I don’t know.
但是我们不能傻傻地在这里等
But we can’t wait around here to find out.
他们在那里
Where are they?
我发誓他们到这边来了
I swear they came this way.
找到他们了
Whoa! Found them!
不 你去哪里
Oh, no! Where are you going?
我必须赶在他们之前找到他们
They’re not gonna get them before I do!
珀西
Percy!
我们走 快点
Let’s go. Come on.
下来简单上去难
Getting down here was easier.
不 米果 我们被困住了
Oh, no! Migo, we’re trapped!
不要被光照到
Stay out of the light!
整条绳子
The whole robe.
我就说这些石律是保护我们的
I told you the stones were here to protect us.
爸爸
Daddy!
咪琪
Meechee!
你来找我了
You came for me.
我当然要来了 我聆听了
Of course, I came. I listened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么
What are those things?
米果 走吧 我们能逃走的
Migo, come on! We can make it.
-快走 -你在干什么
– Go! – What are you doing?
不能让他们跟到我们的家园
We can’t let them follow us home.
-米果 -快走
– Migo! – Just go!
不
No!
我来了 来抓我吧
Here I am! Come and get me!
关吉 快走
Gwangi, come on! Gotta hurry.
朋友 对吗
Friends, right?
我希望你理解我为什么要这么做
I hope you understand why I have to do this.
不
No!
不 他们抓住他了
Oh, no! They got him!
-咪琪 -米果
– Meechee! – Migo!
那里
There!
不
No!
该死 你们抓到我了
Oh, darn! You got me.
你觉得这是什么好笑的恶作剧吗
Do you think this is some kind of joke?
那得看情况了 你们觉得好笑吗
That depends. Did you think it was funny?
只是宣传的噱头
Just a publicity stunt for ratings.
混♥蛋♥
Loser.
那不是米果 那米果在哪里
That’s not Migo! So where’s Migo?
他打了我
He shot me.
-米果 -你的小脚怪打中了你
– Migo! – You smallfoot shot me.
我的脸麻了
I can’t feel my face!
等等 那他是坏人了
Wait. So he is bad?
不 他不坏
No, no, he’s not bad.
我觉得他打我是为了救我
I think he shot me to save me.
没错 你说得对 他救了你
Yeah. You’re right. He did.
他救了我们所有人
He saved all of us.
看来我的名气是黄了
Well, there goes my fame.
没错 但是你得到了更棒的
Yeah. But you have something better.
你的正直
Integrity.
我怎么没找到呢
Huh. Where was that hiding?
谢谢你 布兰达
Thank you, Brenda.
你因为扰乱秩序 损坏公共财物
You’re under arrest for disturbing the peace,
违反规定
destruction of public property,
燃放大量烟花 动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络诈骗
discharging fireworks within the city limits…
等等
Wait. Hang on.
鬼鬼祟祟 奇装怪服
…internet fraud, loitering…
而被捕了
…looking weird.
我爱那个小家伙 我也爱你们
I love that little guy. I love you guys, too.
你是那么棒 那么聪明
And you are so awesome and smart,
我先你 我向你
and I’m meet you. I mish you.
我香你
I mush you.
我也香你 米果
I mush you, too, Migo.
好了 我们先回家吧
Okay, everyone, let’s go home.
好了 我错过了什么
Okay, what’d I miss?
这是我们的过去 这些是我们的祖先
This is our history. And these are our ancestors.
曾经 雪怪都是住在
There was a time when yetis lived
云层之下的
beneath the clouds.
我们搬到了这个小脚怪无法生存的高度
We came up here where the smallfoot couldn’t survive.
我本来以为
You see, I thought the
小脚怪是我的敌人 但他却救了我们
smallfoot was my enemy. And then he saved me.
我知道我之前说那不是小脚怪
And I know that I said it wasn’t a smallfoot,
但那不是真的
but that wasn’t true.
我很抱歉我骗了你们
And I’m sorry that I lied to you.
小脚怪是真的 他们住在云层下
The smallfoot is real, and they live below the clouds.
那些云是我们创造出来的
Clouds we make.
这是我们的祖先决定这么做的原因
And this is why our ancestors decided to do that.
那是真的 你们看
That’s the truth. See?
这很复杂 也很可怕
It’s complicated, and it can be scary,
但总比活在一个谎言中好
but it’s better than living a lie.
好太多了
Like, way better.
那我们不是从伟大的天之牦牛屁♥股♥中掉下来的
So we didn’t fall out of the butt of the great sky yak?
可能不是
Probably not.
那我们是从谁的屁♥股♥上掉下来的
Whose butt did we fall out of?
-我们回头再聊吧 -明白了
– You know what? We’ll circle back. – Got it.
现在你们知道了
So now you know.
我们觉得他们是怪物 他们觉得我们才是
We think they’re monsters, and they think we are.
如果我们躲起来 这一切都不会改变
And that is not gonna change by us hiding.
我们需要沟通
We have to communicate.
所以现在得由我们来决定想要怎么做了
So it’s up to us to decide what we wanna do.
*是时候了 该做些*
*It’s time. Time to do*
*伟大的事 新鲜的事*
*Something drastic, Something new*
*此时 此地*
*Right here snd right now*
*我们得想办法*
*We need to find a way somehow*
*该伸出手 拉近距离*
*It’s about reaching out closing up the distance*
*不要互相憎恨 庆祝我们的不同*
*Instead of hate, celebrate all the ways we’re different*
*我是乐观主义 没错我相信*
*I am optimistic, yes, I do believe*
*我们能让这个世界变得更好*
*We have the power to make this world a better place*
*但是如果想要改变 你我必须齐心*
*But if it’s ever gonna change we gotta come together, me and you*
*互相敞开心扉*
*In a mo-oh-oh, oh-oh A moment of truth*
*如果想要改变
*If it’s ever gonna change*
*你我必须齐心*
*We gotta come together, me and you*
*互相敞开心扉*
*In a mo-oh-oh, oh-oh A moment of truth*
我没有疯
I’m not crazy!
利 如果你下去 你会遇到很多人
Pro, if you go down there, you’ll meet lots of people.
弊 你其实不喜欢很多人
Con, uh, you’re not really a people person.
这太折磨人了
Oh, this is torture!
好吧 三 二…
Okay, in three, two…
下一集的…
On the next episode of…
等等 我缺了一颗牙吗
Wait. Am I missing a tooth?