Yes. It’s really bothering me.
无所谓啊 这又不是大事 你不该为这个烦恼
Whatever. It’s not a big deal. You shouldn’t let it bother you.
– 不是大事吗 – 不是吧
– It’s not a big deal? – No.
有人现在正看着你也不算大事吗
What, that someone could be watching you right now?
不算 我又没什么要隐瞒的
No, I’m not hiding anything.
– 你这真是胡说 – 哪句话
– That’s such a bullshit line. – What is?
– 没什么要隐瞒的 – 我的确没有啊
– I have nothing to hide. – I don’t.
每个人都有的
Everyone does.
好吧 那我有什么要隐瞒的
Okay, well then, what do I have to hide?
– 算了 – 不 你说 我有什么要隐瞒的
– Forget it. – No, what do I have to hide?
不 算了… 别说了
No, never… Let’s just drop it.
你显然认为我在隐瞒什么啊 所以…
Well, apparently you think that I’m hiding something, so…
好吧 那天 你的电脑开着
Okay, the other day, your computer was open,
我刚好发现 你在浏览我们相识的网站
and I happened to notice you were on the site where we met,
在找别的男人
and you were looking at other guys.
你看了我电脑吗
You just were looking at my computer?
我本来都不会提起这件事的
I wouldn’t have even brought this up.
你问了我 “我有什么要隐瞒的”
You asked me, “what do I have to hide?”
这就是你隐瞒我的事啊
That’s something you’re not telling me.
那不是… 我什么都没干啊
Well, it’s not… I don’t do anything,
我没有见过上面的任何人
I don’t meet any of those people.
你一走就是几周
You’re gone for weeks at a time.
所以我就看看别人的生活
So it’s like I’m peering into other peoples’ lives
因为我的生活暂时没什么动静了
because my own is just temporarily on hold.
听起来像个借口
That sounds like an excuse.
这是事实
It’s the truth.
我该告诉你的 但我没有
I should have told you. And I didn’t.
真的很抱歉 但这不是大事啊
I’m really sorry. But it’s not a big deal.
嘿…
Hey…
看着我 我不想要其他任何人
Look at me. I don’t want anyone else.
我不想过任何别的生活
I don’t want any other life.
好吗
Okay?
听着…
Listen, uh…
我今天没去伦敦 是因为我辞职了
I didn’t go to London today ’cause I resigned.
什么
What?
是由于个人差异
It was personal differences,
而且是原则问题
and it was a matter of principle.
你还能告诉我其他事吗
Can you tell me anything else?
你是转别的部门了 还是…
Do you get reposted, or…
不是 我从中情局辞职了
No, no, I resigned from the CIA.
什么意思 那我们该怎么办
So what does that mean? What do we do?
我不知道 我会搞定的 但是 听着 我…
I don’t know. I’ll figure it out, but listen, I…
这是件好事 相信我
This is a good thing. Trust me.
我信你
I do.
嘿
Hey.
他要赢了
He’s gonna win.
奥巴马获52%的支持率 麦凯恩获48%
52% for Obama, 48% for McCain.
是啊 他最好赢了
Yeah, he’d better.
CNN现在可以宣布 现年四十七岁的贝拉克·奥巴马
CNN can now project that Barack Obama, 47 years old,
将当选美国总统…
will become the President of the United States…
每个机构和部门 都应该知道
Every agency and department should know that this administration
政♥府♥和那些
stands on the side
让信息公之于众的人们是一边的
not of those who seek to withhold information,
而非试图隐瞒信息的人那边
but those who seek to make it known.
亚尼内是一家
Janine is the website editor
英国本土小报社的网站编辑
of a small stateside office of a British newspaper,
要对抗世界上最强大的政♥府♥
up against the most powerful government in the world.
她不会被威胁
She won’t be bullied.
我们需要确定公开此事
We need to establish that we’re not compromising
不会损害到国♥家♥安♥全♥
national security by publishing.
我们需要有余地
We need to have alternatives.
听着 爱德
Listen, Ed,
真正的问题在于白宫那边
the real issue here is that they, the White House,
意识到亚尼内有一份泄漏的绝密FISA法庭指令
are aware that Janine has a leaked top secret FISA court order.
什么事都有可能会发生
Anything could happen.
他们可以给《卫报》寄传票
They could subpoena the Guardian
那样的话 他们随时
and, for that matter, they could
都会冲进那扇门
break through that door any minute,
了结这一切
ending all of this.
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
我们真的得考虑 在我们的网站上发布
We seriously have to think about doing this on our own website.
我们没有选择
We have no choice.
等等 你不能随便就在网上
Wait, you can’t just start dumping articles
发文章 格伦 认真一点
on the Internet, Glenn! Be serious.
看看维基解密 信誉全毁
Look at WikiLeaks. It destroyed their credibility.
听着 爱德 你自己也说了
Look, Ed, you said it yourself,
如果这事处理得不好 世界上没人会发现的
if this isn’t done properly, the world isn’t gonna take notice.
你需要有经验的记者 带领公众
You need experienced journalists to lead the public
了解这个非常复杂的故事
through some very, very complicated stories.
我们就是有经验的记者
We are experienced journalists.
我感觉…
My feeling…
– 之前有人打电♥话♥来过吗 – 没有 三周来都没有一次
– Has anyone called here before? – Not once. Not in three weeks.
我… 我该接一下吗
Well, I’ll… Shall I answer it?
我告诉他打错了
I’ll tell ’em it’s the wrong number.
喂
Yes?
不 不需要
No, I don’t.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
问我需不需要开夜床服务
Asking if I want turndown service.
她说门上的”请勿打扰”标签没了
She said the “Do not disturb” sign was off the door.
所以呢
So?
我们要等等吗 还是继续
Do we wait? Or go on our own?
听着 我从最开始就说了
Look, I said from the beginning
你怎么发布 是你的事
that how you publish is your business,
我也信任你
and I trust you.
我唯一要求的事 就是你看过数据之后 也要负责
The only thing I ask is you study the data, you be responsible,
不写名字 不提细节 任何在发生的
no names, no specifics, anything ongoing
危险的事 你都不发表
that’s critical, you don’t release.
你只要负责报道监视的事
You just stick to the issue of mass surveillance
然后让民众来决定
and let the people decide.
我们保证过了
You have our word on that,
但这不是问题 我们必须要问…
but that’s not the question. We have to ask…
听着 爱德 爱德
Look, Ed, Ed,
现在白宫那边正在安排
right now the White House is arranging a conference call
亚尼内和情报部门的电♥话♥会议
between Janine and the intelligence services.
可能几小时后就要开始了
Now that’s gonna happen in a few hours.
至少等到那个时候 看看他们要和她谈什么
Let’s at least wait for that, see what they say to her.
那我们暂停一会吧
I’d say we pause a moment.
是啊 等他们会议结束后
Yeah, I think we should reassemble
再重新到这个房♥间集♥合♥吧
in this room after the call takes place,
大概是在这边半夜 纽约中午的时候
so that’s around midnight. Be noon in New York.
好吧
All right.
在此期间 我再看看棱镜事件吧
I’ll take another pass at the PRISM story in the meantime.
好了 有什么事找我们 我们在各自的房♥间 好吗
Okay. We’ll be in our hotel room if you need us, okay?
谢了 埃文
Thanks, Ewen.
– 没事 – 好
– Yeah. – Okay.
拍摄能停一会吗
Uh, do you mind maybe we take a break from that?
暂停一下
For a second?
好的 当然 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sure, sorry.
你要看看吗 或许会让你更好受一点
You wanna take a look? Might make you feel better.
没有在录了 只是待机而已
It’s not recording, just on standby.
好
Okay.
你什么时候开始这样的 不愿意被拍
When did this start for you? Not wanting your photo taken?
可能从日本开始的吧
Uh, probably in Japan.
我记得每次有镜头面对我的时候
I remember every time a camera got pointed at me,
我都有一种… 要窒息的感觉
it was like… couldn’t breathe.
为什么
Why was that?
可能我通过镜头
I probably, uh, spent too much
看别人的时间太长了吧
time looking at other people through cameras.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局给你的第一个任务 就是去日本吗
Japan was your first NSA job, right?
对 担任戴尔公♥司♥的私人承包商 有很多权限
Yeah, well, as a contractor with Dell. Had a lot of access.
那你为什么日内瓦之后又回去了呢