You don’t have to get a FISA court order?
不 在这里不用 XKeyscore有702条款的保护
Mmm-mmm. No, not here. XKeyscore’s under 702 authority,
也就是说不需要许可
which means no warrants.
好吧 但美籍目标呢
Okay, but U.S. targets then,
你需要得到法庭的指令吧
you’d have to get the court order?
FISA吗
You mean FISA?
是的 他们就是个傀儡印♥章♥ 哥们
Yeah, they’re just a big-ass rubber stamp, dude.
我是说FISA法庭的法官
I mean, FISA judges are all appointed by
都是由审判长任命的 你懂的…
the Chief Justice, who’s like, you know…
一提到国♥家♥安♥全♥ 就像达斯·维达一样
Darth Vader when it comes to national security. Boom.
好了
Here we go.
好吧 好吧 这男孩是三♥级♥联♥系♥…
Okay, okay. And the boy at third base is…
叫纳迪姆 好吧 他十八岁
Nadim. Okay. He’s 18.
萨尔玛说她想要嫁给这个男孩
Salma says she wants to marry him,
但不敢告诉父母
but is scared of telling her parents.
她不知道他还有另一个名字 尼古拉斯
What she doesn’t know is that his other name is Nicolas.
而且他现在和杰拉尔丁与朱丽叶约会
And he’s currently banging Geraldine and Julie.
还有…
And…
他和他的土耳其母亲是非法居留的
He and his Turkish mother are here illegally.
就是这样
That’s it.
你喜欢吗
Ah, you like that?
我很爱这些
I love these.
伙计 我们在这里做什么
Man, what are we doing here?
你很讨别人喜欢
You’re making people very happy.
马尔万先生的银行持有大量的沙特资金
Mr. Marwan’s bank handles serious Saudi money,
和一群俄♥罗♥斯♥的亿万富豪
and a whole bunch of Russian billionaires.
基♥地♥组♥织♥的钱呢 有什么可能吗
What about any Al-Qaeda money? Anything promising?
爱德 我马上就要升职了
Ed, I’m up for a promotion soon.
我不会忘记我的朋友
I will not forget my friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事发生得有点太快了吧
This is all going kind of fast though, right?
我只是发了些基本的背景资料
I mean, I just sent some initial background.
他来了 那个人
There he is! The man!
嘿 马尔万
Hey, Marwan!
戴夫 见到你真是太好了
Dave. How wonderful to see you.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
我算着呢 马尔万
Uh, I was counting, Marwan,
你在后面鬼鬼祟祟 多花了半小时
you snuck in an extra half hour back there.
恐怕她只是在听一个老头子吐苦水
I’m afraid she was merely listening to an old man’s woes.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你怎么样了 马尔万
So, how are you, Marwan?
我必须告诉你 戴夫 自从我们遇见之后
I must tell you, Dave, since we met,
我的人生就一团糟
my life has gone somewhat Topsy-turvy.
天哪 我很抱歉听到这样的消息
Oh, no, I’m sorry to hear that.
但你这位同事Charles
But your colleague Charles here
帮了我一把
has graciously offered his help.
所以我欠他和你一个人情
So I owe him and you a great deal.
请问 发生什么事了
Can I ask what happened?
我女儿她…
My daughter had an…
马尔万的女儿吞了很多安♥眠♥药♥
Marwan’s daughter took too many sleeping pills.
不过她已经没事了
She’s all right.
事情的起因是他男朋友
It had something to do with her boyfriend,
最近被驱逐出境了
who was recently deported.
我们想办法给他弄了个签证
We’re trying to secure a visa for him.
就算是这样 我也怕Salma会…
And even so, I’m afraid that Salma will…
抱歉 我不该拿这种事烦你
I’m sorry. I won’t trouble you with such matters.
– 不 不 你… – 你想说什么就说吧
– No, no, you… – Hey. You talk as much as you want.
好吗 家人才是第一位的
All right? Family comes first.
我的宝贝在这呢
There’s my beauty.
我以前从没喜欢过这玩意
I’m never like this before.
是吧 当然了
Oh, sure. No, of course.
坐下吧 坐好
You sit down, huh? Sit tight.
坐好啊
You sit tight.
什么情况啊
What the fuck’s going on?
我一直在迅速且有效地
I have been acting swiftly and effectively
利用你所提供的好情报
on the very good signals intelligence you’ve provided.
要是他女儿死了怎么办
And if his daughter had died?
这一点可以利用啊
We could have used that too.
你认真的吗 就为了升职吗
Are you serious? What, in the name of a promotion?
马尔万现在离不开家人了
Marwan can’t be away from his family right now.
所以 等早上他面对一周牢狱之灾的时候
So in the morning, when he’s facing a week in jail,
我们开出的条件 他就不会拒绝了
we’re going to offer him a deal and he won’t turn it down.
等等 监狱 理由呢
Wait, jail? For what?
醉酒驾驶
Drunk driving.
好了 你打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Now, I want you to call the police.
告诉他们 你看到一辆奔驰朝北去了…
Tell ’em you saw a Mercedes headed north…
不 他现在没在开车啊
No, he’s not driving right now.
你看看他 他会害死自己的
Look at him, he’ll kill himself.
– 行吧 我来报♥警♥ – 嗨
– Okay. I’ll call ’em. – Hey!
他没有开车
He’s not driving.
那我问你
Remind me, are you
你有使用国♥家♥安♥全♥局程序的权限吗
authorized on any of the NSA programs you used?
所以 我们都干了点不可告人的事对吧
So we’re both doing a little fucked up shit here, huh?
– 注意点 爱德 – 我会告诉他你真实身份
– Watch yourself, Ed. – I will tell him who you are.
你要是暴露了一个卧底的身份
You reveal the identity of an undercover officer,
那可要比马尔万蹲更久的监狱了
you’re going to jail for a lot longer than Marwan.

Hey!

Hey!
抱歉我这么晚才回来
Sorry I’m so late.
工作怎么样
How was work?
工作…
It was, uh…
还行吧
It was all right. Yeah.
我只能睡三个小时
I have to wake up in, like, three hours.
七点的飞机
My flight’s at 7:00.
那我们得快点了
Well, we’d better be quick, then.
在不违背我们的宪法和自♥由♥的前提下
I will provide our intelligence and law enforcement agencies
我将提供给情报机关和执法机构所需的
with the tools they need to track and take out the terrorists
追踪和铲除恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的工具
without undermining our constitution and our freedom.
这就意味着 再也不会有针对美国公民
That means no more illegal wiretapping
非法窃听的行为发生
of American citizens.
在不便之时 不会再无视法律
No more ignoring the law when it is inconvenient.
我们不做这样的事
That is not who we are.
– 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨
– Hey, hon. – Hey.
不是说要去伦敦的吗
What happened to the London trip?
结果是我不用去了
Turns out I’m not going.
什么情况 谁赢了
What’s going on? Who’s winning?
今早 米歇尔·奥巴马在芝加哥投了票
…and Michelle Obama voted this morning in Chicago.
– 我投票了 – 在亚利桑那州…
– I voted. – In Arizona…
还早呢
Still early.
约翰和辛迪·麦凯恩也投过票了 随后去了科罗拉多州
…John and Cindy McCain voted, and then they landed in Colorado
去保卫已变成必争之地的
to defend a traditionally Republican state
传统共和党州
that has turned into a battleground.
来看看情况
Hey. Let’s see.
奥巴马以67%领先于32%的麦凯恩…
Obama ahead 67% to 32%…
加油啊 大耳朵 看看佛州的情况
Come on, big ears. Check out Florida.
天哪 他要赢了
Holy shit, he’s gonna win it!
– 佛州吗 – 对啊
– What, Florida? – Yeah!
– 很关键啊 – 非常关键
– That’s big. – Yeah. It’s huge!
你可以表现得漠不关心
You can act all nonchalant,
但我知道你一直在支持他了
but I know you were starting to root for him.
我一直关注着你内心自♥由♥主义的滋长
I’ve been watching your inner liberal grow.
这我可算得上是功臣了
For which I will take a modest percentage of the credit.
你应得的
And you deserve it.
这是什么
What is this?
在密苏里州
…in Missouri.
麦凯恩获56%的支持率 奥巴马43%
56% for McCain, 43% for Obama.
那个东西啊 你… 留在那吧 那是…
Oh, yeah, that. Just… leave that there. That’s, uh…
俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑客 安♥全♥局♥说
Russian hackers. The Agency says
他们可以激活网络摄像头 所以…
they can activate webcams now. So…
真可怕
That’s creepy.
是啊 很困扰我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!