get a better price. Couple of days.
-跟我狗头堂哥谈
-狗头老大?
– Talk to my cousin Dougie.
– Doug The Head?
小法…
And Franky…
-怎么?
-别去赌场
– And what?
– Stay out of those casinos.
你干的很好
You did a good job, bubbe.
-别搞砸了,知道吗?
-知道了
– Don’t go screwing it up, all right?
– I hear you, Avi.
回头见了
I’ll see you, Avi.
86克拉
Eighty-six carats.
-哪里?
-伦敦
– Where?
– London.
-伦敦?
-伦敦
– London?
– London.
-伦敦?
-对,伦敦
– London?
– Yes, London.
你知道,鱼,薯条,茶…
You know, fish, chips, cup of tea…
烂食物、鸟天气的伦敦
…bad food, worse weather,
Mary-fucking-Poppins. London!
“回到伦敦”
不是给我的
Not for me.
那是狗头老大,大家都认得狗头老大
That’s Doug The Head.
Everybody knows Doug The Head.
想买♥♥宝石赃物就找他
If it’s stones and it’s stolen,
he’s the man to speak to.
他假装自己是犹太佬
Pretends he’s Jewish.
希望自己是犹太佬
Wishes he was Jewish.
他甚至告诉家人他们是犹太人
Even tells his family
they’re Jewish…
他要是犹太人,猪就会讲话
…but he’s about as Jewish
as he is a fucking monkey.
他觉得这对生意有帮助
在钻石圈里…
He thinks it’s good for business.
And in the diamond business…
-这对生意的确有帮助
-喂
…it is good for business.
– Avi!
他今天会去,罩一下吧
He’ll be there today.
Take care of him.
我不买♥♥碎钻的
Avi, you know I won’t buy schtrops.
他不是卖♥♥碎钻,弄小一点
He isn’t selling schtrops.
Make it smaller.
你认为我是什么?
这里是英国
Who do you take me for?
This is England.
我们照规矩来
We play by the rules.
听我说
Listen to me.
品质好我就会买♥♥,不是吗?
If the stones are kosher,
then I’ll buy them, won’t I?
抱歉,我要吃午饭了,拜
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
it’s my lunchtime. Bye.
你们干嘛?
What are you doing here?
这是个自♥由♥国度,不是吗?
It’s a free country, isn’t it?
这不是个免费商店吧?
Well, it ain’t a free shop, is it?
滚开
So fuck off.
我要你们俩到我办公室来
I want to see you two girls
up in my office.
我跟艾维表哥通过电♥话♥
I had cousin Avi on the phone.
-你们要去见他
-爸,你说过了
– You got to go see him.
– Yeah, Dad. You told us.
-他在纽约很罩得住
-爸,你说过了
– He’s a big mucker in New York.
– Yeah, Dad. You told us.
我要你们俩到我办公室来
I want to see you girls
up in my office.
爸…你说过了
Yeah, Dad. You told us.
重量是可靠的象征
The weight is sign of reliability.
我喜欢可靠
I always go for reliability.
我要了
I’ll take it.
这要多少?
How much do you want for it?
不用
Nothing.
好,你想要什么?
Okay, so what do you want for it?
我要你帮我办件事
I want you to do something for me.
几天内有场拳赛
There is a fight in couple of days.
哪种拳赛?
What kind of a fight?
地下拳赛
Unlicensed boxing.
有间地下赌场收注
There is a bookies I know
that will take bets.
如果你帮我下注…
If you place one down for me…
我们就互不相欠
…we will call it quits.
-你何不自己来?
-这个嘛…
– Why don’t you put it down yourself?
– Well…
会收这种注的地下赌场不多
…there is not too many bookies
that takes those kind of bets.
而我已经在那欠了不少
And I already have an outstanding
debt with the house.
我有内线消息
I know something most don’t.
所以…?
So, nu?
你知道什么?
What do you know?
是个吉普赛人的露营区
It’s a campsite. A pikey campsite.
-答对了
-我们来这干嘛?
– Ten points.
– What are we doing here?
-我们要买♥♥露营车
-跟吉普赛人买♥♥?
– We’re buying a caravan.
– Off a pack of fucking pikeys?
搞什么?
会搞的乱七八糟的
What’s wrong with you?
This will get messy.
你在就好
Not if you’re here.
你这混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard.
我恨吉普赛人
I fucking hate pikeys.
先生,车子很炫嘛
That’s a flash car, mister.
你的单车才炫
Not as flash as your bike.
找谁?
Who are you looking for?
欧先生
Mr. O’Neil.
-我帮你找他吧?
-好孩子
– Want me to get him?
– That’s a good lad.
滚开
Piss off.
-你要帮我找他吗?
-对
– Are you going to go get him for me?
– Yeah.
-那你还等什么?
-等你给我五块
– What are you waiting for?
– The five quid you’ll pay me.
滚开,我自己去找
Fuck off, I’ll find him meself.
-两块五
-一块
– Two fifty.
– You can have a quid.
你真够贱的
You’re a real tight fucker.
吉普赛人有个毛病
There was a problem with gypsies.
你干嘛?滚开
What’re you doing?
Get out of the way, man.
他们说话实在不清楚
You can’t understand
what’s being said.
汤米?来拿露营车?
You Tommy? Come about the caravan?
-欧先生?
-妈的,叫我米奇
– Mr. O’Neil.
– Fuck, man. Call me Mickey.
既非爱尔兰语、也非英语
Not Irish, not English.
-你好
-天气不错
– How are you?
– Weather’s been kind.
就是吉普赛语
It’s just Pikey.
你看看他的身材?
Would you look at the size of him?
你有多壮?
How big are you?
-他有多壮?
-他很壮
– Kids, how big is he?
– Big, for sure.
妈,来看这家伙真壮
Hey, Mam, come and look at the size
of this fella.
你会打拳吧?
看来很像
Bet you box a little, can’t you, sir?
You look like a boxer.
滚开,看他们要不要喝点什么
Get out of the way.
See if they’d like a drink.
我渴死了
I could murder one.
我可以告诉你
这附近可没死过人
Be no murdering done around here,
I don’t mind telling you.
手拿开
Get your hands out of there.
大家伙要喝茶吗?
Cup of tea for the big fella?
别闹了,给他喝点像样的
Don’t be silly, Mickey.
Offer the man a proper drink.
好家伙