Why, yes. Yes, it is.
第一台超级计算机
The first supercomputer.
这台计算机上有的 现代的手♥机♥上都有
You can get all of this on a cell phone now.
没错 所以你是工程师吗
Yeah. So you’re, um, an engineer?
我是工程师吗 还是指导员和顾问
Am I an engineer? Instructor and counselor, too.
我要留意你的计算机断层扫描
I’m supposed to keep an eye on you CTs,
确保你在压力下不会屈服
make sure you don’t buckle under the pressure.
进而求助于毒品和酒精
Turn to drugs and booze.
对我你大可放心
Well, you won’t have that problem with me.
我不吸毒也不喝酒
I don’t drink or do drugs.
那你的罪恶是什么
What is your sin of choice?
电脑
Uh, computers.
那斯♥诺♥登 那你可是来对地方了
Well, then, Snowden, you’ve come to the right little whorehouse.
世界反恐战争的前线
The front lines in the global war on terror
不在伊♥拉♥克♥ 也不在阿富汗
are not in Iraq or Afghanistan.
就在这里 伦敦
They’re here. In London,
柏林
Berlin,
伊斯坦布尔…
Istanbul…
任何服务器 任何链接…
Any server, any connection…
现代的战场
The modern battlefield
无处不在
is everywhere.
也就是说
Which means
你们不必
you don’t have to
坐在壕沟里吃即食口粮 或者躲避迫击炮的轰炸
sit in the ditch eating MREs or dodging mortar fire,
而是说如果还有一次9·11袭击
it means that if there is another 9/11,
就是你们的错
it’ll be your fault.
就把我那一代的袭击当作最后一次吧
Just as the last one was my generation’s.
相信我 你们不想承受那种责任
Believe me, you do not want to live with that burden.
我们先从能力测试开始
We’re gonna start with an aptitude test.
你们每个人都要在你的国家
Each of you is gonna build a covert communications network
建立一个隐蔽通信网络
in your home city,
你们要配置它 备份你们的网址 破坏掉
you’re gonna deploy it, back up your site, destroy it,
然后再复原
and restore it again.
这项练习的意义在于
The point of this exercise is to keep
让你们的基础设施安全地运转
your infrastructure up and running securely.
平均测试时间是五个小时
The average test time is five hours.
如果你们超过八小时 就不合格
If you take more than eight, you will fail.
奥布莱恩先生
Mr. O’Brian?
我完成了 长官
I’m done, sir.
你不必完成了一个阶段就告诉我
You don’t have to tell me when you’ve completed a stage.
不 我全部都完成了
No, I finished the whole thing.
才四十分钟
It’s been 40 minutes.
三十八
Thirty-eight.
什么
What?
三十八分钟
Thirty-eight minutes.
好吧 我们来看看你犯了什么错
Okay. Let’s see where you screwed up.
你没说我们要按规程做 长官
You didn’t say we had to do it in order, sir.
所以我为了节省时间 打破了序列
So I, uh, broke the sequence to save time,
在建立网站的时候 我让备份程序自动运行
and I automated the backup process to run as I built the site.
做你们自己的
Eyes on screens.
长官
Sir?
我现在该做什么
What should I do now?
随便
Whatever you want.
– 嘿 – 你好
– Hey. – Hi.
– 终于见面了 – 是啊
– Finally. – Yeah.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
你想点些什么吗
Do you, um, want anything?
不用了 我们出去走走吧
No. Let’s go for a walk.
你能晒晒太阳
You could use some sun.
好 你之前就说过了
Yeah. You mentioned that earlier.
抱歉这么久才见面 我…
Sorry it took me this long. I just…
你不想看我拄着拐杖 我不是很方便
You didn’t want to see me on crutches. I was not so agile.
然后有了新工作 所以…
And then this new job hit. So…
对了 你做什么来着
Oh, yeah, what was it you were doing again?
我在为国♥务♥院♥做分♥析♥
I’m doing analysis for the State Department.
– 好吧 恭喜你 – 谢谢
– Right. Congratulations. – Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you do me a favor
指向国♥务♥院♥的方向
and, um, point in the direction of the State Department?
对 是那边
Yeah, it’s that way.
哪里 你确定吗
Where? Are you sure?
我的方向感不是很好…
I mean, I’m not that great at orienting myself, so…
也不太擅长撒谎
Not that great at lying, either.
如果你想当一名间谍 这两项可都得好好努力
You’re gonna have to work on both if you wanna be a spy.
在我那里 每个人的父母
Where I came from, everyone’s parents
都为”国♥务♥院♥”工作
worked for the “State Department.”
而且 这周你频繁访问我的网站
Plus, every time you visited my website this week,
每次访问时 IP地址都是在佛吉尼亚州
which was quite often, it was from an IP in Virginia.
– 你知道怎么追踪IP地址 – 是啊
– You know how to run an IP trace? – Yeah.
我非常肯定
I’m pretty sure that the
国♥务♥院♥在佛吉尼亚州并没有办事处
State Department has no offices in Virginia.
对吧
Huh?
好了 你抬头挺胸走走
All right, let’s see you strut it.
什么
Let’s see what?
抬头挺胸的样子 让我瞧瞧
Let’s see you strut it. Show me what you got, you know.
你最帅的猫步
Your best catwalk.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
来嘛 你可以的
Come on. You got this.
我不知道
I don’t know.
布♥什♥下台 拒绝战争
Drop Bush, not bombs!
布♥什♥下台 拒绝战争
Drop Bush, not bombs!
打扰一下 可以在请♥愿♥书上签名吗
Excuse me. Would you mind signing our petition, please?
当然可以
Yes, absolutely.
– 谢谢 – 非常感谢 先生你呢
– Thank you. – Thank you so much. Sir?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
打扰一下 女士 可以签个名吗
Excuse me, ma’am. Would you like to sign?
– 我刚刚签过了 – 好的 非常感谢
– I actually just signed. Yeah. – Okay. Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对你来说 太具有独♥立♥精神了吗
Too much independent spirit for you?
不 我就是不太喜欢攻击我的国家
Uh, no, I just don’t really like bashing my country.
这也是我的国家 现在他的手上正沾着鲜血
It’s my country too, and right now it has blood on its hands.
不好意思 我… 我有朋友正在战场上
Sorry, I just… I have friends who are over there right now.
我不是在说军队
I’m not talking about the troops.
而是说那个把他们送到战场上的蠢蛋
I’m talking about the moron sending them to war.
蠢蛋 你的意思是我们的总司令
Moron? You mean our Commander-in-Chief?
是的 随便你怎么叫他 反正他错了
Yeah, whatever you want to call him. He’s still wrong.
你怎么知道他做错了 你只是在痛斥
How do you know he’s wrong? You’re just lashing out.
不 我不是在痛斥 而是在质疑我们的政♥府♥
No, I’m not lashing out. I’m questioning our government.
那才是我们在此的目的
That’s what we do in this country.
也是我们建立美国的原则
That is the principle that we were founded on.
好 那为什么不质疑自♥由♥的媒体呢
Okay, but how about questioning the liberal media?
你现在只是听信一面之词
I mean, you’re just buying into what one side is saying.
也许吧 因为我的立场没错
Maybe I am, ’cause my side is right.
看 有意思了 因为我的立场才是对的
See, that’s funny, ’cause my side’s right.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是呀
Yeah. Uh…
为什么聪明的保守派 总能让我这么恼火呢
Why is it smart conservatives always make me so mad?
可能是因为你不喜欢听到真♥相♥
Probably because you don’t like hearing the truth.
你真是招人烦 你知道吗
You are a very frustrating individual, you know that?
我要怎么做才能让你明白呢
How am I going to make you see?
我挺明白的 谢谢
I can see just fine, thank you.
这样有帮助吗
That help at all?
不 对我无效
Nope. No, that did nothing for me.
自♥由♥派的味道
Tastes like liberal.
不是我的菜
It’s not my thing.
绕开法♥院♥ 这种做法符合宪法吗
Is it constitutional to bypass the Courts?
不符合 第四修正案规定
No. The Fourth Amendment
在没有授权批准的情况下
prevents searches
不得进行搜查和逮捕
and seizures without a warrant.
完全正确 里约 也就是说
That’s absolutely right, Rio. Which means
你们的总司令 美国的总统