Sorry, I didn’t get
the binoculars out in time.
别太张扬,动手吧
Let’s not stand on ceremony.
Let’s start the show.
知道这些赌场是谁的吗?
Do you know who
this bookies belongs to?
知道对你比较好
把所有东西交出来
If you know what’s good for you
you’ll give me everything…
你在上面干嘛?
What are you doing?
看起来像在干嘛?
What does it look like
I’m doing up here?
开始痛了,阿索
This is starting to hurt, Solomon.
把隔板放下
Drop the screen now.
没事吧?
How you doing, Vince?
别叫我名字就没事
I’d do a lot better
if you’d stop using my name.
-装满袋子
-下注时间已过
– Fill that bag.
– All bets are off.
我不是来这里下注的
I am not in here
to make a fucking bet.
谢谢…
Appreciated…
但是下注…
…but all bets…
时间…
…are…
已过
…off.
时间一过,就不会有钱,会吗?
If all bets are off, there
can’t be any money, can there?
我不相信
I ain’t fucking buying that.
没办法,这是事实
That’s handy because I ain’t
fucking selling it. It’s a fact.
你有什么?
What have you got?
没什么
Nothing, really.
一点铜板,没纸钞
A few coins, but no notes.
把手给我看
Show me your hands.
你有五只手指
You’ve got five fingers.
铜板
Copper coins.
什么意思,铜板?
What do you mean,
copper-fucking-coins?
打不开,是保全门
It won’t open
because it’s a security door.
拿着
Hold that.
我的脚
My leg.
你靠什么夭?根本没打中你
What are you moaning about?
It didn’t even touch it.
我们完了
We’re fucked.
你们俩个在干嘛?
What the fuck are you two doing?
快带我们走
Get us out of here.
你在干嘛?快带我们走啊
Tyrone, what are you doing?
Get us out of here!
这个人是谁?
Who the fuck is this man, Tyrone?
他是带着箱子的四指男人
He’s a man with four fingers
and a briefcase, Vinny.
在红色角落
In the red corner…
在红色角落
In the red corner…
是年轻、没什么经验的…
…we have the young
and unchallenged…
米奇,你第四局要倒下
听清楚了?
So, Mickey, you’re going down
in the fourth. Is that clear?
要确定他不会杀了我
Just make sure he doesn’t kill me.
大家欢迎出拳狠又准的…
So give it up
for the bone-crunching…
出拳机器…
…one-punch machine gun…
米奇
…Mickey!
在另外一个角落
And in the other corner…
我知道他看来很胖
Now, I know he looks
like a fat fucker…
他是很胖,但他卑鄙又危险
Well, he is a fat fucker,
but he’s dirty and he’s dangerous.
疯狂炸♥弹♥哈里
Bomber “The Mad Man” Harris!
装的像一点
Now, try and look like a fighter.
准备…
Let’s get ready…
开打吧
…to rumble!
知道我输了四万吗?
Do you realize I’m
fucking forty grand down?
搞什么鬼?
What’s the fucking crack?
-我会补偿你
-我不爽
– I’ll make it up to you.
– I ain’t happy.
我保证让你爽,相信我
I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
Stand on me.
那吉普赛人害惨我了
Oh, that fucking pikey’s
put me in it.
谢谢你的消息
Thanks for the tip, Brick Top.
听着,白♥痴♥,我丢骨头给狗吃
Listen, you fucking fringe,
if I throw a dog a bone…
并不想知道味道好不好
…I don’t want to know
if it tastes good.
你再阻挡我走路
我就割了你的卵蛋
Stop me again whilst I’m walking and
I’ll cut your fucking jacobs off.
-他来了
-你跟他解释
– He’s here.
– Well, you explain it to him.
-你在干嘛?
-他跟箱子铐在一起
– What you doing?
– The case was attached to his arm.
为何不切了他的手?
So why didn’t you chop it off?
我们又不是屠夫
We ain’t fucking butchers, Boris.
但是箱子在他身上
But he has the case.
听着…有个问题
Look, we…
Well, you have a problem.
赌场里没多少现金
There weren’t much cash
at the bookies.
好吧
Okay.
这里有一万
Here is the 10 grand.
留着吧,我们要这个
No. Keep it. We want this.
至少一半归我们
Well, at least half of this.
箱子里的东西是我的
What was in the case was mine.
赌场里的才是你的,知道吗?
What was in the bookies was yours.
Okay?
不多,一万多少有帮助
It wasn’t much, but here is
the 10 large to help the situation.
我想已经太迟了
No, I’m afraid
it’s too late for that.
我们要一半,那是因为我们很慷慨
We want half of this, and that’s
because we’re being generous.
我们本可以全拿的,老布
We could, by all rights, keep
the whole fucking stone, Boris.
小心
Watch out!
把枪丢下,胖子
Drop the gun, fat boy.
白♥痴♥,他本来不知我是谁的
You fucking idiots.
He could not know my name.
把钻石给我
Give me the stone.
-在箱子里
-什么?
– It’s in the case.
– What?
在箱子里
It’s in the case.
你把钻石放箱里?
You put the stone in the case?
那就打开它,把钻石拿给我
Open it and give me the stone.
知道密♥码♥的人刚被你宰了
The only man who knew
the combination, you just shot.
米奇的事之后,我该落跑的
Now, it’s not too clever to hang
about after Mickey’s performance.
汤米、米奇和我
一定会被红发阿托追杀
Brick Top, in short, will be looking
to kill Tommy, Mickey and myself.
我知道他在找我们,但我别无选择
I know he’s looking for us,
but I don’t have a choice.
我很愿意离开这国家
但我需要跑路费
I’m happy to leave the country,
but I need money to do so.
但我钱都放办公室的保险箱里
But any money I have is in the safe,
which is in the office.
只要拿到…
Once I have that, it’s…
咿喔咿喔
Oink, oink.
妈的
Shit.
原来你钱放这里啊
So that’s where you keep the sugar.
你们怎么来了?没女人好玩?
What brings you two here?
Run out of pants to sniff?
好凶啊,你说是不是?
That sounds like hostility,
doesn’t it?
我们不喜欢别人凶,对吧?
And we don’t like hostility,
do we, Errol?
对
No, we don’t, John.
我才刚擦好
I just had them polished.
去烧开水
Go and put the kettle on.
-要放糖吗?
-不,谢了