Here’s your proof.
首先是小脚怪的皮毛
First item, smallfoot pelt.
这一证据证明它每年都会掉毛
Evidence suggests it sheds its skin annually.
其次是小脚怪角 我们觉得它只有一个角
Second item, smallfoot horn. We believe it only has one.
然后是这个
And then there’s this.
无形智慧卷轴
The scroll of invisible wisdom.
想象一下他们放在这里的好东西
Just imagine the amazing stuff they put on here.
我觉得这都是胡扯
A bunch of crap, if you ask me.
这什么都证明不了
This proves nothing!
给他看最后一样
Show him the last one.
这是我发现的第一件证据
It’s the first piece I ever found.
也是这一切的开始
It’s the thing that started all of this.
那是触发器 他想起来了
That was a trigger. He’s triggered!
你有小脚
Look at your small foot.
-你确实看到了 -它去哪里了
– You did see one. – Where did it go?
-我不知道 -努力想
– I don’t know! – Think!
-到记忆深处 -扇他
– Reach into your memory! – Slap him!
不 它乘风飞过了云端
No! It got whisked away on the wind, over the clouds!
往哪飞了 往上 往一边 哪里
Which way? Up? Sideways? Where?
往下
Down!
你是说往下吗
Did you say down?
-扇他 -福林
– Slap him! – Fleem!
往下 当然了
Down! Of course!
我一直觉得
You know, I have always thought
山浮着是很奇怪的事
it was weird that a mountain floats
因为显然有无形的力量在把我们往下拉
when there’s obviously some invisible force pulling us downward
让我们身边的一切不飘到空中去
and keeping everything around us from drifting off into the sky.
当然了 这只是理论
Of course, this is just a theory.
但这就是我们在这上面找不到的小脚怪原因
But that’s why we haven’t found one up here.
因为它是在下面这里
Because it’s down here,
在云下面
below the clouds.
如果你要证据 我们就需要去那里
And if you want proof, that’s where we need to go.
到虚无中去
In the nothing?
你们疯了
You’re crazy.
不许说我疯
Don’t call me crazy.
对 不许说一个疯子疯
Yeah. Never call a crazy guy crazy.
你们想知道为什么那叫”虚无”吗
You want to know why it’s called the nothing?
因为那里什么都没有
Because there’s nothing down there!
你为什么这么认为
Why do you believe that?
因为石律是这么写的
Because it’s in the stones.
石律还说没有小脚怪呢
So is the one that says there’s no smallfoot.
可你却看到了一个
And yet you saw one.
对 石律为什么要提到不存在的东西
Yeah. Why is there a stone that says something doesn’t exist?
那不正证明它其实是存在的吗
Doesn’t that just prove that it actually does?
如果一条石律是错的 那其它的也可能是错的
And if one stone is wrong, then others could be as well.
什么 其它石律 你觉得有多少是错的
What? Other stones? How many do you think are wrong?
整条绳子上的
The whole robe.
这一切都太疯狂了 我不参与了
You know what? This whole thing’s insane. I’m out.
米果 等等
Migo, wait.
我只想证明我看到了一个小脚怪
Hey, I just wanna prove that I saw a smallfoot
好让我不再被驱逐
so I can get un-banished.
但是你呢 你想
But you, you wanna, what,
推♥翻♥我们这个世界的基石吗
tear down everything our world is built on?
重点不是推♥翻♥旧思想
It’s not just about tearing down old ideas.
而是找到新的
It’s about finding new ones.
你跟我来
You know what? Come with me.
*看看周围我们以为的这个世界*
*Take a look around and see the world we think we know*
*仔细看看*
*And then look closer*
*除了眼睛看到的美丽外表 还有更多*
*There’s more to life than meets the eye a beauty to behold*
*世界比我们知道的大*
*It’s all much bigger than we know*
*它只是刚开始在我们面前展开*
*It’s only just beginning to unfold*
*让它都展开吧*
*So let it all unfold*
*远远超出你的思想所及*
*Far beyond all reason in your mind*
*有个神秘的世界等待你去探寻*
*There’s a world mysterious there for you to find*
*我们一直都有的问题*
*All these questions that we always had*
*我们都很好奇 这没有什么不对*
*All we are is curious. There’s nothing wrong with that*
*去探寻每一个角落*
*So go ’round every corner*
*探索每一天天空*
*Search every part of the sky*
*充满惊奇的生活*
*’Cause a life that’s full of wonder*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
*表面之下有我们要学习的东西*
*Dig beneath the surface find the lessons there to learn*
*然后深入研究*
*And then dig deeper*
*正视你的直觉 不要留一点遗憾*
*Feed your intuition. Don’t leave any stone unturned*
*寻求真理*
*Be the seeker of the truth*
*响应它的召唤*
*Listen when you hear it calling you*
*你知道它在召唤你*
*You know it’s calling you*
*远远超出你的思想所及*
*Far beyond all reason in your mind*
*有个神秘的世界等待你去探寻*
*There’s a world mysterious there for you to find*
*我们一直都有的问题*
*All these questions that we always have*
*我们都很好奇 这没有什么不对*
*All we are is curious. There’s nothing wrong with that*
*去探寻每一个角落*
*So go ’round every corner*
*探索每一天天空*
*Search every part of the sky*
*充满惊奇的生活*
*’Cause a life that’s full of wonder*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
米果 下面有个世界等着我们
Down there, Migo, a world awaits.
好 我去
Okay, I’ll go.
-真的吗 -你有计划吗
– Really? – Do you have a plan?
当然有计划
Of course, we have a plan.
这个计划可能需要再计划一下
Uh, I think the plan might need more planning.
认识你很高兴
It was nice knowing you!
我得调整一下绳子 有点紧了
Hey, I need to readjust the harness. It’s a little too tight.
-这绳子应该够长了 -“应该”
– This should be enough rope. – Should be?
我们不知道具体有多深
We don’t know exactly how far down it is.
那是我们所有的绳子了
It’s also all the rope we have.
好了 要做的话就得快点
Okay, if we’re gonna do this, we gotta do it fast.
关吉 告诉他我们的计划
Gwangi, tell him the plan.
-天啊 -听好
– Oh, boy. Oh! – Listen up.
拉一下表示继续往下 两下表示停
Pull once to go lower, twice to stay put,
三下表示上来
three times to come up.
四下表示你到底了
Four pulls means you’ve reached the bottom
我们可以安全下去
and it’s safe for us to come down.
慢着 第二个是什么来着
Wait. What was the second one?
其实根本不重要
Look, it doesn’t really matter.
安全词是”神秘生物”
Your safe word is “Mystical creature.”
其实那算个短语了
That’s more of a phrase, really.
如果你大喊出来 我们会
If you shout it, we’ll
停止任务 把你拉上来
abort the mission and pull you right on up.
“救命”如何 我大喊”救命” 简短有力
How aboutjust “Help”? I’ll scream, “Help!” Nice and short.
你会做的很棒的
You’re gonna do great.
是吗 你真的这么认为
Yeah? You really think so?
开始吧
Let’s do this!
米果
Migo!
如果你死了 你的东西能都归我吗
If you die, can I have all your worldly possessions?
-福林 -好吧 抱歉 等你死了
– Fleem! – Right. Sorry, when you die.
看到什么了
What do you see?
目前为止只有云 还是云
Uh, so far just seeing cloud, and more cloud.
慢着慢着 那是什么
Wait. Wait. What is that?
-不 -抱歉 是我的手
– Oh, no! – Sorry, that was just my hand.
好吧
Okay.
还是云 更多的云
Still clouds. More clouds.
-糟了 -云还真多啊
– Uh… – Man, there’s a lot of clouds.
-咪琪 是你吗 -索普来了
– Meechee, you out here? – Thorp!
怎么了
H-Oh? Why “h-oh”?
糟糕 神秘生物
Uh-oh. Mystical creature!
你们几个在这里干什么
Hey, what are you freaks doing out here?
神秘生物
Mystical creature!
那是什么
Uh, what was that?
是风

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!