Okay, first, check your wind.
一点风就能把你吹得偏离正轨
Doesn’t take much to blow you off course.
风向 没问题
Wind, check.
很好 下面是瞄准目标
Good. Now, true your aim.
如果不瞄准 那肯定不会成功
You’ll never succeed if your aim isn’t true.
目标 没问题
Aim, check!
好极了 下面的很重要
Great! Now, this is important.
-即使你知道会很疼… -嗯
– Even though you know it’s gonna hurt… – Mmm-hmm.
你也得用脑袋径直撞上去
…you gotta hit it head-on.
-真的很疼吗 -只有头两年吧
– Does it really hurt? – Only for the first year or two.
好吧 你以前是不是跟我一样高
Hmm. Did you actually used to be my height?
不是 我比你高多了
Nope, I was much taller.
我花了好多年才练成这样
Took me years to achieve this.
一天都没错过
Never missed a day!
-没错 -好
– Oh, yeah! – Cool!
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
说出那个词吧 儿子
Say the word, son.
发射
Launch!
我告诉过你得抬起脚来吗
Uh, did I mention you gotta keep your feet up?
-没有 -你得把脚抬起来
– No. – You gotta keep your feet up.
知道了
Check.
好了 发射
Okay. Launch!
发射
Launch!
发射
Launch!
真没想到会这样
Never seen that happen.
发射
Launch!
好样的 米果
Attaboy, Migo!
咪琪
Meechee.
米果 瞄准目标
Migo, true your aim!
瞄准目标
True your aim!
-糟糕 -糟了
– Oh, no. – Uh-oh!
我的头盔 我的…
My helmet! Where’s my…
那是什么
What is that?
不好 什么情况
Hey, hey! What?
快走开 走开
Go! Get away!
停 一点都不好玩
Stop it! Not funny! Aah!
看看你的小脚丫 小脚
Look at your small foot! Small foot.
小脚怪 小脚怪 天啊 是个小脚怪
Smallfoot. Smallfoot! Oh, my gosh, it’s a smallfoot!
不 不 回来
Oh, no! No. Come back!
苍天啊
Oh, holy wowness!
各位 快来看
Everyone! You gotta see this!
过来 过来 过来
Come here! Come here! Come here!
各位
Hey, everyone!
-听我说 各位 -米果
– Listen, listen! Everyone! – Hey, Migo.
-你没敲到锣 -我知道
– You missed the gong. – I know.
-你没敲到锣 米果 -我知道
– You missed the gong, Migo. – I know.
快来 围过来 围过来 好
Come here. Gather round, gather round. Okay.
我看到一一个小脚怪
I saw a smallfoot!
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-什么 -好疼
– What? – Ow!
不信你们自己来看 快来
Just come here and see for yourself! Let’s go! Come on!
我们走
Everyone, let’s go!
他疯了
He’s crazy!
爸爸
Dad!
那东西从天空中掉下来
It came at me from the sky.
是个闪闪发光的会飞的硬东西
It was like some sort of hard, shiny flying thing!
它发出的声音像…
It made a sound like…
就是此时它到了我跟前
And that’s when it scooped me up!
看 就在这里
Look. It’s right this way.
不 但是…
NO! But…
不不不
No! No, no! No!
本来就在这里的
It was right here!
我发誓 那个闪闪发光会飞的东西
I swear! This shiny, flying thing.
那个小脚怪就是从那里面射出来的
That’s what the smallfoot shot out of.
咻的一下
It was like, poof!
然后有个像皮肤的大东西在它上面 就好像…
And then this big skin thing landed on top of it. It was like…
然后它看到了我 唱出了最奇怪最美妙的歌♥
And then it saw me, and it sang the most strange, beautiful song.
就这样…
It was like…
更像是这样…
Almost, it was more like…
说不定它还在附近
Oh, it’s probably still around here somewhere.
我们找找吧 大家一起来
Let’s look for it. Come on, everyone!
还在附近
Still around here?
-有可能在村子里 -有可能在我家里
– It could be in the village! – It could be at my house!
保护孩子们
Get the children!
米果疯了
Migo’s gone crazy!
-他说看到了一个小脚怪 -可能吗
– He said he saw a smallfoot! – Is that possible?
你在这里
Oh, there you are!
-是真的吗 -等等 大家别慌
– Is it real? – Wait! Hold on! Everyone!
那东西看起来没那么可怕 其实还有点可爱
It didn’t seem all that scary! It was kind of cute!
大家给我爸爸让路
Everyone, make way for my dad!
我是说守石人 抱歉 爸爸
Uh, I mean, the Stonekeeper. Sorry, Dad.
是守石人 快点 索普 你搞砸了
I mean, Stonekeeper. Come on, Thorp. You blew it.
大家早上好 你好吗
Good morning, everyone! Hey, how are you?
-天啊 -是因为米果没敲到锣吗
– Oh, boy. – Is this about Migo missing the gong?
守石人 他看到了一个小脚怪
Stonekeeper, he saw a smallfoot!
他说有可能还在附近
He said it might still be out there!
他说那是从天上掉下来的
He said it fell from the sky!
盖瑞 冷静 你知道自己不冷静会是什么样
Garry, calm down. You know how you get.
好吧 我尽量 不过我好怕
Okay, I’ll try, but I’m just so scared.
我知道米果的小”故事”
Now, I know Migo has gotten
让大家都很紧张
you all very anxious with his little “Story,”
但大家不用害怕 因为那不是真的
but there’s nothing to fear because it isn’t true.
但我亲眼看到了
But I saw one!
不 你没有
No, you didn’t.
我看到了
I did.
你不可能看到 因为根本不存在
You can’t have seen it because it doesn’t exist.
我知道 因为石律说没有小脚怪这种东西
I know. I know. Because the stone says there’s no such thing as a smallfoot.
没错 说得一清二楚
Yeah, right there, clear as day.
我知道 但它就出现在了我面前
I know, but it was right there in front of me!
米果
Hey, Migo!
你怎么知道那是个小脚怪
How do you know it was a smallfoot?
因为它有个小脚
Because it had a small foot.
爸爸
Uh, Dad?
爸爸 显然他看到了什么东西
Daddy, clearly, he saw something.
我没有否认他看到了东西
Oh, I’m not denying he saw something.
极有可能他滑倒了
Most likely, he slipped,
撞到了头 撞傻了 看到了一头牦牛
hit his head, got confused, and saw a yak.
这下我明白了
Okay, I get it now.
如果米果说他看到了一个小脚怪
Because if Migo is saying he saw a smallfoot,
那他就是说石律是错的
then he’s saying a stone is wrong.
你是这个意思吗 米果 石律是错的
Is that what you’re saying, Migo? That a stone is wrong?
不 他不是那个意思
Nope! He is not saying that!
我来跟他谈谈 孩子嘛
Let me talk to him. Kids, right?
米果 你在干什么
Migo, what are you doing?
在全村人面前和守石人作对
Challenging the Stonekeeper in front of the whole village?
爸爸 你一直跟我说的那条建议是什么来着
Dad, what’s the piece of advice you’re always giving me?
“照别人说的做”
“Do what you’re told.”
-另一条 -“融入大家”
– The other one. – “Blend in.”
另一条
The other one.
“听石律的话” “做大家的一份子”
“Follow the stones.” “Be a cog.”
“做好自己的事” “绝不对守石人提出异议”
“Do your part.” “Never disagree with the Stonekeeper.”
“永远坚持真理”
“Always be true!”
我那说的是敲锣 不是挑战石律
That was about hitting a gong. Not challenging a stone.
因为如果有悖于石律 那肯定是错的
‘Cause if it goes against a stone, it can’t be true!
可是如果我说我没看到小脚怪
But if I say I didn’t see a smallfoot,
那我就是在说谎
then I’m lying.
米果
Migo,
你不是想当下一个敲锣人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!