– You take sugar?
– No, thank you, Turkish.
我够甜了
I’m sweet enough.
他现在是你的问题了
He is now your problem.
好吗?
Okay?
你们可以拿一万加一具尸体
You can keep the 10 grand,
along with the body…
但别让我再看到你们
…but if I see you again,
you motherfuckers…
看看他
Well, look at him.
我在几天内有场不戴拳套的拳赛
I’ve got a bare-knuckle fight
in a couple of days.
我要用那吉普赛人
I want to use the pikey.

All right. Of course.
好个屁
Of course, fucking of course.
我不是在问是在告诉你
I wasn’t asking, I was telling.
这次…
But this time…
我一定要他在第四局倒下
…I do want him to go down
in the fourth.
这回我很认真
And I do mean it, this time.
我知道你是回来开保险箱的
Now, I know you come back here
to open your safe.
你可以开了
So now you can open it.
他真忙啊
Turkish has been a busy
little bastard.
我想你让他犯够错了
I think he’s got away with enough.
你别动脑袋比较好
我不该常动脑袋的
Thinking can get you into trouble,
Errol. I shouldn’t do so much of it.
那家伙有的忙了
That takes care of one little piggy.
去找那些笨抢匪
Now find me the silly sods
who blagged the bookies.
今天就找到他们
Find them today.
早安,欧夫人
Top of the morning
to you, Mrs. O’Neil.
汤米
Tommy.
你很聪明吧?哪来的?
You’re a snake in the grass,
ain’t you? Where’d they come from?
你找我儿子吧?
You’re looking for my boy, are you?
-知道哪能找到他呢?
-知道
– Do you know where I can find him?
– Yeah.
我想跟为分享那消息吗?
Would you like
to share that information?
我不要你让我儿子出事
I don’t want you getting
my boy into trouble.
他是我唯一的乖宝贝
而且他很乖
He’s my only boy.
And he’s a good boy.
他去打猎了
He’s coursing.
什么?
What’s coursing?
猎兔子
Hare coursing.
在你问之前
他们带了两只狗…
They set two lurchers…
They’re dogs, before you ask.
去追兔子
On a hare.
兔子必须跑得比狗快
And the hare has to outrun the dogs.
要是跑不快呢?
So, what if it doesn’t?
那兔宝宝就玩完了,不是吗?
Well, the big rabbit gets fucked,
doesn’t it?
那兔宝宝就玩完了,不是吗?
它会被玩?
Proper fucked?
它会被玩?
Proper fucked?

Yeah, Tommy.
在德国人出现之前
Before “zee” Germans get there.
在德国人出现之前
你认得这些笨蛋吗?
Do you know these tits, Errol?
我认得很多笨蛋
I know a lot of tits…
但我不认得这么笨的笨蛋
…but I don’t know any
as fucking stupid as these two.
约翰?
John?
我没办法
I can’t help, guv.
泰隆
Tyrone.
你这个笨猪
You silly, fat bastard.
-你要上场吗?
-看情况
– Do you want to do it?
– That depends.
什么情况?
On what?
看你要买♥♥下这辆露营车
On you buying this caravan.
不是红色的,是粉红色的
Not the rouge one. The rose.
-那辆不一样
-拳赛也不是同一场
– It’s not the same caravan.
– Not the same fight.
这比上一辆大两倍
It’s twice the size of the last one.
拳赛也是,我妈需要新车
The fight is twice the size.
And me ma needs a caravan.
我想孝顺我妈
这很公平,接受吧
I like to look after me ma.
It’s a fair deal. Take it.
你上回那样,我们没死算走运
You’re lucky we aren’t worm food
after your last performance.
买♥♥好车给女人有点浪费
Buying a tart’s mobile palace
is a little fucking rich.
我不是说你妈不值得
我是说….
I wasn’t calling your mum a tart.
I just meant…
别多费唇舌了
Save your breath for cooling
your porridge.
她喜欢常春藤蓝
Right. And she’s terrible
partial to the periwinkle blue.
我说的够清楚了吧?
Have I made myself clear?
很清楚
Yeah, that’s perfectly clear, Mickey.
给我一分钟跟伙伴商量
Just give me one minute
to confer with my colleague.
你听懂他说什么吗?
Did you understand a word
of what he said?
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
混球
Fucker.
我跟你对赌
I’ll bet you for it.
你什么?
You’ll what?
他跟你对赌
He’ll bet you for it.
跟汤米上次一样?帮我个忙?
What, like Tommy did last time?
Do me a favour?
我会帮你个忙
I’ll do you a favour.
你先选边
如果我赢,新车归我
You have first bet.
If I win, I get a caravan…
大家还有新鞋
…and the boys get
a pair of them shoes.
如果我输…
If I lose…
妈的,我免费上场打拳
…fuck it, I’ll do the fight
for free.
我最不想跟吉普赛人赌
The last thing I really
want to do is bet a pikey.
但我没多少选择
However, I don’t really
have much of a choice.
我得设法让他上场
但我若输了….
Somehow I’ve got to get him to fight,
but if I lose…
我想都不敢想
Well, I don’t even want
to think about losing.
好吧,我想兔子会完蛋
Okay. I reckon the hare gets fucked.
什么?完蛋了?
What? Proper fucked?
收到了吗?伦敦
You got that, London?
开始了
We’re on!
我说,把狗拉开
I’ll fucking tell you!
Get those off me.
我告诉你是谁抢了赌场
I’ll tell you
who robbed your bookies.
常春藤蓝,拜
Periwinkle blue. Bye, boys.
现在是谁玩完了?
Who’s proper fucked now, then?
我们麻烦可大了
There’s something very wrong
with this.
本来是我们要跟他们买♥♥车
It was us that wanted
to buy a caravan off of him.
那你干嘛不拿枪毙了他?
Well, why didn’t you “bust a cap
in his ass” then, Tommy?
用ㄏㄤ的杀伤力更大
Mind you, you’d do more damage
if you threw it at him.
什么?你说我不敢开枪?
What? You saying I can’t shoot?
不,我不是说你不敢
Oh, no, Tommy.
I wasn’t saying you can’t shoot.
我知道你不行
I know you can’t shoot.
我是说你裤子里塞的那把废铁
What we’re saying is, that piece
of shit stuck in your trousers…
只有用ㄏㄤ的才能伤到人
…would do more damage
if you fed it to him.
你是说这枪不能用?
You saying the gun don’t work?
你试过了?
You tried it?
糟糕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!