Whoops.
我想找那俄♥国♥骗子
I want to see
that sneaky fucking Russian.
他头上干嘛戴套子?
Why’s he got a tea cosy on his head?
他头上干嘛戴套子?
Why’s he got a tea cosy on his head?
保暖啊
To keep his head warm.
-他怎么了?
-他脸上中了一枪
– What happened to him?
– He got shot in the face.
我该想到那很明显
I thought that was obvious.
你为何这么做?你把他当兔子打?
What’d you do that for?
You mistake him for a rabbit?
-你要我怎么办?
-设法解决
– What do you want me to do?
– Sort it out.
-我又不是巫师
-但你是个混混…
– I’m not a witch doctor.
– But you are a bad boy yardie…
是混混就会毁尸灭迹
…and bad boy yardies should know how
to get rid of bodies.
我又不搞葬仪社
I create the bodies,
I don’t erase the bodies.
我们进来了
We’re in, governor.
很好
Goody gumdrops.
倒杯茶来喝吧?
Get us a cup of tea,
would you, Errol?
捉住他的脚
Grab hold of his legs.
你以为我要捉哪?耳朵吗?
What do you think
I’m gonna grab him by, his ears?
没打扰到你们吧
Hope this is not a bad moment.
你们知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我知道
I do.
很好,这能省些时间
Good. That will save me
some time, then.
我不知道
Well, I don’t.
你们要一起抬起来会有困难的
You’re always gonna have problems
lifting a body in one piece.
绝佳的做法是…
Apparently, the best thing to do…
把他切成六块,堆成一堆
…is cut up a corpse into six pieces
and pile it all together.
谁介意告诉我,你是谁啊?
Would someone mind telling me,
who are you?
切成六块后,你得灭迹
When you got your six pieces,
you gotta get rid of them.
放冰箱里被你妈
发现不会是个好主意
It’s no good leaving it in the freezer
for your mum to discover.
我听说最好的办法是拿去喂猪
Then I hear the best thing
to do is feed them to pigs.
你得把猪饿上几天
You gotta starve the pigs
for a few days…
接着它们看到碎尸块
会像看到王品牛排
…then the chopped-up body
will look like curry to a pisshead.
你得把死人脑袋剃光
牙齿拔掉
You gotta shave the heads of your
victims and pull the teeth out…
免得猪不消化
…for the piggies’ digestion.
当然,这你可以之后再做
You could do this afterwards,
of course…
但你不想在猪屎里捞东西吧?
…but you don’t want
to sieve through pigshit, do you?
它们能消化骨头
They will go through bone like butter.
一次搞定需要至少十六头猪
You need at least 16 pigs
to finish the job in one sitting…
要留心有养猪场的人
…so be wary of any man
who keeps a pig farm.
它们能消化重达两百磅的人
They will go through a body
that weighs 200 pounds…
只需要八分钟
…in about eight minutes.
那表示一只猪…
That means that a single pig…
每分钟可以消化…
…can consume two pounds
of uncooked flesh…
两磅生肉
…every minute.
所以才有人说…
Hence the expression…
猪很贪婪
…”as greedy as a pig.”
谢谢你的说明
我真是如释重负
Well, thank you for that.
That’s a great weight off me mind.
希望你不介意告诉我你是谁
Now, if you wouldn’t mind telling me
who the fuck you are…
除了说是把人拿去
喂猪的人之外
…apart from someone who feeds people
to pigs, of course.
你知道天谴代表什么?
Do you know what “nemesis” means?
报应的责罚
“A righteous infliction
of retribution…
由一个适当的化身执行
…manifested by an
appropriate agent.”
在这里,就是指一个讨厌的人
Personified, in this case,
by a horrible cunt:

Me.
各位
Gentlemen…
验尸官
你怎么找不到老法?
Why can’t you find me Franky, Doug?
你要我怎样?我又不开徵信社
Avi, what do you want me to do?
I’m not a bounty hunter.
东尼呢?
What about Tony?
钢弹牙东尼
Bullet-Tooth Tony.
谁是钢弹牙…
Who’s Bullet-Tooth…
-东尼
-小笨蛋
– Tony!
– You silly fuck.
他很可靠
He’s a liability.
他连摩西都找得到
He’d find Moses and the burning bush.
你死定了,东尼
You are gonna die, Tony!
他被射中六枪,拿子弹做牙
He got shot six times,
had the bullets moulded into gold.
我射你,你死定了
I shoot you, you go down!
对,有两颗是他爸帮他做的
所以他爱死爸了
He has two in his teeth
that Dad did, so he loves Dad.
你怎么不死?
Why don’t you fucking die?
-他一定能帮你找老法
-六枪?
– He’s the best chance you got.
– Six times?
一次中六枪
In one sitting.
你麻烦大了
You’re in trouble now.
听来不错,我们还等什么?
Sounds promising.
What are we waiting for?
你好
Bonjour.
什么这么重要?
What’s so fucking important?
你想我们怎么会有个死人
Why do you think
we’ve got a dead man…
-手臂被切掉,躺在这里?
-告诉我啊
…missing an arm in our office?
– Talk to me, tell me.
给我们四天
You give us four days…
我就帮你把那颗大钻石弄到手
不骗你
…l’ll get you a stone the size
of a fucking home. I kid you not.
你觉得呢?
What do you think, Errol?
我想我们该趁早做了他们
I think we should drip-dry them,
while we got the chance.
这是修辞上的问题
It was a rhetorical question, Errol.
我怎么告诉过你关于思路的?
What have I told you about thinking?
-你们有48小时
-好
– You got 48 hours.
– Yeah.
你们可以留下胖子
他们搬不动
You can keep that silly, fat wanker.
The lads can’t lift him.
48小时
Forty-eight hours.
否则杀你全家
After that it’s your family…
猪会完成狗做不了的
…and the pigs finish
what the dogs don’t do.
我该怎么称呼你?
我该叫你钢弹还是牙
So, what should I call you?
Should I call you “Bullet”? “Tooth”?
你想叫我阿花也行
Call me “Susan”
if it makes you happy.
东尼,我想你找一个人
Tony, there is a man
I’d like you to find.
要视现实情况而定
有多少?
That depends on all the elements
in the equation. How many are there?
四万
Forty thousand.
他最后出现在哪?
Where was he last seen?
一个赌场
At a bookies.
赌场?
Bookies?
拿电♥话♥来,阿花
Pass us the blower, Susi.
-昨晚有间赌场被刮
-刮?拜托你说中文
– Bookies got blagged last night.
– Blagged? Speak English.
我以为这国家说那语言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!