似乎没人说
This country spawned the language,
and nobody seems to speak it.
刮,就是抢
Blagged, robbed.
我们去见一个可能知情的人
We’ll see a man
that may know something.
我需要枪
I need a gun.
你不需要,你需要我
You don’t, Rosebud, me old son.
You need me.
他全身都是墨水
I got fucking black ink all
over fuck boy.
这辈子都洗不掉了
He’s stained for fucking life.
还有金牙,妈的
That and the golden teeth as well.
Fucking hell…
你还好吧,老穆?
All right, Mullet?
你好,东尼
How you doing?
You all right, mate?
领带不错
Nice tie.
听说你最近不常出现了
I heard you weren’t about that much.
我还活着,血还是热的
Still warm, the blood
that courses through my veins.
不像你
Unlike yours, Mullet.
我要知道昨晚
谁刮了红发阿托的赌场?
Who blagged Brick Top’s bookies?
-拜托你吧
-我让你拜托
– Do me a favour, Tone.
– I will do you a favour, Mullet.
我不会在你相好面前
痛扁你一顿
I’ll not bash the fuck out of you
in front of all your girlfriends.
总要有甜头可尝吧?
天啊,你该知道规矩的
Gonna make it worth my while, mate?
Jesus, you know how it is, man.
舒服吗?
Comfortable, Mullet?
看来你似乎没得选了
It’s sadly ironic it’s that tie
that’s got you into this pickle.
你慢慢来吧
Now, you take all
the time you want, mate.
你搞什么?
What the fuck you doing, Tone?
夹着你开车上路
Driving down the street
with your head in my window.
-你以为我在搞什么?
-别这样
– What you think I’m doing?
– Well, don’t, Tone.
你用狗屎刷过牙吗?
You been using dog shit
for toothpaste?
开慢点,东尼
Slow down, Tone.
开慢点,东尼
Slow down, Tony!
我不想慢下来,我要加速
I don’t think so.
I think I’ll speed up.
想听音乐就放吧
Play some music if you like.
这个歌♥好
I love this track.
赌场是谁刮的?
I want to know who blagged
Brick Top’s bookies.
说啊
Yes, Mullet?
我想是两个在
史密斯街的当铺工作的黑人
I think it’s two black guys that work
from a pawn shop in Smith Street.
你最好别说谎
Better not be telling me porky pies.
我说了,是两个在
史密斯街的当铺工作的黑人
I tell you, it’s two black guys work
out of a pawnshop on Smith Street.
真有效,东尼
It’s very effective, Tony.
不很高明,但有效
It’s not too subtle, but effective.
我们要带着他走吗?
Are we taking him with us?
是俄♥国♥佬
It’s the Russian.
一个俄♥国♥佬?
A Russian?
其实他是乌兹别克人
To be technical he’s an Uzbekistanian.
乌兹别克?我一直在跟卑鄙的
俄♥国♥狗打交道
Uzbekistanian? I’ve been dealing
with those sneaky Russian dogs.
-告诉我一个名字
-尤瑞纳夫
– Give me a name.
– Yurinov.
老布?
Boris.
-刀疤老布?
-对
– Boris The Blade?
– Yeah.
也叫闪弹老布?
As in Boris The Bullet-Dodger?
干嘛叫他闪弹老布?
Why do they call him
The Bullet-Dodger?
因为他会闪子弹
Because he dodges bullets, Avi.
要买♥♥车给他妈,他才上场
He won’t fight unless
we buy his mum a caravan…
你又把我的钱都拿走了
…and you nicked all our savings.
奉圣母玛丽之名再说一次?
In the quiet words
of the Virgin Mary, come again?
他很顽固,他说他要孝顺老妈
He’s a stubborn bastard. He said
he’s got to look after his mum.
-你就相信?
-我能怎样?
– Are you taking the piss?
– What can I do?
又不能逼他,可以吗?
I can’t make him do it, can I?
你活着对我真没啥路用
You’re not much good to me alive
are you, Turkish?
那孩子真没用,去教训他
He’s a useless shite, that boy.
Punish him for me, Errol.
我要他上场
I want that pikey to fight.
阿托以为打烂我们的台子
Brick Top thought smashing up
our arcade…
能让我去叫米奇上场
…might help me
to persuade Mickey to fight.
如果那还不够…
And if that wasn’t enough…
他认为最好是…
…he thought it would be
a good idea…
烧了米奇他妈的车
…to burn Mickey’s mum’s caravan.
当时她正好睡在里面
While she was asleep in it.
老土,起来
Turkish, get your arse up.
你们敢…
You lot…
跟来我就开枪
…follow me
and I’ll fucking shoot you.
别激动,小心点
Calm down, son. Behave yourself.
枪在我手上,是你要小心
I’ve got the gun, son.
I think it’s you who should behave.
怎么?
What?
想看我敢不敢开枪吗?
You want to see
if I’ve got the minerals?
天啊
Jesus.
抱歉,米奇
Sorry, Mickey.
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
那你干嘛道歉?
Then what are you sorry for?
-你们来干嘛?
-回来
– What are you two doing here?
– Come back!
-有燃料吗?
-滚开,阿员
– You got some tars on you.
– Fuck off, Darren.
滚开
Fuck off!
真可笑
How silly do I feel?
他妈还在我们身边冒着烟
His mum is still smoking
next to us…
我却要他出赛
…and I’m asking him to fight.
趁他还没大屠♥杀♥前,我上场
I’ll do the fight before he causes
any more carnage.
他若说不…
And if he’d said no…
情况可能更糟
…it could’ve been
a shite sight worse.
俄♥国♥佬
Russians.
俄♥国♥佬
Russians.
我早该知道
I should’ve known.
反犹太、狡猾的候萨克猪
Anti-Semite, slippery Cossack sluts.
知道他背景吗?
What do you know about this goyim?
前KGB探员的肿瘤
Ex-KGB cancer.
受过精良训练的卧底
He was a highly trained
undercover agent.
他不容易找
He’ll be impossible to track down.
是吗?
Yeah.
这里有个怪人要卖♥♥我们
一颗86克拉的钻石
There’s a strange man who wants
to sell us an 84-carat stone.
-他打哪来的?
-不知,很难说
– Where’s he from?
– I don’t know. Hard to tell.
俄♥国♥腔很浓
He’s got a thick Russian accent.
我该怎么办?他放狗咬我
Well, what was I supposed to do?
He set the dogs on me. Look.
那个烂俄♥国♥佬,难怪他不愿意做
That sneaky Russian!
No wonder he didn’t want to do it.
先办正事,我们其中一个…
First things first. One of us…
泰隆,你去找俄♥国♥佬
一看到他就通知我们
…Tyrone, you go to the Russian’s.
The second you see him, call us.