Let’s go to bed, and wake up in the morning,
去爬那该死的山吧 好吧
and go climb this fucking mountain. All right?
当然我们不会再说了
Of course we’re not gonna talk about it.
你这又是哪一出
What is that supposed to mean?
我们不会再说任何事情了
It means that we don’t talk about anything anymore.
你一天工作十二个小时 回家就萎靡不振
You work 12-hour days, you come home depressed,
就他妈玩电子游戏 然后就睡觉
you play fucking video games, and then you fall asleep.
是啊 我很累 因为我的工作
Yeah, I’m tired ’cause I have a job
我们能在世界上消费最高的城市
that’s what pays for this apartment
付这间公♥寓♥的房♥租
in the most expensive city in the world.
你明知道我没有工作签证
Which you asked me to come
还要求我来的
to knowing that I did not have a work visa.
好啊 那如果你有呢
Okay, what if you had one?
你真的愿意放弃
Would you really give up
你吃了睡 睡了吃
your beautiful life of eating and sleeping
醒了出去玩的美好生活吗 你真的想工作吗
and going out all the time? You think you’d really want a career?
像你这样的工作吗
A career like yours?
每天都过得很痛苦吗 不要
Where I’m miserable all the time? No.
这叫责任感
That’s called responsibility.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this.
你知道吧 你♥他♥妈♥一点都不知道
You know what? You have no fucking idea
要为别人生命负责是什么样的
what it’s like to be accountable for other people’s lives,
因为你就活在一个 没有后果
because you live in a fairy tale land
也没有人会受伤的
where just there are no consequences,
童话世界里
and no one ever gets hurt.
不 不 是你不会受伤
No. No, you, you don’t get hurt.
我的生活都被毁了
I get fucking crushed.
放你♥妈♥的♥狗屁 我什么都没干过
Fucking bullshit! I’ve done nothing to you!
对啊 你就是什么都没做
That’s exactly right. You have done nothing!
不跟我出去玩 也不跟我笑
You don’t hang out with me, you don’t laugh with me,
甚至都不再碰我了
you don’t even fucking touch me anymore.
– 对不起 – 住手
– I’m sorry. – Stop!
别碰我
No!
我们终究没去成富士山
We, uh, never made it to Mount Fuji.
在那之后没多久 林赛就走了 我…
And Lindsay left pretty soon after that, and…
我在那里很寂寞
I was really lonely there.
但是三个月后 我也走了 我回到了马里兰
But after three months, I left too. I went back to Maryland.
我答应她 我会改变的
And I promised her I’d change.
然后我们又同居了
And, uh, we moved back in together.
确保膝盖一直弯曲
Make sure your knees stay bent,
等你觉得稳定了
and then you can fully extend
就可以伸展开了 准备好了吗
once you feel stable. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一直往上
All the way up.
双手在膝盖中间抓牢
Now you wanna clench between your knees.
会有灼烧感 但这是好事
It’ll burn, but it’s a good burn.
很好
Perfect.
转过来
Twirl around.
完美 天哪 真为你们感到骄傲
Perfect! Oh, my God, I’m so proud of you!
当你真正开心的时候
When you’re really happy,
身心的极大一部分 就会想继续开心下去
there’s a large part of you that just wants to stay happy.
你就会开始想 还有什么比这更重要呢
And you start to think, what could be more important than this?
– 什么 – 怎么样
– What! – Is it okay?
天哪 太好看了
Oh, my God. It’s so beautiful.
很多人快乐地度过了一生
You know, lots of people cruise happily through life.
为什么我不行呢
Why can’t I?
然后我回中情局工作了
And I went back to work at the CIA.
有了后门程序…
With backdoors…
名义上 我是解决方案顾问
My official title was Solutions Consultant.
但基本上 我就以在推销昂贵的硬件谋生
Basically I was hawking overpriced hardware for a living.
但你不是辞职了吗
But I thought you had resigned?
是啊 这是日内瓦事件后的承包工作
Yeah, well, it was all contract work after Geneva.
就是博思艾伦咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 或者戴尔
You know, it’s Booz Allen Hamilton,
跟中情局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
or Dell, in partnership
还有国防情报局的合作关系
With CIA or NSA, DIA.
其实就是情报机构的旋转门
That’s the intelligence community’s revolving door.
回到自己国家 感觉怎么样呢
How was it? Being back in the States?
回家的感觉很好
It was, uh, it was really good to be home.
但马里兰才是事情开始有所改变的地方
But Maryland was where things started to turn for me.
每次我以为
Every time I felt like I
已经放下了当初
was finally letting go of all the anxiety
让我彻夜难眠的焦虑和困惑
and all the questions that used to keep me up at night,
我又发现了其他 无法忽视的事
I’d learn something else, and I just couldn’t ignore it.
比如 国♥家♥安♥全♥局的三名高♥官♥
Like, there were these three high-level officials at the NSA,
比尔·宾尼 爱德·卢米斯 和柯克·维贝
Bill Binney, Ed Loomis, and Kirk Wiebe.
他们多年来
They’d been filing
一直在上诉滥用职权一事
complaints about abuse and overreach for years.
仅此而已 只是一直上诉而已
That’s all they did, they just filed complaints,
联调局就突袭了他们的家
and the FBI raided their homes.
然后是托马斯·德雷克
Then there was Thomas Drake.
就像其他三个人一样 德雷克试图
Like the other three guys, Drake was trying
从内部做出改变
to change things from the inside.
但当一切并无成效时 他联♥系♥了媒体
But when nothing worked, he did go to the press.
结果他们说他违反了反间谍法 我们都震惊了
So they hit him with the Espionage Act, and we were shocked.
整个网络上的人都震惊了
The whole Intel community.
你觉得自己为什么会被起诉
Why do you think you were charged?
因为我传递了寒心的消息
To send a chilling message.
给谁
To whom?
给其他揭发者 其他在政♥府♥工作的人
To other whistleblowers, to others in the government,
不要说出去
not to speak out.
不要跟权力部门讲真♥相♥ 我们会铲除你
Do not tell truth to power. We’ll hammer you.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局在瓦胡岛的指挥中心
There’s a new program being developed
开展了新项目
at the NSA’s op center on Oahu.
要去对付中国的网络部门
You’d be going up against Chinese cyber divisions.
有兴趣吗
You interested?
不会像你现在一样赚大钱
Won’t be the vast sums of money you’re making now,
但你会为国家做出很大的贡献
but you’d be performing a critical service for your country.
我知道这对你来说很重要
I know that’s important to you.
像在日内瓦一样吗
You mean service like in Geneva?
马特错了 不该逼你的
Matt was a mistake. Shouldn’t have pushed you into that.
你没有逼我啊
You didn’t push me into it.
是我要求出外勤的 你同意了
I asked for exposure to field ops, you gave it to me.
那一点 我不会怪你的
I won’t hold that against you.
那你有什么事要怪我吗
Is there something you do hold against me?
你没有告诉我 我们是在
You didn’t tell me we were running
布一个天网 科尔宾
a dragnet on the whole world, Corbin.
好枪法 爱德
Great shooting, Ed.
谢谢
Thank you.
真棒
That’s terrific.
我在军队里的时候 就挺擅长射击的
It’s the one thing in the Army I was good at.
你有没有想过 爱德
You ever think, Ed,
二战都已经过去六十年了
since the Second World War,
第三次世界大战还没有爆发
it’s been 60 years and still no WW III.
为什么
Why?
因为我们通常把权力
Because we’ve used our power generally
用在了对世界好的方面上
for the good of the world.
为了繁荣和秩序
For prosperity, order.
要是没有网络部门夜以继日的工作
How can we defend ourselves against
我们要怎么才能保护自己
nuclear war, terror attacks, cyber-attacks
免受核战争 恐怖袭击
without a centralized Intel factory
和网络攻击的困扰呢
working around the world night and day?
那我们就该记录数十亿人的生活吗
So we should catalogue billions of people’s lives?
大多数人的生活都是主动发给公众看的
Most people already catalogue their lives for public consumption.
那只是他们生活的一部分啊
Well, they catalogue part cf their lives,
而且是自♥由♥选择的
and they do it by choice.
我们根本没有给他们选择的余地
We’re not giving them the choice.
直接全都记录下来了
We’re just taking everything.
大部分美国人不想要自♥由♥ 只想要安全
Most Americans don’t want freedom, they want security.
这是个简单的交易 如果…
It’s a simple bargain. If…
好孩子 好孩子
Good girl! Good girl!
如果你想安全地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!