他一直在说话 说点什么 笨蛋
He’s doing all the talking. Just say something, you idiot.
来吧
Here we go.
我是米果 我…
I’m Migo, and I have…
我的乖乖 吼得真棒
Blimey, good growl.
你还装了声音放大器吗
Did you put an amplifier inside there or something?
这就是我和你合作的原因
This is why I work with you,
布兰达 你只要接下任务肯定全力以赴
Brenda. When you’re in, you’re all in.
好了 发型看上去不错
Okay, hair looks good.
一点背光很棒
Nice bit of back light.
来吧 雪怪发现拍摄 第一次
Here we go. Yeti discovery shot, take one.
我是珀西·帕特森 正在喜马拉雅山高海拔区域
Percy Patterson here high in the Himalayas.
我正在寻找珍稀的…
I was looking for the rare…
还没到你 谢谢 切掉这段 三 二…
Not yet. Thank you. Cut that bit out. In three, two…
我正在寻找稀有的喜马拉雅跳蛛
I was looking for the rare Himalayan jumping spider,
但我刚听到从那个方向传来了一声吼叫
but I just heard a low growling coming from this direction.
那是一只雪怪吗
Is that a yeti?
吼叫
Do the growl.
不好意思
Do you mind?
布兰达 你能关掉吗
Ugh. Brenda, will you turn that off?
我正在拍摄布兰达…等等
I’m trying to shoot Brenda in this… Wait a minute.
布兰达
Brenda?
布兰达
Brenda?
这是个雪怪 这是个雪怪 这是个雪怪
It’s a yeti! It’s a yeti! It’s a yeti!
我叫不出来了
I can’t seem to shout.
要是你知道 在我的世界里
You know, you’ll laugh because, in my world,
大家都觉得你们是可怕的怪兽会笑死…
everyone thinks you’re this terrifying monster that’s all…
但我觉得你一点都不可怕 你好可爱
But you don’t look terrifying to me. You’re adorable.
小脚怪之歌♥ 我知道 我知道
Ooh, the smallfoot song. I know this one. I know it. I know it.
那样不对吗
Was that not right?
我只需要把你带回家
I just need to take you home
向大家证明
and prove to everyone that
你的存在 然后就不会被驱逐了 好吗
you exist so I can get un-banished. Okay?
你想带点什么吗 好吧
You wanna bring anything? Okay.
那个也想带上吗 好的 过来
You wanna bring that, too? Okay, come here.
那看上去不错
Ooh, that looks cool!

No!
等等 你要去哪里
Whoa, whoa. Wait! Where you going?
看看你这兴奋的样子
Look how excited you are.
住手
Stop it!
这太讽刺了
That’s ironic.
小脚怪 喂
Smallfoot? Hello?
应该会掉出一颗来吗
That supposed to fall out like that?
我们得放回去 原来是在这里的吧
Hmm, we need to put that back in there. It goes there, right?
天啊
Oh, boy.
好吧 带上这个
All right, take a little bit of that…
希望你不要介意 不过我要带你回家了
I hope you don’t mind, but I’m taking you home.
我会说”你们好啊”
I’m gonna be all like, “Yo, what’s up?”
他们会说”那是…什么”
And they’re gonna be like, “Yo, is that a… What?”
然后我就会一脸”没错”
And I’m gonna be like, “Yeah!”
他们就会一脸震惊
Their faces are gonna be like, “Ahhh!”
然后我就会叫起来
Then my face is like, “Uh-huh!”
小脚怪是存在的 吃瘪吧
Smallfoot exists, sucka. Whoa-hem.!
那是暴风雪吗
Is that a blizzard?
你没事吧
You okay?
这风暴真是太突然了 对吧
Wow, that storm came out of nowhere, didn’t it?
别担心 我们在这里等着 这里温暖舒适
Don’t worry. We’ll wait it out in here. It’s nice and warm.

Aah! No!
拜托不要死 拜托不要死 拜托不要死
Please don’t die. Please don’t die. Please don’t die.
别担心 小脚怪 我会救你的
Don’t worry, smallfoot. I’m gonna save you.
我会救你的 坚持住 坚持住
I’m gonna save you. Just hang on! Hang on! Hang on!

Fire.
多么温暖
So warm.
多么舒适
So nice.
等等 怎么…
Wait a minute. What’s…
不 不 你不能
No, no, you can’t…
怎么样 每一面都烘烤得舒舒服服
How’s that? Nice and toasty all the way around.
怎么了
Oh, hey. What’s wrong?
你饿了吗 我给你找了吃的
You hungry? I found your food.
不要
Please…
你还冷吗
You still cold?
我知道为什么 你根本没有毛
I can see why. You have, like, no fur.
你的茧快干了
Oh, your cocoon is almost dry.
我给你清出一块地方来
I’ll clear off a space where you can
让你能好好躺着等风暴过去
just lie down until the storm passes, okay?
我是珀西·帕特森 这可能是我最后一段视频
Percy Patterson here in what might be my last broadcast ever.
我可能会被吃或者被烤或者被冻死
I might get eaten or roasted or frozen solid
或者这三者的恐怖结合
or some horrible combination of the three.
但是你们要知道
But know this.
知道知道我冒生命危险追寻一些非常了不起的东西
Know that I risked my life in pursuit of something extraordinary.
比我们更大[伟大]的东西
Something bigger than us.
字面意义上的更大
Literally, so much bigger.
太好了 你会动了 我快清理出一片区域
Oh, great! You’re moving. I’ve almost finished clearing off…
我觉得他在说他要拿我当晚餐
I think he’s saying he wants to have me for dinner.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
怎么回事
Oh, what?
拜托 冻僵的蠢手指
Come on, you stupid frozen fingers!
好了
There we go.
布兰达 行行好
Brenda, give me my glory.
上传这段视频 然后派人来帮忙
Upload this video, then send help.
拜托能发 拜托能发 拜托能发
Please work! Please work! Please work!
太好了
Yes!
28小时

No!
这里还有别的东西
Something else is in here.
根据回声判断
Judging by the echo,
我估计距离大概为200米远
I’d estimate distance is approximately 200 meters.
估计错误
Estimation wrong.
我丈夫正在里面睡的正香
My husband is back there sound asleep!
-对不起 对不起 -还有孩子们
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Not to mention the children!
我花了好几个星期才把它们哄睡着
Took me weeks to get them to sleep!
我都没有孩子 但我能想象
I don’t even have kids, but I can imagine
这绝对是一件非常困难的事
that is just a really hard thing to do.
我只有六个月的自♥由♥妈妈时间
All I get is six months of a little mommy time,
都被你毁了
and you are ruining it!
你就这么走进了我的洞穴 你都没擦干净你的脚
You just walk into my cave. You don’t even wipe your feet!
-再一次非常抱歉 -最好真的抱歉
– Again, very, very sorry! – You better be sorry.
我不知道你是什么 或者你从哪里来
I don’t know what you are or where you came from,
但你最好学学基本礼仪
but you better learn some manners!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
她说”你会吵醒我的丈夫”
She was all like, “You’re gonna wake my husband.”
我说”你得赶紧离开这里”
And I was like, “You gotta get out of here.”
然后你完全听懂了 我们在交流
And then you totally understood me. We were communicating.
真是太棒了
This is amazing!
别傻了 珀西
Don’t be stupid, Percy.
不要去帮助那个凶猛的大雪怪
Do not go back to help the big, ferocious yeti.
不要这么做
Do not do it!
不过他的确刚刚从一头熊手里救下你
Although he did just save you from a bear.
现在真不是萌生良心的好时机
This is the wrong time to grow a conscience!
没事的 大家伙
It’s okay, big fellow.
来把这东西拿下来
Let’s get this thing off.
这样疼吗
Does this hurt?
抱歉 这样吗 这样呢
Sorry. This? How about this?
这样呢 这样呢 抱歉
This? This? Sorry.
-住手 -好了
– Stop it! – Got it.
好了 没事了 我没事了
Okay. It’s okay. I’m okay.
风暴停了
Oh, the storm’s lifted!
不如你和我一起
What do you say me and you
爬到山上 证明你们的存在
get up that mountain and prove you exist?
对 要打手势…
Oh, right. Hand signals. Um…
令人难以置信
This is unbelievable,
但我觉得雪怪是想要和我交流

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!