If you want to play with all the new toys
使用所有的新鲜玩意 就得付出代价
and be safe, you pay the price of admission.
对啊 但是人们
Yeah, except people,
甚至都不知道他们已经做了交易
they don’t even know they’ve made that bargain.
如今的战场在哪里 大兵
Where’s the modern battlefield, soldier?
无处不在
Everywhere.
打这场仗的首要原则是什么
What’s the first rule of battle?
永远不要暴露你的位置
Never reveal your position.
那要是被一个非授权人员发现了呢
And if one unauthorized person knew?
如果国会发现了呢
If Congress knew?
那敌人也会知道
So would the enemy.
斯♥诺♥登先生 当今的世界就是这样
That, Mr. Snowden, is the state of the world.
保密即是安全 安全即是胜利
Secrecy is security, and security is victory.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我想让你见一个人
Someone I want you to meet.
– 真是打猎的好日子啊 – 天气很好
– Beautiful day for it, wasn’t it? – Perfect weather.
– 洛厄尔先生 – 吉姆
– Mr. Lowell. – Jim.
– 你好啊 – 多里安
– How are you? – Dorian.
– 艾伦 – 你好啊
– Alan. – Nice to see you.
欢迎来美国
Welcome to the U.S.
今天有什么收获吗 科尔宾
How’d you make out today, Corbin?
一般般 不像爱德收获颇丰
Uh, very mediocre. Nothing like Ed here.
显然我们部队的训练 让士兵枪法很准
Apparently the Army’s training people to shoot straight.
这位就是爱德华·斯♥诺♥登
So this is Ed Snowden.
是的 长官 见到你很荣幸
Yes, sir. Pleasure to meet you.
– “史诗避难所”的发明人 – 没错
– The brains behind Epic Shelter. – That’s right.
– 很棒的软件 – 谢谢 长官
– That’s brilliant work. – Thank you, sir.
我有几个问题想问你
Yeah, I had a few questions I wanted to ask you.
吉姆 各位 麻烦能借一步说话吗
Uh, Jim. Will you excuse me, gentlemen?
– 抱歉 艾伦 – 很高兴见到你
– Excuse me, Alan. – Nice to meet you.
这对我们的无人机项目很有用
Yeah, it’s proving very useful to our UAV program.
是啊 我听说了 国外站点的情报转移
Yes, I heard. With foreign site Intel transfer.
现在是一收集就转移
Transfers happen on collection now.
直接送去五角大楼
They go straight to the Pentagon,
需要的话 还要送去摩萨德
Mossad if they need it.
随时行动 没有人知道
Actionable immediately. No one sees it.
这让我们的无人机驾驶员
It’s improved the response time
反应时间缩短了十倍
of our drone pilots by a factor of ten.
告诉我 爱德
Tell me, Ed.
你在日本也做过通信情报工作 对吗
You worked signals intelligence in Japan too, yes?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你觉得那怎么样
How’d you like it?
那是一份权限很高的工作 长官
It was a very empowering job, sir.
这份在夏威夷的新工作 能给予你更高权限
With this new job in Hawaii, you’d have even more access.
我让科尔宾作牵线人
I asked Corbin to start the conversation.
不过这份工作是我提供的
But the offer is mine.
好好考虑一下
Take your time.
还得有好几个月
It’s going to take a few months
这个项目才会落实
to get this program on its feet.
那我就先走一步了 先生们 我看到晚餐了
If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen, I see dinner.
– 要喝啤酒吗 先生 – 谢谢你
– Beer, sir? – Thank you.
– 先生 您要吗 – 不 谢谢了
– Sir, for you? – Uh, no, thank you.
“史诗庇护所”应该是个备份程序
Epic Shelter was meant as a backup program.
洛厄尔给了你一个大好机会 爱德
Lowell is creating this position for you, Ed.
你将是第一个在米德堡外
You’d be the first contractor outside Fort Meade
从事网络防御的承包人
working counter-cyber.
这是你成功的好机会
It’s your ticket to the top.
你相信美国是世界上
Do you believe the United States
最伟大的国家吗
is the greatest country in the world?
是的
Yes.
你有过在未经授权的情况下
Have you ever used
使用一些程序吗
any programs you were unauthorized for?
没有
No.
我们一般不该提交自己的作品
We’re not usually supposed to submit our own work,
但我的编辑说她可以破一次例
but my editor said she’d make an exception.
很棒吧
Pretty neat, huh?
我得去提交文件了
I get to submit an entry.
你是在故意无视我 还是什么
You ignoring me on purpose, or what?
不是 抱歉 该死…
No. Sorry. Shit. Uh…
我刚刚在想事情
I was just thinking.
想什么
About what?
我本想在晚饭时 告诉你的
I wanted to talk to you about it at dinner,
但我们就… 你能坐过来吗
but let’s just… Will you come sit down?
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没有
Yeah.
那个 国♥家♥安♥全♥局的副局长
The, uh, Deputy Director of the NSA…
他给了我一个新工作
He offered me a new position.
其实 已经有段时间了
And, uh, that was a while back,
现在他们想要我的答复
and now they need an answer.
那么 你想要这份工作吗
Well, is it something you want to do?
是我擅长的领域
I’d be good at it.
你能告诉我一些具体的情况吗
Can you tell me anything about it?
你知道我不能
You know I can’t.
我知道 工作第一
I know. Mission first.
那有什么福利吗 参加白宫典礼
Well, are there social perks? White House galas, maybe?
那份工作在夏威夷
The position is in Hawaii.
我们付出了很多 才到今天这一步
We worked really hard to get where we’re at.
你想再一次从零开始吗
And you’re willing to just rip it all up again?
我们终于有了一套喜欢的房♥子
Like we finally have a house that we love,
我喜欢的工作 还有些好朋友
and a job that I like, and real friends,
我们很接近一个真正的家庭了
and we’re close to our families.
我知道
I… I understand.
如果你想要留下来 那我们就留下来
And if you want to stay, then we’re staying.
就这么定
That’s it.
不要因为我想听 你才这么说
Don’t just say that ’cause I wanna hear it.
我没有
I’m not.
我让你离开过一次 不会再有第二次了
I let you go once, I’m not gonna do it again.
该死 抱歉 意大利面
Shit. I’m sorry. The pasta.
它要… 等我一下
It’s gonna… One sec.
我觉得这次煮的面
You know, I think I actually came pretty close
很接近完美了
to getting it right this time.
我去拿些蜡烛
I’ll get some candles.
我的天哪 爱德 爱德 爱德
Oh, my God! Ed! Ed! Ed!
我知道卡马西平
I know Tegretol.
它会让你反应迟缓 我看过我妈妈服用
I know it slows you down, ’cause I’ve seen it in my mom.
她一辈子都在吃各种各样的药
She’s taken all kinds of medications her whole life.
这药有七成把握能管用
Well, they work in 70% of cases.
爱德 癫痫是种很严重的症状
Ed, epilepsy is a serious condition.
如果你正在开车
If you have a seizure driving yourself,
或者车里有其他人
or with someone else in the car,
或者是很高的地方 发病了
or you’re in a place where you could fall,
这可不容小视
this is not something to be lightly regarded.
你必须时刻提醒自己吃药
It’s essential you commit yourself to this medication.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
– 你先进去 – 谢谢
– After you. – Oh, thank you.
我在想医生说的话
I’ve been thinking about what the doctor said.
要减轻压力
About less stress.
更为温暖的气候应该有帮助
A warmer climate could help.
如果我们都觉得在夏威夷工作
If Hawaii is something that we decide
对你来说更好 那我就去
would be better for you, I’ll go.
亚尼内 和白宫的谈话怎么样了
Janine, how’d the White House conversation go?
我很明确地表示了
I made it quite clear
我们确实有FISA法庭的指令
that we were in possession of an authentic FISA court order.
他们想看一眼 我拒绝了
They wanted to see it. We refused.
现在我只能期望那是真的
Now I just pray that it’s actually authentic.
你还在质疑那个吗
Are you actually questioning that?
格伦 没人见过FISA法庭的指令
Glenn, no one has ever seen a FISA court order.
没有过先例
There’s no precedent here.
我们的线人冒着生命危险
Our source risked his life
拿到了那些文件 都是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!