Now, we are fucked.
他站不起来
He can’t stand up.
我们走
We’re out of here.
吉普赛小子知道阿拖要杀他们
Stupid pikey knows Brick Top’s got
keen-to-kill monkeys with shotguns…
一堆走狗等在营地动手
…sitting outside his campsite.
当营区被清除了
我知道我们接着也完了
Once the campsite’s wiped out,
I know it’s gonna be the same for us.
就像过马路没注意车
Ever cross the road
and look the wrong way?
把枪给我
Give me that fucking shooter!
突然,一辆车开来
And, hey, presto,
there’s a car nearly on you.
你怎么办?
So, what do you do?
很可笑
Something very silly.
你目瞪口呆
你的一生不在你眼前一晃而过
You freeze. And your life
doesn’t flash before you…
因为你太害怕了
…because you’re too scared
to think.
因为你吓坏了
You just freeze
and pull a stupid face.
但吉普赛人不是
But the pikey didn’t. Why?
他早计划要冲过马路
Because he had plans
on running the car over.
我以前想过
It had previously occurred to me…
吉普赛人似乎并不为母丧悲伤
…that he’d taken the demise
of his mother rather lightly.
每个行动,都会有反应
For every action,
there is a reaction.
但吉普赛人的反应…
And a pikey reaction…
可不一样
…is quite a fucking thing.
彼得,说话
Pete, talk to me.
要你的朋友听见就得大声点
If you want your friend to hear you,
talk a lot louder than that.
-把枪给我
-我给你一枪吧
– Give me that fucking shooter.
– I’ll give you your shooter, you cunt.
我想吉普赛人是下注给自己
That is when I thought the pikey
had money riding on himself.
所以他才不照安排倒下
That’s why the bastard never
goes down when he’s supposed to.
我们都被骗了
We’ve been tucked up…
他赚了一票
…while he’s been cleaning up.
我们却比以前还惨
We’re worse off now than
when we started.
第二天我们去营地
The next day we went
to the campsite…
吉普赛人昨晚都走了
…but the gypsies had disappeared
during the night.
这也好
Which was probably a good thing…
他们刚干掉12个人
…considering they’d just buried
12 people somewhere in the area.
他呢?
Where is he?
走了
He ain’t fucking here,
that’s for sure.
找不到就没戏唱了吧?
We can’t ask a man to fight for us
if we can’t find him, can we?
他不想被找到的话
你就找不到他
You won’t find a pikey that
doesn’t want to be found.
他也许在别的营地
He could be in a campsite
in Kampu-fucking-chea by now.
走吧
Bollocks! Come on.
-你们在这干嘛?
-关你什么事?
– What you doing here?
– What’s it got to do with you?
说吧,你们这在干什么?
So, what you doing here?
遛狗,有疑问吗?
I’m taking the dog for a walk.
What’s the problem?
车里有什么?
What’s in the car?
椅子和方向盘
Seats and a steering wheel.
知道吉普赛的事吗?
What do you know about gypsies?
不能相信他们
I know they’re not to be trusted.
带你的狗走吧
All right, get your dog. On your way.
去带狗
Get the dog, Tommy.
狗啊
The dog.
过来,小呆
All right, boy. Come on.
Come on, Daisy. No, Daisy!
他很爱它?
He loves that dog.
老爱玩游戏
Always playing silly games.
别闹了,快带它上车
Stop messing about
and get it in the car. Tommy!
好狗狗,小呆
Good boy. Good boy.
Good boy, Daisy, good boy.
告诉我…
Could you tell me…
干嘛留下个没手的死人
…why you got a dead man
with an arm missing in your boot?
乔治…
Hey, George…
他头上还罩保温套?
…is that a tea cosy on his head?
你喜欢狗吧?
Oh, you love a dog, don’t you, Tommy?
汤米说服我养那只狗
Tommy persuaded me to keep the dog.
我答应,带它去看兽医就行
I eventually agreed,
as long as he took it to a vet.
我受不了那怪声了
I couldn’t stand
that squeaking anymore.
兽医在胃里找到半只鞋、玩具
The vet found half an undigested
shoe, a squeaky toy…
还有颗84克拉的钻石
…and an 84-carat diamond
lodged in its stomach.
这一周发生了很多事
It’s quite amazing what can happen
in a week.
但是它还是爱鬼叫
Still didn’t shut it up, though.
你能怎样?
So, what do you do?
你得去找懂得这些的人
You go see the man that knows
about these sort of things.
你怎么想?
So, what do you think?
会有人对这有兴趣吗?
Do you know anyone
who’d be interested?
我也许会有
I might.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!