吃惊了吧
Have I got a shock for you.
你这个蠢玩具
You stupid toy!
快跑,小心呀
Run for it! Watch out!
上来吧
Get on!
难道这就是
我们成为男女朋友的模式?
Is this going to be a pattern
for our relationship?
男女朋友?
Relationship?
– 这到底危不危险?
– 唔…
– This isn’t dangerous, is it?
– Well…
他们都死了
It’s dead!
你没事吧?
还好
Are you all right?
军医
Medic!
对敌人绝不仁慈
There will be no mercy.
情况大致稳定下来
警方已控制大局
Situation is stabilizing.
Local law enforcement is under control.
现在只牵涉到赔偿问题
It’s just a matter of compensating
those involved.
整个地区都已控制住
他可以来了
The area is secure. Bring him in.
哇!那是谁?
Who is that?
糟糕,是他
Oh, no. It’s him.
乔,你还好吧?
How you doing, Joe?
– 能不能请你替我做件事?
– 你请说
– Would you do me a big favor?
– Anything, sir.
把那辆标有全球科技标志的大卡车开走,
省得被那些该死的新闻记者们看到
Move your truck with the giant GloboTech
logo before the news crews get here.
我恐怕没办法再开车了
I don’t know, Mr. Mars,
I may have trouble handling the gears.
因为近来头部受伤加上情绪的困扰
What with the critical head injury
and emotional distress I’ve suffered lately.
– 谢谢你
– 马上就开走
– Thank you.
– Right away, sir!
你听着,想打发我可不容易
Excuse me. You’re not off the hook yet.
除了我家里被搞得乱七八糟
还有车♥库♥…
There’s the matter of the massive damage
to my home, my garage…
…和电视接收系统…
…my audio-visual system…
– 很好,谢啦
– 再见
– This is good.
– Bye-bye.
对不起,你这个大人物
我的房♥子怎么办?
Excuse me, Mr. Whoever-You-Are.
What about our house?
还有我所经历的痛苦和极度的….
What about the pain and the anguish…
– 屈辱.
– 对,屈辱
– Humiliation.
– The humiliation.
这是无法赔偿的
I don’t think even you
have enough money to pay for that.
好吧,也许可以.
Okay, maybe you do.
艾伦,别再惹祸了
Hey, Alan. Keep your nose clean, kid.
我会尽量
I’ll try. Listen…
…我真的很抱歉.
…I just wanted to say I’m sorry.
别提了
Forget it.
玩具实在可怕
Toys is hell.
马斯先生,我想向你保证…
Mr. Mars, I just wanted
to assure you that…
…这件事我应该负全责
…I take full responsibility for this.
好啦,把那个给我
Yeah, right. Give me that.
我们卖♥♥多少钱?
What were we charging for these?
79块9毛5
$79.95.
这样好了,在後面加上几个零..
Add a few zeros
to the end of that number…
…然後拿去给我们的军事部门
…and contact our military division.
我知道南美洲的一些叛民
对这项产品一定会有兴趣
I know some South American rebels
who will find these toys very entertaining.
爸爸,我的生日礼物
Dad, you know my birthday?
给我衣服就好了
I just want clothes.
克莉丝蒂,回家啦
Come on, Christy.
有没有看到任何高竿战士?
Any sign of the Gorgonites?
没有.
No, none of them.
克莉丝蒂,快回来
Come on, Christy.
我得走了.
I better go.
真可惜
丧失了一个打广♥告♥的好机会
Too bad. This would have made
a hell of a commercial.
会是亚契吗?
Archer?
亚契,你还好吗?
立定,你是谁
Archer, are you all right?
Halt! Who goes there?
你好
我是亚契,高竿兵团的密使
Greetings. I am Archer,
emissary of the Gorgonites.
你好
我是亚契,高竿兵团的密使.
Greetings. I am Archer,
emissary of the Gorgonites.
你们的芯片
也像魔鬼兵团一样被毁了
Your chip got fried,
just like the Commandos’.
魔鬼兵团都死了?
The Commandos are dead?
高竿兵团,我们赢了
Gorgonites, we won.
真的?
We did?
太令人吃惊了
Well, that’s a pleasant surprise.
一定是卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥救了你们
很聪明
The satellite dish must have shielded
you guys. Pretty smart.
聪明再加上运气
Smart? We were lucky.
我真替你们高兴
I’m glad you made it, Archer.
我是说真的
I’m glad you made it, Alan.
我们自♥由♥了
Gorgonites, we are free!
艾伦,谢谢你毁了魔鬼兵团
Thank you, Alan, destroyer of Commandos.
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free.
对,不是自游,是自♥由♥
Free? What about the cover charge?
我最大,让我先上船
Let me get in first. I’m big.
那我坐哪里?我待在鸟巢里好了
那里有一只死乌鸦
I’ll sit in the crow’s nest.
Hey, there’s a dead crow up here.
我是开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
你们真的决定了吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
是的,我们该走了
Yes, Alan. It is time.
Archer, 我明白,但是…
Archer, I understand why, but…
但是你们可能找不到高竿,
它可能根本…
…you may not find Gorgon.
It may not even…
就算看不到
并不表示它不存在
Even if you can’t see something,
it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
我们下水罗
Look, we’re out to launch!
我已经晕船了
I’m seasick already.
艾伦,再见了
Bye-bye, Alan.
艾伦,拜拜
很高兴认识你
Bye-bye, Alan. Nice knowing you.
谁是从国外来的?
先生,你从哪来的?
Anybody from out of town here?
Where are you from, sir?
高竿
Gorgon.
出口在哪里呢? 这玩意还在动吗?
这是真的船还是油画?
What exit? Hello? Is this thing on?
Is this a boat or an oil painting?
希望我们不会撞上冰山
I hope we don’t hit an iceberg.
核子弹头?
你们在讲什么?
Nuclear warhead?
What are you talking about?
这样会很过份吗?
Was that too much?
以前你怎么从没这样说过
I’ve never heard you say that before.