– Okay, um, do you mind if I sit down? – No, please.
格伦说你想…
Uh, Glenn says you want to, uh…
你想公布你的身份
You want to tell people your identity.
你认为你的政♥府♥会作何反应
How do you think your government’s going to react?
他们会告我违反间谍法
Well, they’ll charge me under the Espionage Act.
然后他们会说我威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
And they’ll say I endangered national security,
接着诋毁我 诋毁我的朋友和家庭
and they’ll demonize me, and my friends and family.
把我关进监狱
And they’ll throw me in jail.
这是最好的情况
That’s the best-case scenario.
最坏的情况呢
And the worst?
如果我没有媒体的掩护
Well, if I don’t have any media cover,
我会被中情局带回国
then I’ll be rendered by the CIA
然后在法律范围之外被审问
and interrogated outside of the law.
那条路上就有一个分局
And they have a station right up the street.
但他们怎么会知道你做了什么
But how would they know what you did?
因为我在日志里留下了数位足迹
Because I left a digital footprint in my logs,
所以他们会查到我
so they’ll figure it out.
我不想被捕
I did not want a manhunt.
我知道他们会怎么对待我的同事
I know what they would do to my colleagues.
听着 麦卡斯基先生
Look, Mr. MacAskill, uh,
我并不是为了钱或者其他东西
this is not about money or anything for me.
我没有隐藏动机
There’s no hidden agenda.
我只是想把这数据
I just wanted to get this
呈现给像你们这样的记者
data to established journalists like yourselves,
以便于公之于众
so that you can present it to the world,
然后大众可以决定 到底是我错了
and the people can decide either I’m wrong
还是政♥府♥内部
or there’s something going
有些地方真的错了
on inside the government that’s really wrong.
所以…
So…
这里有所有关于GCHQ
This one is everything I have
你们英国情报机构政♥府♥通信总部的信息
on your British intelligence agency, the GCHQ.
之后会加密
An encryption key will follow.
最好让你们《卫报》的技术人员
You’re gonna want your technical people at the Guardian
仔细彻底地查看
to look through that thoroughly.
里面有很多的信息
There’s a lot of stuff there.
听着 他们会调查
Listen, they’re gonna investigate,
然后他们会知道我都做了什么
and they’re gonna figure out what I’ve done.
随后他们会来找我
And then they’re gonna come for me.
既然我们已经碰头了
And now that we’ve made contact,
他们也会来找你们
they’re gonna come for all of you, too.
介意我去微波炉里拿手♥机♥吗
Do you mind if I go look in the microwave?
埃文 我和斯图亚特在一起
Ewen. I’m on with Stuart.
你好 埃文
Hi, Ewen.
你好 斯图亚特 听着 我想说一件事
Hi, Stuart. Look, I’ve got one thing to say.
– 这里的吉尼斯黑啤很好喝 – 太好了…
– The Guinness here is great. – Wonderful…
噢 绝对货真价实
Oh, absolutely the genuine article.
很好
Good.
但是和你期待得很不同
But shockingly different from what you’d expect.
所以… 我们接下来得应对律师了
So… Now we have the lawyers to deal with.
当然也包括白宫
And no doubt the White House.
我得到许可了
I got the go ahead.
很好 太好了
That’s great. Oh, good.
我们开始吧 还有很多事要做
Let’s get started. We have a lot to go through here,
这并不容易
and it’s not easy reading.
我们可以从”Xkeyscore”计划开始
We can start by showing him XKeyscore.
好主意 你能再打开一次
Good idea. Ed, can you bring it up again
然后给我们解释一下吗
and walk us through it?
可以
Yeah.
他要在那里面给我们解释吗
Do we all get under there now?
他是在保护他的密♥码♥
He’s protecting his passwords.
好了 那么…
Okay. So…
这是我在日内瓦
This was introduced
执行中情局的第一个部署时知道的
during my first deployment at the CIA in Geneva.
“XKeyscore”计划
“XKeyscore.”
那是用来做什么的
What does that do?
它就像一个搜索界面
It’s like a search interface.
它要搜索什么
What does it search for?
你想知道的 都能搜索
Anything you want.
你在日内瓦的任务是什么
What was your assignment in Geneva?
好吧 我当时被指派
Well, I was assigned with diplomatic cover
去联♥合♥国♥大使♥馆♥做外交掩护
to the UN mission
来保证中情局电脑的网络安全
to maintain the CIA’s computer security network.
我跟着中情局校官工作了近两年
I spent almost two years around CIA field officers.
我没看到任何时间戳
I don’t see a time stamp on any of this.
稳态测地卫星可以证明
We have a confirmation on the GSS.
对不起 长官 但我不明白
I’m sorry, sir, I don’t understand.
谢尔曼说你黑了人力资源的网站
Sherman says you hacked the Human Resources site.
没错 我的工作就是要找出漏洞
Yeah, it’s my job to find flaws.
人力资源部的网站安全不关你的事
The security of the HR site is not your problem.
你管得太多了
You went outside the wheelhouse.
好吧 先说清楚 我没有黑他们的网站
Okay, but just to clarify, I did not hack it,
我只是展示了这种可能
I showed that it could be hacked.
是你让我去找补丁的
You told me to find a patch.
你写下来了吗
You have that in writing?
是的 记得吗 我发过概念证明给你
Yes, I do. Remember, I sent you the proof of concept.
斯♥诺♥登 不管你做了什么
Doesn’t matter what you did, Snowden.
是对还是错
Right or wrong, you need
你需要找一个替罪羊
to let these things be someone else’s problem.
可还是会在你的档案里留下不良记录
He’s also put a derog in your file.
– 什么 – 记住这个教训
– Excuse me? – Let that be a lesson.
我不想再接到谁的电♥话♥
I don’t want him calling me again
说斯♥诺♥登又有什么问题
about another Ed Snowden moment.
好吗
Okay?
今天剩余的时间你就放松一下吧
Why don’t you take it easy the rest of the day?
去擦光碟吧
Go work on the scrubbing pile.
看起来事情不太顺利
That didn’t look like it went well.
伙计 是啊 我尽职工作却留下了不良记录
Oh, hey, man. Uh, yeah. No, I just got a derog for doing my job.
这就是政♥治♥啊 畏惧的文化再一次获胜了
Politics, man. The culture of fear wins again.
– 我在这里什么都做不成 – 没错
– I can’t get anything done here. – Yeah.
我们说过的那件事怎么样了
Hey, um, what about that idea that we were talking about?
正在接洽 我还在等”高山”的朋友
I’m working on it. I’m waiting for a call back
给我回电♥话♥
from our friend at The Hill.
是谁 科尔宾吗 你打给科尔宾了
Who, Corbin? You called Corbin? Hmm.
你觉得他能帮上忙吗
You think he can do something?
等着瞧吧 在我的监督下
We’ll see. Maybe some limited field ops
也许有些受限的区域吧
under my supervision.
没错 这真太好了 我很愿意…
Yes, that would be amazing. I would love…
放松点 爱德 我要去米兰见一个牧师
Easy, Ed. I’ve gotta see a cleric in Milan.
我们之后再谈
We’ll talk after.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
该死 中情局不喜欢留下痕迹
Damn, CIA does not like to leave a trace, huh?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你想知道这里面是什么吗
You get curious to check one out?
看看你把哪些变♥态♥隐蔽的清除任务
See what kind of crazy-ass covert kill mission
从历史中抹去了
you might be erasing from history?
对不起 你是谁
I’m sorry, who are you with?
无此单位 我是加布里埃尔·索尔
No Such Agency. I’m Gabriel Sol.
我在局里可是有头有脸
I’m the 50-pound brain from the Council of Wizards and Warlocks.
什么
Excuse me?
给我布加勒斯特情报 兄弟
Oh. Giving me your Intel for Bucharest, dude.
除非这里有另一个戴夫·丘奇亚德
Unless there’s another Dave Churchyard.
没有 那就是我 这边来
No. That’s me. Right this way.
我在外面等你
I’ll be right outside.
你愿意的话 可以留下
Stay if you want.
我没有权限使用国♥家♥安♥全♥局的程序
Uh, I don’t have authorization to use NSA programs.
好吧 如果你是给布加勒斯特的通信员
Well, if you’re the messenger to Bucharest,
你必须要有PRIVAC权限
you must have a PRIVAC clearance
才能查看最终的情报 对吗
to see the finished Intel, yes?
没错
Yeah…
对啊 如果你知道它是怎么组合的
Yeah, so what difference does it make
又有什么区别呢