就是这位先生的杰作.
That would be Gizmo over here.
任何电器都能产生电磁场
可惜不强
Actually, any electrical device generates
a magnetic field, just not a big one.
我们需要超强的.
We’ll need a big one.
炸开一个洞
Fire in the hole!
艾伦,来这边
Alan, the window.
“我虽然不知道
但是每个人都告诉我”
“I don’t know but I’ve been told
Gorgonite blood runs mighty cold.”
不,艾伦
No, Alan.
是那边.
Way to stay heads up.
炮兵继续攻击
Continue artillery barrage!
蹲下来,掩护自己
Take cover! Stay low!
那边有个电线杆
上面有几个变压器
There’s a power pole back there
with two huge transformers.
能利用它来制♥造♥电磁波吗?
Could we use those to create
the electromagnetic whatever?
若能引发它,就可以
We could get them to explode.
对,绝对能把芯片毁掉
That would fry their chips, for sure.
你还可以把变压器连接起来.
You could connect the transformers.
在中间用金属连接
就能完成电路
We just need to put something metal
between them.
这样能升高电压
直到超过负荷而爆♥炸♥
You get a nice power boost.
Right up until they overload and blow up.
那只发生过一次
It only happened once!
给你们颜色看看
That’s it.
这个应该可以
This should work.
不管如何,我不准你去
Forget it. You’re not going out there.
– 没时间了,我一定要去
– 这样太危险.
– There’s no time!
– It’s too dangerous.
我们只有这次机会了
We’ve only got one chance!
我要对你负责的
叫我怎么能让你…
You are my responsibility and…
爸爸,已经没有别的方法了
Dad, there’s no other way!
你一定要相信我
You have to trust me.
等等
Wait.
这里黑漆漆的
It’s dark in here.
大天才,因为现在是晚上
It’s night, genius.
我是指,若要它超过负荷
变压器里要有电流通过才行
I mean, power has to be going through
the transformers for them to overload.
我们家的电没被切掉
而且有许多电器产品
The power’s on at my house
and we’ve tons of crap to turn on.
那我们得把你家保险丝箱中的中断器打开
赖瑞,来呀
We have to wedge the breakers
open in your fuse box. Come on, Larry.
我恨你
I hate you, Irwin.
你就是我们的敌人
We have met the enemy and he is you!
我喜欢在早上闻到
聚苯乙烯的味道
I love the smell of polyurethane
in the morning.
我的天呀!到这里来
Oh, my God. Phil, in here, in here.
锁住了
It’s locked.
上楼去,哇
Up, up, up.
阳台关闭了
Balcony’s closed.
快下去
Down, down, down.
降落并毁灭一切
Descend and destroy.
让我进来,费尔你这个大混♥蛋♥
Let me in. Damn it! Fimple, you freak!
Let me in!
前院很平静!
All quiet on the Western front yard!
去把所有的电器都打开
Go and turn on every piece
of electronic equipment in your house.
这是为尼克报仇
This one’s for Nick Nitro!
谁要和我们玩
Mess around with my kid, huh?
哇,扫帚,真把我吓死啦.
A broomstick. I’m scared.
逮住他
Get him!
看刀
First blood!
把扫帚放到你的炮管里
让你炸成灰
Stick this in your pipe and smoke it!
爸爸,你真行
All right, Dad!
我们把他们烤焦了
We roasted them!
他们在这儿,逮捕他们
There they are. Nail ’em!
不乐观
Not good.
嘿,小鬼,你喜欢九英寸钉吗?
Hey, kid! Don’t you like 9-inch nails?
我被射中了,别担心
I got hit. I’m okay.
高竿兵团,我们必须帮助艾伦.
Gorgonites, we must help Alan.
可是我们打不赢的.
But if we fight, we will lose.
上次打战
害我躺在放射性元素中好久
Last time we fought,
I woke up with AMIFM.
告诉你,战争是疯狂的
我清楚得很.
War is nuts.
I know what I’m talking about.
所以不能打,只能藏起来
We shouldn’t fight. We should hide.
就算躲起来,我们仍然输
If we hide, we will still lose.
不能再躲了
No more hiding.
把他们钉在墙上
Nail them to the wall!
高竿兵团,开战!!
Gorgonites, fight!
敲钟呀
Sanctuary! Sanctuary!
全倒
Strike!
後退
Retreat!
见见我太太,就是这个链球.
Meet my wife, the old ball and chain.
我最喜欢团团转
I love working in the round.
瞧瞧,我敲到他们的头了
既然你不喜欢站着,那就坐下来
I’m knocking ’em dead.
You don’t like stand-up? Then sit down!
谢谢各位,祝大家晚安
Thank you and good night,
ladies and germs.
怎么开这玩意
方向不对,这样好多了
How do you work this? Wrong way.
That’s better.
艾伦
Alan?
你该去了
You should go now.
亚契
Archer, listen.
等变压器一爆♥炸♥
你们和魔鬼兵团都会死的
When that thing explodes,
you’ll be fried, too.
去吧
Go.
这些送你们
Take that!
你要多加小心
Watch your back.
谢谢你.
Thanks, Dad.
我会帮你的
I’m watching your back, Alan.
小家伙,你想捆什么?
What are you packing, Tiny?
捆你呀
Packing? I’m packing you!
这不是恶作剧电♥话♥
It’s not a prank call. It’s not.
等一等,这是恶作剧电♥话♥
No, wait. It is!
那你会叫警♥察♥来逮捕我吗?
喂,你别挂电♥话♥
So you’ll send some cops
to come and arrest me? Don’t hang up!
你知道该怎么做吗?
Do you know what you’re doing?
当然
Yeah.
受死吧!
Die!
战争是不是和地狱一样?
Ain’t war hell?
谢谢你帮我抬起来
Thanks for the lift, Punch-it.
求救!我被打中了
Mayday! Mayday! I’m hit!
要坠毁了,我要跳机
I’m going down! Ejecting!
对敌人绝不仁慈
Expect no mercy.
好玩吗?
Having fun yet?
让我来转圈圈、绕圈圈
Let’s have a round and a round
of applause for Archer…
把高竿的密使亚契送上去!
…emissary of the Gorgonites. You’re up!
奇普少校
Major Chip Hazard.
高竿的渣滓
Gorgonite scum!
这是你我的战争
别把艾伦扯进去
Leave Alan alone. Your fight is with me.
你的胆子真不小
You’ve got a lot of guts.
我倒要看看它是什么样子
Let’s see what they look like.
和你一样都是电线和金属
They’re wires and metal,
the same as yours.
谁和你一样,你永远都是输家
We’re nothing alike.
You are programmed to lose.
可是我会学习
I’m also programmed to learn.
你永远学不了做赢家
Too bad you never learned to win.
你滚吧,学校关门啦
School’s out, loser.
胜利是属於我们的
Victory is ours!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!