exploit the situation.
他会把我五花大绑
He’s gonna pull my pants down,
grease me up…
好好的搞我一顿
…and aim for penetration.
要是我没换人上场
If I didn’t have
the replacement pikey…
他会把我分尸
…he’d want to split me in half.
他们喜欢这样
They could charm the paint off walls,
these fellas.
看来很酷啊,不是吗?
Look mean now,
you hairy fucker, won’t you?
放进场内就吓的拉屎
Shits himself when
you put him in the ring.
鞭策它,让它更强
Poke him with a stick,
you watch his bollocks grow.
老土,喜欢斗狗吗?
Do you like a dog fight, Turkish?
炫ㄎㄚ乔治挂了
We’ve lost Gorgeous George.
再说一遍
You’re gonna have to repeat that.
炫ㄎㄚ乔治挂了
We’ve lost Gorgeous George.
在哪挂的?
Well, where’d you lose him?
他不是一串车钥匙吧?
He ain’t a set
of fucking car keys, is he?
他不是一点都不起眼吧?
And it’s not as if he’s
incon-fucking-spicuous, is it?
我们不会退出
We’re not backing out.
你当然不能退出
You bet your bollocks to
a barn dance you’re not.
我们要换拳手
We’re changing the fighter.
妈的,你的笨女人会讲话耶?
Oh, fuck me,
your lady friend got a voice?
你要换谁上场?
Who are you changing him to,
sweetheart?
你不认识他,但他很行
You won’t know him, but he’s mustard.
很行?
Mustard?
我才不管他是不是阿里
I don’t care if he’s
Muhammad “I’m Hard” Bruce Lee…
你不能换拳手
…you can’t change fighters.
-你还是能让拳赛照样进行
-不
– You’ve still got your fight.
– No.
我会输掉所有的钱
你不能换手
I lose all bets at the bookies.
You can’t change fighters.
所以拳赛泡汤了,对吧?
So, no, I don’t have my fight,
do I, you fucking prat?
你能在拳赛时收赌金
You can take bets at the fight.
管好他,别让他坏事
Put a lead on her, Turkish,
before she gets bitten.
你也不想坏事,对吧?
Do you want to get bitten, sweetheart?
让你的人在第四局倒下
Make sure your man goes down
in the fourth.
懂了吗,老土?
You understand me now,
don’t you, Turkish?
我最不想…
This is the one place
I didn’t want to be:
欠他人情
In his debt.
这表示,我得听他的了
Which now means I’m in his pocket.
你在走他妈的薄冰
You’re on thin-fucking-ice,
my pedigree chums.
出状况我就等着你
And I shall be under it
when it breaks.
滚吧
Now, fuck off.
狗头,四指老法呢?
Doug, where’s Franky Four Fingers?
我又不是他老妈,稍后会碰到他
I don’t know. I’m not his mother.
But I’m seeing him later.
-什么时候?
-他说他要现金
– When later?
– He said he wanted cash.
他去看场拳赛再来
So he’s coming back
after he’s been to a fight.
拳赛?
A fight?
什么拳赛?
拳击赛?
What do you mean, a fight?
A boxing match?
-有赌局吗?
-只是场拳赛
– Is there gambling involved?
– It’s a boxing match, Avi.
-他有带着一个箱子吗?
-有
– Did he have a case with him?
– Yes, he had a case.
这混♥蛋♥还要赌?
And this schmuck is gambling?
你在说“我的赌瘾很重”的四指老法
You’re talking about Franky “I’ve got
a problem with gambling” Four Fingers.
我又不会心电感应
Avi, I’m not telepathic.
我说你倒是够蠢了
You’re plenty stupid,
I’ll give you that.
知道他为何叫四指老法吗?
Do you know why they call him
Franky Four Fingers?
不知
I have no idea.
因为他跟危险的人对赌
Because he makes stupid bets
with dangerous people.
他赔不出赌金,他们切他手指
When he doesn’t pay up,
they give him the chop.
那可不是割包皮
And I’m not talking about
his fucking foreskin.
我想他赔得起的
I’m sure he can pay.
带着我的货就不行
带牙膏了吗?我们去英国
Not with my goods. Got a toothbrush?
We’re going to London.
听见了吗?我要去伦敦
Do you hear that?
I’m coming to London!
-老艾
-闭上嘴坐下
– Avi!
– Shut up and sit down, you bald fuck!
我不喜欢离开我自己的国家
I don’t like leaving my own country…
特别不喜欢离开有阳光和沙滩
…especially leaving it for anything
less than warm, sandy beaches…
还有鸡尾酒跟草帽的地方
…and cocktails
with little straw hats.
我们有沙滩
We’ve got sandy beaches.
谁要去?
So who the fuck wants to see them?
希望你明白我对老法的关切
I hope you can appreciate the concern
I have for my friend Franky.
我要找到他,你要帮我找到他
I’ll find him,
and you’ll help me find him.
我们从拳赛开始找
And we’ll start at that fight.
要怎么弄出来?
How am I gonna get it out?
它也许会吐出来
It will probably cough it up.
它不会死吧?
Will he be all right?
希望不会
I hope not.
-我们到底抢不抢啊?
-抢啊
– Are we gonna rob this bookies?
– Yes, big man.
那我们在等什么?
Why are we waiting?
我们等一个带着手提箱的
四指男人
We are waiting for a man with
four fingers, carrying a briefcase.
为什么?
And why’s that?
因为说好了,俄♥国♥佬拿箱子我们拿钱
Because the deal is, the Russian
gets the case, we get the money.
箱里有什么?
What’s in the case?
妈的,专心开车就好
For fuck’s sake, Tyrone, just
concentrate on the steering wheel.
天啊
Jesus.
-今晚并不开放
-我知道
– Private night tonight, chaps.
– I’m well aware of that, my son.
所以我们才来
That’s why we’re here.
很好,这是后门
Well done. This is the back way in.
真的?我以为是前门
Oh, really?
I thought it was the front.
-今晚并不开放
-我们知道,所以我们才来
– Private night tonight, chaps.
– We know. That’s why we’re here.

Tickets.
我们什么时候才可以进去啊?
Are we ever gonna get into this place?
老艾,你要了解
Avi, Avi, you gotta understand.
这里不是赌城,这也不是合法的
This ain’t exactly Vegas,
and this ain’t exactly legal.
我不找赌城,也不找合法
I’m not looking for Vegas
or for legal.
我只想找四指老法
I’m looking for Franky.
我知道,他说他会来的
I know that,
and he said he’s gonna be here.
-有赌局,他就会到
-听清楚了
– Lf there’s gambling, he’ll be here.
– Let’s not have a fuck-up.
你别让我们失望
You won’t let us down.
他第四局会倒,别担心
He’s going down in the fourth,
don’t you worry about that.
那是他吗?
Is that him?
不知,他有几只手指?
I don’t know.
How many fingers did he have?
抱歉,来不及拿望远镜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!