for that document. It’s real.
告诉我们 白宫有没有以国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义
Tell us, did the White House make any specific claims
提出任何特殊的主张 不允许你公开♥发♥表
about national security that would prevent you from publishing?
没有 我反复问了他们很多次
No. I asked them repeatedly,
没有任何实质性的答复
and they had no substantive answer.
那就发表啊 你还想要什么
Then, there you go! What more do you want?
你可以安心发布了
You can go out and know that you’re safe.
格伦 在继续前 我想跟艾伦先谈谈
Glenn, I’d like to talk to Alan before we go any further.
他什么时候下飞机
When does he land?
再过六个小时
In six hours.
不 绝对不行 亚尼内 我们已经是活靶子了
No. Absolutely not! We’re sitting ducks here, Janine.
现在这里是纽约时间下午一点
It’s 1:00 p.m. in New York.
如果你不在四个小时内发布
If you don’t get this out in the next four hours,
就错过了东海岸的晚间新闻时段
you’ll miss the evening news on the East Coast.
但是我们可以今晚发布啊
But we can post later tonight.
我很抱歉 格伦
I’m sorry, Glenn.
但艾伦是我们的总编辑 我真得觉得…
But Alan’s our editor-in-chief, and I really think that…
胡扯 政♥府♥已经知道我们有这些文件了
Bullshit! The government knows that we have these documents now.
中情局的人
The CIA could barge through
随时都会破门而入 而你还想拖着
this door any minute, and you want more time!
有点记者的样子 不要再哄我们了
Act like a fucking journalist and stop stringing us along!
我刚刚跟白宫对着干
I just stood my ground with the goddamn White House!
我也在拿我的职业生涯冒险
I’ve risked my career!
你怎么可以质疑我对这个报道的投入
How dare you question my commitment to this story!
好了 我们小声点…
Okay, let’s just keep our voices down…
不 你说得对 我是在质疑你
No, you’re right. I am questioning it.
这一点都不合适
This is absolutely inappropriate.
我们自己公布 没你的事了
We are publishing ourselves. You’re out.
行吧 格伦
All right, Glenn.
我们在下午四点发布
We’ll have it ready by 4:00 p.m.
– 我还得再审查一遍这个报道 – 为什么
– I have to go over the story once more – Why?
因为这还需要一些改动 蠢货
Because it still needs editing, damn you.
那些该死的情报术语快把我们弄疯了
All this fucking intelligence jargon is hurting our brains.
这个”棱镜计划”的故事还是让人费解
This PRISM story is still incomprehensible.
“棱镜计划”是第二个故事 亚尼内
PRISM is the second story, Janine.
威瑞森才是第一个
Verizon is the first story.
下午四点前准备好发布 最晚不能超过五点
Have it ready to post by 4:00 p.m., 5:00 at the latest.
没开玩笑 不然我们就不干了
No games, or we’re gone.
那么 我的新工作就是在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
So, my new job was counter-spying
欧胡岛密♥码♥中心分局
on the Chinese at
针对中国进行反间谍行动
the NSA Regional Cryptological Center on Oahu.
先生 请把你的包放在那里
You mind placing your bag down there, sir?
确定没有携带个人电脑 U盘 手♥机♥
No personal laptops, no USB sticks, no cell phones,
或者各种电子设备
no electronic devices of any kind?
没有 长官
No, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
白雪公主 是你吗
Snow White! Is that you?
加布里埃尔
Gabriel?
兄弟 你在这里干什么
Dude, what the hell are you doing here? Wow!
太神奇了
That’s amazing.
伙计
Oh, man.
你是在这里工作吗
What, do you work here?
是啊 已经 三年 两个月 零五天了
Yeah, yeah. Uh, three years, two months, and five days.
– 谁还这么算啊 – 是啊
– But who’s counting, right? – Yeah.
谁会想到一个秘密的二战地下基地
It’s like who knew a secret underground World War II-era base
会变成上千极客们的天堂啊 对吧
would become munchie heaven for a thousand geeks, right?
– 这里有好吃的披萨 – 没错 有啊
– So there’s good pizza? – Good pizza, yeah.
那点很重要
That’s important.
不过电梯慢得要死
Elevator’s slow as shit, though.
天哪
Jesus.
这跟以前的地方不一样 对吧
It’s something else, huh?
对啊 那你在哪个部门工作
Yeah. So, uh, what deck are you working on?
你在威胁管控中心还是远程行动中心
You NTOC or ROC?
说实话 威胁管控中心
Between you and me? NTOC.
好棒 你要去黑那些黑客了
Cool. You get to hack the hackers.
你要飞黄腾达了
You’re coming up in the world.
给你带新人来了 特雷弗
Fresh brains for you, Trevor.
特雷弗·詹姆斯 交互式对战部门主管
Trevor James, Interactive Ops Division Chief.
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登
Ed Snowden.
我已经听说了 隔壁就是威胁管控中心
I’ve been briefed. Next door is NTOC.
防御部门 你要工作的地方
Defense. That’s where you’ll be working.
这边是远程行动中心 我们的攻击部门
Over here we have ROC, our offense.
我现在是两边跑 我们管理严格 斯♥诺♥登
Now I move between the two. We run a tight ship here, Snowden.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你会和海恩斯一起工作
You’ll be working with Haynes.
你好 帕特里克·海恩斯
Hey. Patrick Haynes.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Hey. Nice to meet you. – Good to have you.
你小心点他
You watch out for him.
他可是这栋楼里最聪明的家伙
That’s the smartest guy in the building right here.
算了吧
Come on.
你会多少门语言来着 哥们
Bro, how many languages you speak, again?
七种代码 六种口语 两种手语
I mean, seven in code, six spoken, two signs.
棒呆了
That’s cool.
真好 又是种我不会的语言
Great. Another language I can’t understand.
回头再找你 爱德
Uh, I’ll check you later, Ed.
好的 再见
Okay. See you.
等一下
Wait for it.
随时
Any moment.
我们成功了
We got ’em.
照亮瓦济里斯坦了 先生们
Lights over Waziristan, gentlemen.
就该这样
Way to go.
那我们到底做了什么贡献
So what exactly do we contribute to this?
收割者无人机的下面
The underside of that Reaper drone
固定了一个很大的天线
is fixed with a big-ass antenna,
搜寻所有能发出信♥号♥♥的硬件识别号♥
snarfing the hardware ID of anything that broadcasts.
我们做定位
We do the geolocator.
我们这位空军朋友 塔莎
My friend Tasha here at the Air Force
发射地狱火导弹 这就是她
rains hellfire. There she is now.
特雷弗 你们觉得表演怎么样
Hey, Trev. You likin’ the show?
你知道的 我们定位 你来炸
You know it. We track ’em, you whack ’em.
我们刚刚追踪的是谁
And who did we just track?
不是谁 是什么
Not who, what.
我们追踪坏蛋们的手♥机♥ 有时候是SIM卡
We’re targeting bad guys’ cell phones. Sometimes the SIM card.
好吧 那我们怎么知道
Okay, and how do we know the bad guy
发动攻击的时候
is in possession of the bad cell phone
手♥机♥是在坏人手里的
when we strike?
我们不知道…
Well, we don’t…
当然知道了
Course we do.
联合特种作战司令部和中情局有人在现场呢
JSOC and CIA have their people in the field.
这个程序叫什么名字
What’s the program name?
“史诗避难所”
Epic Shelter.
最开始这只是某种备份程序 以防…
It was originally some backup program for, um…
灾难性的站点故障
Catastrophic site failure.
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know that?
我编的
I built it.
– 你 – 对
– You? – Yeah.
我其实… 我一直在想…
You know I’ve actually… I’ve been thinking about, uh,
“史诗避难所”的另一个用途
another use for Epic Shelter.
你怎么想的
What’d you have in mind?
嗯 我和吉姆·洛厄尔聊过
Well, I was chatting with Jim Lowell
关于有那么多的程序…
about how there’s so many programs…
副局长洛厄尔
Deputy Director Lowell?
对的
Yeah. Yeah.
我们谈到 现在有这么多软件
And we were saying there’s so many programs nowadays,
不太可能把他们都记录下来 对吧
it’s kind of impossible to keep track of them anymore, right?
那为什么不建一个集中式数据库呢
So why not create a centralized database?
就像一个索引
Ah. Like an index.
对 没错 一个实时更新的东西
Yeah, exactly. Something that updates in real time,
我们已经用
you know, we’ve already got
“史诗庇护所”收集了最终情报