太令人失望了
This is so dissapointing.
不用翻译 我们只有7分钟
We don’t need all that, we only got 7 minutes.
乘客们
Passengers…
这不只是一只鞋
This is not a shoe.
这是骚乱
This is disorder.
这是10码的混乱
This is size 10 chaos.
这个 你看到了吗 这是死亡
This, you see this? This is death.
这趟列车是我们的家 而在这里
In this locomotive we call home, there is one thing…
人性和严寒之间只隔着一样东西
that between our warm hearts and the bitter cold…
衣服吗 裤子吗 不 是秩序
Clothing? Jeans? No, order.
秩序是道屏障 抵御寒冷和死亡
Order is the barrier that holds back the cold and death.
在这趟列车上 我们必须
We must all of us, on this train of life…
待在我们该在的车厢
remain in our alloted stations…
我们每个人都要待在
we must each of us occupy…
属于自己的位置
our preordained particulate positions.
你们会把鞋戴在头上吗
Would you wear a shoe on your head?
当然不会把鞋戴头上
Of course you wouldn’t wear a shoe on your head.
鞋不应放在头上
A shoe doesn’t belong in your head.
鞋该穿在脚下
A shoe belongs on your foot.
帽子才该戴在头上
A hat belongs on your head.
我是帽子 你们是鞋
I am a hat, you are a shoe.
我在头上 你们该在脚下
I belong on the head, you belong on the foot.
好吗 就是这样
Yes? So it is.
从一开始 秩序就由你们的车票决定了
In the beginning, order was prescribed by your ticket.
头等厢 经济厢 还有你们这些蹭车的
First bus, economy, and freeloaders like you.
永恒的秩序由神圣的永动机所决定
Eternal order is prescribed by the Sacred Engine.
所有东西都来自神圣的永动机
All things flow from the Sacred Engine.
所有东西都各有所属
All things in their place.
所有的乘客在各自的车厢里
All passengers in their sections.
所有的水流 所有的热量
All water flowing, all heat rise…
都归功于神圣的永动机
pays homage to the Sacred Engine.
在他们注定的
In its own particulate…
那个位置
preordained positions.
就是这样
So it is.
所以 和开始时一样
Now, as in the beginning…
我属于车头
I belong to the front.
你们属于车尾
You belong to the tail.
当脚想要当头时
When the foot seeks the place of the head…
就越界了
a sacred line is crossed.
记住你们的位置
Know your place.
待在你们的位置上
Keep your place.
当好你的鞋
Be a shoe.
我们还剩42秒
We have 42 seconds left.
那我们可以聊聊维尔福先生
So we can go to comment of Mr. Wilford,
神圣永动机的神圣守护者
the divine keeper of the Sacred Engine.
您好 维尔福先生吗
Sir? Mr. Wilford?
您在吗
Are you there?
您在吗
Are you there, sir?
断线了 好吧
It’s breaking up. Well…
维尔福先生很忙
Mr. Wilford’s a very busy man.
就是这样
So it is.
我们不做些什么吗
We’re just gonna watch?
-现在不是时候 -我不想他妈就坐在这
– Not now. – I’m not just gonna fucking sit here.
没事
Nah, alright.
停下 快停下 坐下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!