What an interesting day it’s been.
充满了惊喜和问题的一天
A day full of excitement and questions.
那么多问题
So many questions.
我必须承认 今天发生的事甚至让我也萌生疑问
I must admit, the events of the day even had me asking a few.
闻到了掩饰的气息
Uh-oh, I smell cover-up.
于是我邀请米果和我一起
So I asked Migo to join me
我问了他几个关于他的大发现的问题
so I could question him about his amazing discovery.
然后我们一起达成了共识
And together, we’ve reached the same conclusion.
米果 告诉他们我们都发现了什么
Migo, tell them what we learned.
事实上 那个…
The thing is, see… Uh…
是的 这…
Yeah, it’s, uh…
我要告诉你们的是…
What I was gonna tell you is, urn…
这不是小脚怪
It’s not a smallfoot.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我错了 我弄混了
Yeah. I was wrong, I got confused,
守石人发现了
and the Stonekeeper figured it out.
这其实是一种牦牛
It’s actually a type of yak.
一种牦牛
A yak?
米果发现了一种
Migo found a rare breed
连我都不知道的新种
that even I didn’t know about.
一种红色小型无毛牦牛
A red-coated pygmy hairless yak.
你知道这不是牦牛
You know this is not a yak.
如你们所见 他们的存在在石律上
As you can see, its existence is confirmed
有记载
in stone.
发生了什么
What is happening?
石律世世代代保护着我们
The stones have protected us for generations.
但我们却一直忽视它们
But we’ve been ignoring them.
今天都没有人去喂大山地猛犸象
No one’s been feeding the great mountain mammoths today.
他说得对
He’s right.
正因如此 我们在下沉
And because of that, we are sinking.
我不想下沉
I don’t wanna sink!
盖瑞 你的害怕是正确的
Garry, you’re right to be afraid.
大家听听盖瑞说的话
Everyone, listen to Garry.
我不想下沉到虚无里
I don’t wanna sink into the nothing!
这都是谎言 米果 我们看到你去了云层下面
These are lies, Migo. We saw you go below the clouds.
我没有 我跌入云层中
I didn’t. I fell into the clouds,
我在一个洞穴中找到了他
and I found him inside of a cave.
什么
What?
别听他的 这全都是在掩饰
Don’t listen to him. This is all part of a massive cover-up!
-拜托 等等 -我们都处于一个大机器中
– Please, wait– – We’re all part of a big machine.
哥们 不 拜托 停下
Dude, no. Come on, stop!
其实我觉得下面就应该有一个巨大的机器
In fact, I think it might be a big machine that’s down there!
别说了
You need to stop!
-听起来的确像是机器 -我也觉得
– It does sound like a machine! – I thought so, too!
-就是 -别说了
– You heard me! – Just stop!
一个巨大的机器
A big machine.
没错
Right!
我们都听关吉和他的疯狂理论吧
Let’s all listen to Gwangi and his whacked-out theories
因为我们都知道关吉
because we all know that Gwangi is
就是个疯子
just straight-up crazy.
-什么 -别说他是疯子
– What? – Don’t call him crazy.
拜托 我们真的要听这些人说的话吗
Come on, are we really gonna listen to these guys?
他们都是村里的怪人 我们都知道
They’re the village weirdos, right? We all know that.
他们只是想证明这些石律是错的
They’re just trying to prove all the stones wrong.
但是如果我们不遵从石律 就会发生很糟糕的事
But if we don’t follow the stones, really bad things can happen.
说得好 米果 这就是真♥相♥
Well said, Migo. That’s the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
我觉得这里没人在乎那是什么
I don’t think anybody around here cares what that is.
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait.
米果 把他给我
Migo, give him to me.
等等 你要做什么
Wait. What are you doing?
不不不 他需要温暖 他无法呼吸
No, no, no! He needs warmth, and he can’t breathe!
-咪琪 -你为什么要这么做
– Meechee. – Why are you doing this?
我们应该到里面再来讨论
This is something we should discuss inside.
里面
Inside.
好的 父亲
Yes, Father.
咪琪 我们要谈谈
Meechee, we need to talk.
我觉得你说得够多了
I think you’ve said enough.
好了 大家伙儿
Okay, everyone.
现在一切都可以恢复原样了
Now everything can go back to the way it was.
大家都回去干活吧 这个村子可没法自给自足
Everyone, back to work. The village won’t run itself.
小脚怪 你要对他做什么
The smallfoot, what are you gonna do with him?
我们要把他送回你找到他的洞穴里
We’re taking him back to the cave where you found him.
但我不是在洞穴里找到他的
But I didn’t find him in a cave.
但你是这么说的 所以他们相信了你
But you said you did, so they believe you.
你做了一件好事 米果
You’ve done a good thing, Migo.
守石人 等等
Stonekeeper, wait!

No!
你已经做了你该做的事 米果
You’ve done your job, Migo.
回家去吧
Go home.
米果
Migo?
怎么了 你在做什么
What’s wrong? What are you doing?
我只是在想15号♥石律
I was just thinking about Stone 15.
“无知是福”
“Ignorance is bliss”?
没错 这条说得不错
Yeah. That one’s true.
无知的确是福
Ignorance is bliss,
至少曾经是
or at least it was.
我当初不知道小雪怪 或者SES
I was pretty happy when I didn’t know about the smallfoot
或者咪琪
or the S.E.S.
有多么迷人时 是多么快乐
or how amazing Meechee really is.
而且如果我现在不知道他们恨我
And I’m pretty sure I’d be happier
或者我欺骗并背叛了他们的话
not knowing that they hate me.
我肯定会更开心一点
Or that I lied and betrayed them all.
我真想念无知的时候
I miss being ignorant.
我们还是就回归原来的样子
So let’s just, you know, go back to the way things were,
只有一件事变了
with one change.
从现在起我要当敲锣人
I’ll be the gong ringer from now on.
也许用我的头去敲那玩意
Maybe banging my head into that thing
能让我忘记这些感觉
will make all of these feelings go away.
没错 你可能会变得麻木 什么都感觉不到
Oh, yeah. You’ll pretty much go numb. You won’t feel a thing.
很好 因为我感觉我是个混♥蛋♥
Good. Because I feel like such a jerk.
好吧
Okay.
你还记得我给你的建议吧
Now, you remember the advice I gave you, right?
首先 检查风向 一点风就能把你吹得偏离正轨
First, check the wind. Pretty easy to get blown off course.
风向 没问题
Wind, check.
然后你得瞄准你的目标
And you gotta true your aim.
如果不瞄准 那肯定不会成功
You’ll never succeed if your aim isn’t true.
目标 没问题
Aim, check.
别忘了
And don’t forget.
即使你知道会很疼
Even though you know it’s gonna hurt,
你也得用脑袋径直撞上去
you gotta hit it head-on.
他在里面
He’s in there.
她也在里面
She’s in there.
但是
But…
你已经叫醒了村民们 儿子
You already woke the village, son.
别让他们再睡回去了
Now, go make sure they stay awake.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you, too, son.
来 说出那个词吧
Now, say the word.
发射
Launch!
咪琪 我很…
Meechee, I am so…

Oh, no.
咪琪
Meechee?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
咪琪
Meechee.
小脚怪在哪里
Where’s the smallfoot?
坚持住 小家伙 你马上到家了
Hold on, little guy, okay? You’re almost home.
咪琪带走了小脚怪
Yeah, uh, so Meechee took the smallfoot.
她说我有愤怒管理问题
And, uh, convinced me I have a lot of anger issues
因为什么恋父情结
because of something called a father complex.
我不知道 就是因为小时候没有被抱够

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!