and bronchitis and thrush and fractured neck.
没完没了
It was just on and on and on and on.
所以他们并不喜欢这样
So, they were not enjoying this.
他晚上都在工作 完全没有休息
He’s been working nights. Hasn’t slept at all.
现在他又要整晚工作了
Now he’s gotta work all night again.
他必须马上回家 接受手术
He’s gotta just get home and be operated on right away.
说实话 拍完《敢死队1》 我一直没有完全康复
Truthfully, I never fully recovered from Expendables 1.
它对我的身体造成了巨大影响 我再也不是从前的样子了
It did such a number on my body, I’ve never been the same.
回不去了
Never.
你会自问:“这真的值得吗?”
And you go, “Was it really worth it?”
你这么做是为了得到大家的认可吗?
Are you doing this for people’s approval?
真的吗?那就像是小孩子 需要被父亲拍拍脑袋
Really? That’s almost like a child needing a pat on the head by their father.
不断地鼓励
That’s constant encouragement.
但确实如此
But it’s true.
这部电影你一直无法忘怀 为什么?
This film has stayed with you for a long time. Why is that?
这部电影让我想起了我父亲
This film here reminds me of my father.
你从来不叫我 从来不唤我的名字
You never called me. You never said my name.
我宁愿走 宁愿爬
I’d have walked, I’d have crawled.
我什么都愿意做
I’d have done anything.
这不是我的过错 我不该受责备!
It’s not my fault. I won’t be blamed!
这是一部…了不起的电影
This is the most… extraordinary film
集中审视
about zeroing in
人类需求的核心
on what’s really at the core of need,
究竟是什么
human need.
爱 回馈之爱
Love. Requited love.
你不是我的!
You’re not mine!
我们没有牵连
We’re not connected!
我不认你!
I deny you!
你们谁也别想得到我的王国 我什么都不留 愿你们遭灾染疫!
None of you will get my kingdom. I leave you nothing and I wish you plague!
愿你们断子绝孙!
May all your children breech and die!
当你遭到厌弃
When you’ve been rejected,
爱是一种十分强大的媒介
love is a powerful, powerful agent.
其实我从来都没有机会
I wasn’t given a shot, really.
我小时候 各方面…
In my childhood, everything was…
嗯 都不顺心
Hm.It was not good.
所以在我的世界里 在史泰隆的电影世界
So in my world, the Stallone film world,
通常不可能发生的事就会发生
what wouldn’t normally happen can happen.
那个失败者会成为赢家
That this loser fighter is gonna become a winner.
我很幸运 能将这种痛苦
I was blessed with an ability to deflect this bitterness
转移到自己的愿景上
into what I wish… what I wish had happened.
我希望有个洛奇这样的父亲
I wish I had a father like Rocky.
你可以坐在那里自♥拍♥ 你看
You can sit there and actually film yourself. Look at this.
好了 -是不是很棒?
There you go. -Isn’t that amazing?
我说:“爸爸快死了 他会死的”
I said, “Dad’s dying. He’s going to die.”
而你很久没跟他说话了
“And you haven’t talked to him in a long, long time.”
所以 爱你哦
So, love you.
你保重
You take care.
好 -弗兰克在这里
Yes. -And here’s Frank.
我安排了他在我父亲去世前几周陪他
I arranged for him to be with my father a few weeks before he died.
过来 儿子
Come here, son.
这是我一生中最美好的一天
Oh! This is the best day of my life.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
临终之时
He’s on his deathbed.
他说:“要知道 史莱”
He goes, “You know, Sly.”
“爸爸 你说” 他说…
I go, “Yeah, Dad?” He goes…
“你应该学会爱和原谅别人”
“You should learn to love and forgive people.”
我说:“真的吗?
I said, “Really?”
你现在才知道啊?
“That just come to you now
天使都快来找你说悄悄话了”
as the fucking angels are about to whisper in your ear?”
他说:“是的 你应该学学…” 然后他笑了
He goes, “Yeah, you should learn…” He starts laughing.
我说:“你这个混♥蛋♥”
I said, “You bastard.” What are you…
现在你要我学会善待
Now you’re telling me to be kind?
临死之时顿悟了?
Like, you just had an epiphany on the way out?
他说:“没错
He goes, “Yeah, I did.”
记住那些话吧 小混♥蛋♥”
“Just remember those words, you little bastard.”
我说:“谢谢”
I went, “Thank you.”
说到孩子们 我很动情
My children… Well, I get really emotional about it.
遗憾总会有
There’s always that regret.
我…
I…
本来可以学到更多
could have learned so much more
如果我没有一味专注自己
if I hadn’t been so self-absorbed
多与他人沟通
and dealing with other people.
你想到这个岁数应该做的事
You think about what you should have done at this age.
现在他们都这么大了
And now they’re this age.
我搞砸了什么?
What did I mess up on?
我忙着拍什么蠢电影
I’m there making a stupid movie
而不是帮他们创造人生
instead of making their life.
他们让我开心 让我伤心
They make me happy. They make me really sad.
他们令我动情
They bring me emotion.
我差点失去它才懂得了尊重
I had to almost lose it to respect it.
所以 现在真正去爱孩子们
So the act of loving my children now,
审视所剩的时间及其价值…
actually taking such stock and value of the time…
真是太残酷无情了
Jesus. It’s so… callous and brutal.
它会偷偷来袭 让你觉得:“好了 史莱 该走人了”
And it sneaks up on you, and you go, “Okay, time to check out, Sly.”
“喂!我才刚出生!”
“Whoa! I was just born!”
“不”
“No. No.”
现在 我想当个杂耍演员
Now it’s a matter of, I wanna be the juggler.
一个优秀的杂耍演员
A really good juggler. You know, just…
家庭 生活 孩子 妻子
family, life, children, wife, you know?
艺术 一切…兼顾平衡
Art, just everything. Just… in balance.
有句老话
There’s an old saying that
孩童乃是成人的父亲
the child becomes the father to the man.
我创造的孩子 洛奇和兰博
And the children I create, Rocky and Rambo,
现在成了我的父亲
have now become my father.
他们在照顾我
They’re taking care of me.
能够扮演这两个角色的美妙之处在于
The beauty of being able to play those two
这就是人生的整个光谱
is, literally, that’s the entire spectrum of life.
被剥夺机会的人
The disenfranchised,
没有朋友 形单影只的人
the one that’s just friendless and lonely,
还有能包容一切的人
and the one here that embraces everything,
他爱人 亦被人所爱
loves humanity, and is loved by humanity.
我与这两个人物深有同感
And I relate so well to both of them.
我生活在死亡的世界
I lived in a world of death.
我想回家
I tried to come home.
兰博身受重伤
Rambo has been mortally wounded,
现在他回到家里 坐在父亲的摇椅上
and now he’s returned home to sit in his father’s rocking chair.
他看到自己的生命在他眼前消逝
He sees his life ebbing before him.
我开始后悔
I started regretting the idea
让这位勇士以这种方式退场
that this is the way this warrior goes out.
镜头拉远时
When they pull away,
摇椅静止
the chair was still.
我让他们用图像处理技术 让摇椅再稍微晃一晃
I had them start to CGI that the chair was still rocking slightly.
所以 他还活着
So, he’s still alive.
但我拍的时候不是这样
But the way I shot it, it wasn’t.
我相信 英雄不会
And I so believe that we don’t see our heroes
在我们眼前死去
die before our eyes.
他们总是有一些神秘的特质
That there’s always some mystical quality about them.
我意识到兰博永远不会有家
I realized with Rambo, he’ll never have home.
这就是那个角色的悲剧
That’s the tragedy of that character.
没有家
Without home,
没有亲人 没有妻子和孩子的爱
without that family, without the love of wife or children,
这算什么?
what’s this?
这些只是图画
These are just pictures,
一些虚构事物的电影图像
film images of something that never existed.
这不是生活
This is not life.
这是艺术品
This is artwork.
这是想象的构建
This is configurations of imagination.
这才是真的
That’s real.
它生存 呼吸 死亡 流血
That lives and breathes and dies and bleeds.
你最好多加呵护
And you better take care of that.
但如果无人指点