I don’t know.
一定是高竿
Gorgon.
由卫星传送
一共有257个频道ls.
Live, via satellite, 257 channels.
还有给听障人使用的字幕
Closed captioning
for the hearing impaired…
再加上立体声立声,马上要呈现在你的眼前
…and Dolby stereo where available,
which is right here, right now!
画面真清晰,太棒了
What a great picture. It’s perfect.
我觉得有点模糊
I don’t know. It looks kind of fuzzy.
来调整看看
Let me try something else.
太大声了!
Oh, for pete’s sake! Phil!
调亮一点也许比较好
Maybe if I tweak the brightness a little.
不对,那是浓度
皮肤的颜色完全错误
No, it’s the chroma.
The flesh tone’s way off.
怎么会是绿色
Now it’s green.
下来
Stand down, men.
我们要使这些平民失去抵抗力
We must neutralize these civilians.
我付了那么多的钱
才不要看鬼
I paid a lot. I don’t want any ghosts.
识别:笨蛋
随我来
Follow me.
这是个陷阱
It’s a trap, sir.
好,把它放在这里
Bring it here, soldier.
「安♥眠♥药♥」
化学药品的战争
Chemical warfare.
准备作战.
Operation Sandman.
准备好就发射
Fire when ready, Private.
奥迪墨非是
二次大战最伟大的英雄.
Audie Murphy.
Our most decorated war hero.
整个地区已在控制之下
目标还没出现
No sign of the target, sir. Area is secured.
别担心,她会出现的
Don’t worry. She’ll be here.
识别要点:柑橘酒
我们以这里做为基地.
This is where we’ll engage the target.
找寻隐蔽的位置
大家埋伏好
Set up concealed positions
and prepare for ambush.
哇,天呀!
Oh, man.
他们居然买♥♥了一整套
I can’t believe they got me the whole set.
不要开枪
Hold your fire, men.
你居然能讲话,棒透了
你一定是领袖
Cool, you can talk.
You must be the leader.
可是有一天你被杀死了
Except one day, you get shot.
然後把他晋级
And this guy gets promoted…
他变成领袖,耶!
…and now he’s the leader. Yes!
少校,这不是我的主意
It wasn’t my idea, Major.
队员们,进攻
Commandos, attack!
向小孩进攻
Pile on the kid!
要做俘虏,还是要牺牲
随你选
Son, you can be a prisoner or a casualty.
It’s up to you.
长官,请来这边
Sir, over here.
我最讨厌做褓姆了
Oh, man, I hate babysitting.
– 什么事
– 长官,你看
– What is it, soldier?
– Take a look, sir.
琴酒加苏打水
意外的发现
Bombshells, sir.
各式各样的宝贝
Fully posable.
哇,大♥波♥霸!
Hello, dolly!
美人
Sweet stuff!
受不了啦!
Hubba-hubba.
她们是後补吗?
R and R, sir?
长官,我要求休假三天
Request a 3-day pass, sir.
不准. 她们是我们的生力军,
是我们的救兵
Denied. Gentlemen, this is the new army.
Those are reinforcements.
把尼克的头给我,快!
Bring me the head of Nick Nitro. Move.
你将继续为我们服务
Soldier, your memory will live on.
要命!
Damn!
太残忍♥
Criminy!
我看不下去了
I think I’m gonna hurl.
不能把思想浪费掉
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
它们活了!
It’s alive! It’s alive!
嘿,温蒂大炮,向你报到
Hi, there. Cannon Fodder Gwendy,
reporting for duty, sir.
很好
Carry on, soldier.
我能感到你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
艾伦
Alan…
魔鬼兵团在树里
…the Commando Elite are in the trees.
树会动并不是因为魔鬼兵团
They’re not moving
because of the Commandos.
是因为风的关系
It’s the wind.
你看
See?
我只看到你的手
I see your hand.
你可以感觉到风在吹
The wind is blowing. You can feel it.
感觉?
Feel?
抱歉,忘了你是塑胶做的
Right. Plastic. Sorry.
这有点不好描述
It’s kind of hard to describe.
和天气的模式有关
风是寒冷的因素…等等
Weather patterns, wind chill factor.
看不到,并不表示它不存在t.
Just because you can’t see it,
doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
明白不?
这就是风
See?
Wind.
爸妈,我回来了
Mom? Dad? I’m home.
他们都睡着了
They’re asleep.
– 你知道这表示什么吗?
– 表示他们随时会醒过来
– You know what that means?
– They could wake up any second.
你真是辣毙了
You know, you are such a major hottie.
你真会甜言蜜语.
And you are such a major sweet talker.
晚安
Good night.
我的摩托车发动不起来
我没地方去了,能进来吗
My bike won’t start. I got nowhere to go.
Can I come in?
都不好
No, that’s not it.
不要因为我这么美而恨我
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.
来点娱乐吧
Let’s do something fun.
我们来做脸部保养
We’ll all get facials.
我的眉毛还好吗?
Did I overpluck my eyebrows?
现在该我们玩你了.
Now it’s our turn to play with you.
能不能把她的头拧下来
Let’s see if her head comes off.
克莉丝蒂
Christy?
喔,是个男人
Look. A man. Alley-oop.
你的肩膀真宽阔
常运动吗?
Such nice broad shoulders.
Do you work out?
你是哪个星座的?
What’s your sign, big boy?
造型真糟糕.
Makeovers are such a blast.
发型已经过时了
That haircut is so five minutes ago.
你想甩掉我
Are you dumping me?
走开
Get off!
喂,猪头
You! Maggot!
好男人是不能打女人的
An officer and a gentleman
does not strike a lady.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
我们都很害怕
We’re all scared.
只有疯子才不怕
You’d have to be crazy not to be scared.
什么事?
What?
你看到什么了?
What do you see?
你还好吧?
Ocula? Are you all right?
别担心,没事的
Settle down. You’ll be okay.
投降?
“Surrender?”
小姐,微笑!
Smile, girlie.
艾伦,我现在很安全
他们没有伤害我
“Alan, I’m safe. I have not been harmed.”
克莉丝蒂?
Christy?
以下声明是出自我的意愿
并没有受到威胁.”
“I am making this statement of my
own free will and under no duress.”
– 胡说.
– 按照原稿念
– Yeah, right.
– Stick to the script. Read it as we wrote it.
还要表现很高兴的样子
Make it snappy.
只要将以下的条件达成
“I will be released safely and unharmed…