I work for Booz Allen Hamilton
在博思艾伦汉密尔顿控股公♥司♥
as an infrastructure analyst
担任系统基础设施分♥析♥专员
for NSA in Hawaii.
你不可能在没有风险的情况下
You can’t come forward
自告奋勇
against the most powerful intelligence agencies
和世界上最强大的情报机构对抗
in the world without expecting to have some risk.
他们是很强大的敌人
They’re just such powerful adversaries.
所以没人能真正地反抗他们
So no one can meaningfully oppose them.
他做到了
He did it.
如果他们想抓你 随时都能抓到你
You know, if they want to get you, they will get you, in time.
这孩子做到了
The kid did it!
如果他们这种压♥迫♥架构的
And it’s just gonna get worse for the next generation,
能力继续扩大
as they extend the capabilities
对下一代来说 情况将会更糟
of this sort of architecture of oppression.
而你意识到 只要公众能对事情的来龙去脉
And you realize that you might be willing to accept any risk,
做出自己的判断
as long as the public is able to make their own decision
你就愿意承担任何风险
about how this is applied.
因为就算没有做错任何事
Because even if you haven’t done anything wrong,
你也被监控和记录着
you’re being watched and recorded.
听着 我曾有权限进入过整个情报体系
Look, I had access to the entire intelligence community.
所以 如果我想对美国不利
So, if I had wanted to harm the U.S.,
只需要一个下午的时间
you could shut down the
就能关闭整个监视系统
entire surveillance system in an afternoon.
但那不是我的意图
But that was never my intention.
我认为任何为此在争论的人
And I think anybody that’s making that argument,
他们得想想 如果他们是我
they have to think, if they were in my position,
住在天堂一般的夏威夷 赚很多钱
living in Hawaii, in paradise, and making a ton of money,
要给予你什么 才能让你放弃这一切
what would it take to make you leave everything behind?
对于披露美国的结果
The fear that I think I have most in regards to the outcome
我最害怕的是
for America of these disclosures
什么都不会改变
is that nothing will change.
几个月 几年后 仍然变本加厉
In the coming months and the coming years, it’ll just get worse.
而最终 某一刻
And then eventually, at some point,
某位新领导人上台
some new leader will be elected
按下开关
who flips the switch,
到那时 人们就什么都做不了了
and the people won’t be able to do anything,
无法反抗了
by that point, to oppose it.
那将是一站式专♥政♥了
And it’ll be turnkey tyranny.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
我没事
Yeah, I’ll be fine.
倒是你们自己
It’s you guys that have to start watching out
要开始小心了
for yourselves now.
如果感觉有任何不对
You know, if you have any reason to believe
你们会遭遇任何形式
that you’re about to be raided
突袭 或者拦截 攻击
or intercepted or breached in any way,
你们要立即格式化并销毁所有信息
you format and destroy all the data immediately.
你们有加密备份
You have the encrypted backups.
而现在 我…
And now, I…
我不再有任何权限 进入这些文档
I no longer have any access to these files myself.
都归你们了
You guys have them all.
专心报道 那才是最重要的
Keep the focus on the stories, that’s all that matters.
如果你们不介意
If you’ll excuse me, it’s…
我们应该都去休息一下 好好利用这段时间
I think we should all get some rest. We can use it.
是啊 我应该躺在一张舒服的床上
Yeah. I should probably lay down on a soft bed
趁着现在还有床 对吧
while I still have one available, right?
– 好好休息 – 谢谢
– You rest well. – Thank you.
– 明天见 – 晚安
– See you tomorrow. – Good night.
至少能告诉我 你要去哪吧
Can you at least tell me where you’re going?
听着 我知道我…
Listen, I know that I’m…
埃文 我在二楼
Ewen, I’m on the second floor.
我没看见迪勃
I don’t see Tibbo.
不 不 等等 我应该看见他了
No. No, no, wait. Okay. I think I see him.
该死
Shit!
整个酒店都是媒体
There’s press swarming all over the hotel.
好 我知道 我会搞定
Yeah, I don’t know. I’ll figure it out.
我会阻止他们搞成新闻发布会
I’ll stop them with a press conference or something.
嗨 我是格伦 听着 我们很感激您能来
Hey, I’m Glenn. Look, we really appreciate this.
我们知道您是香港最好的律师之一
We understand you’re one of the best lawyers in Hong Kong.
我们会尽力而为
We’ll do our best.
我们会先把他带去英国
We’re gonna take him to the UN first,
最好不要暴露
then I prefer not to reveal.
我明白
I understand.
该死 他们发现了 你们快走吧
Shit. They spotted me. You guys get going.
好吧 一个一个来 我会回答你们的问题
Okay, I will take your questions in an orderly fashion.
斯♥诺♥登在哪 你知道他在哪吗
Where is Snowden? Do you know where he is?
拜托 让我们知道
Come on, please let us know!
联♥系♥到他了吗
Did you get them?
没错 我尽力了
Yeah, this is the best I could do.
你五分钟后要和迪勃见面
You’re meeting Tibbo in five minutes,
在大商场对面的天桥上
on the skybridge opposite the large mall.
我这辈子见了很多令人惊叹的人物
I’ve met a lot of astonishing people in my life,
但是你…
but you…
好了 孩子 该走了
Okay, laddie. Off you go.
我不会让你失望的
I won’t let you down.
没有摄像机 就不是一个好记者
You’d make a shitty journalist without a camera.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好吧 真是个好主意
Okay. That’s a great idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不想落下你的幸运物吧
Oh! You don’t want to leave your luck behind.
我希望你能留着
I think I’d like you to have that.
非常感谢
Thanks for everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在街上有辆卡车
I have a van on the street.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局泄密者爱德华·斯♥诺♥登
NSA leaker Edward Snowden
现已经被指控
has now been charged formally
间谍 偷盗和转移政♥府♥财产
with espionage, theft, and conversion of government property.
美国官方要求香港
U.S. Officials have asked Hong Kong
以暂时逮捕的名义
to detain the former contractor
拘留前承包人
on a provisional arrest warrant.
斯♥诺♥登自五月份到达香港…
Snowden has been in Hong Kong since May…
记住 据报道在五月二十日
…remember, that was back reportedly on May 20th.
斯♥诺♥登已经在他一直躲藏的
…Snowden has checked out of the luxury hotel in Hong Kong,
香港的豪华饭店办理了退房♥
where he had been holed up.
你还是别看了
You might turn your eyes away.
没有美国的逮捕令
…not likely take action against him
不可能采取行动逮捕他
without an arrest warrant from the U. S.
司法部门不得不找国际刑♥警♥组织 这样斯♥诺♥登
The Justice Department had to go to Interpol so that Snowden,
如果他想出国
if he tried to cross a border,
就会被拦截并扣留
he could be intercepted and detained.
斯♥诺♥登依然藏了起来
Snowden is still in hiding.
再一次…
So again…
但美国人就要来了
But the Americans are now closing in.
他们应该知道他在哪
They almost certainly know where he is,
他们只需要香港的批准来逮捕他
they just need Hong Kong’s approval to get him.
香港政♥府♥确实
The Hong Kong government does have
和华盛顿有引渡协议
an extradition agreement with Washington.
但最终的决定…
But the ultimate decision…
所以最重要的问题是 目前他在哪
So the big question here is, where is he now?
谢谢 这是爱德 爱德 这是玛雅娜
Thank you. This is Ed. Ed, Mayana.
– 你好 爱德 欢迎 – 谢谢
– Hi, Ed. Welcome. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是好人 他们不会泄密的
These are good people. They won’t talk.
我处理了他们的案子很多年 他们和你一样
I’ve been handling their cases for years. They’re like you.
太贴心了
That’s so nice.
– 他们没有国籍 – 对
– They’re stateless. – Yeah.
所以我们在等联♥合♥国♥的难民申请
So we’re waiting on the UN application for refugee status.

Yeah.
以防你被捕了 这个电♥话♥能找到我
Just in case you’re arrested, this is where you can call me.
好的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
非常感谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!