哪位?
Who is this?
先生 这里是XL 5通讯公♥司♥
I’m calling from XL 5 Communications, sir.
作为我们的贵宾客户 我们免费为你提供服务升级…
As a valued customer, we are offering you a free upgrade…
是给我们的朋友和…
with our Friends and…
家人的
Family…
贾马尔?是…是你吗 弟弟?
Jamal?L-Is that you, Brother?
你在哪里?还以为你死了或出什么事了呢
Where are you? I thought you were dead or something.
听我说 当时我们必须走 贾马尔
Listen. We had to go, Jamal.
马曼的人 他们到酒店来找我们
Maman’s guys- they were searching the hotel.
贾马尔?
Jamal?
说话呀
Say something, please!
你好 萨利姆
Hello, Salim.
剑桥广场不在剑桥
Cambridge Circus is not in Cambridge.
知道是为什么吗?
Dare I ask why?
太明显了
Too obvious.
伦敦有一个牛津广场
There’s defiinitely an Oxford Circus in London.
牛津和剑桥有一个划艇比赛
And there’s a rowing race between Oxford and Cambridge,
所以也许…
so there’s probably…
也有一个剑桥广场 不对吗?我选D:伦敦
a Cambridge Circus too, no? I’ll go for “D,” London.
电脑锁定答案D
Computer-ji, “D'”lock kiya-jaye.
贾马尔·马利克…
Jamal Malik…
完全正确
you’re absolutely right!
现场的气氛正在逐步升温
It’s getting hot in here.
你紧张吗?
– Are you nervous?
什么?
– What?
我紧张吗?朋友 是你在接受考验
Am I nervous? It’s you who’s in the hot seat, my friend.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
对不起
Sorry.
妈的 他开起主持人的玩笑来了
Bloody hell, he’s got Prem on the run.
– 总算是
– Finally.
几小时前…
– A few hours ago…
你还在给电♥话♥服务员倒茶
you were giving chai for the phone wallahs.
现在 你比他们都有钱了
And now you’re richer than they will ever be.
真是厉害
What a player.
女士们 先生们 多厉害啊!
Ladies and gentlemen, what a player!
贾马尔?
Jamal?
老天真伟大 老天真伟大
God is good, bhai. God is good.
马曼的人在找我们 我们只能跑
Maman’s guys were after us. We just had to skip.
骗人!
– Liar.
– 我给你同事留了信息的 – 我们在那格浦尔等了你好几个星期
– Left a message for you at work. – Waited weeks for you at Nagpur.
– 没有信息
– There was no message.
我肯定留了信息的
Bhai, I defiinitely left a message.
没有信息 没有信息! 没有信息!
There was no message. There was no message! There was no message!
我永远不原谅你
I will never forgive you.
我知道
I know.
那里以前是我们住的贫民窟
That used to be our slum.
你相信吗 啊?我们以前就住那 兄弟
Can you believe that, huh? We used to live right there, man.
现在那里满地商机
Now it’s all business.
印度是世界交集的中心
India is at the center of the world hub, bhai.
我在中心的中心
I am at the center of the center.
这一切都是贾维德的
This is all Javed-bhai’s.
– 贾维德· 康? – 对不起
– Javed Khan? – Sorry.
从我们那里出来的黑帮老大 你为他干活?
The gangster from our slum? You work for him?
行了 你以为还有谁会愿意 从马曼手下救我们出来 啊?
Come on. Who else do you think would save us from Maman’s guys, huh?
你替他做什么?
What do you do for him?
他叫干啥就干啥
Anything he asks.
他快到了 你得走了
He’s coming. You need to go now.
– 拿上我的卡
– Take my card.
什么卡?
– What for?
你以为我还会让你 从我身边离开吗 啊?
You think I’m gonna let you out of my sights again, huh?
从现在开始你和我一起 弟弟 走吧 去我那儿
You stay with me now, younger brother.Now go- my place.
萨利姆 拉蒂卡在哪?
Salim, where is Latika?
还想着她呐?
Still?
她走了 弟弟 早就走了
She’s gone, Brother. Long gone.
快走吧
Now go.
去我那儿
Go to my place.
– 嘿 – 喂?
– # Hey # – Hello?
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I’ll be right there.
哦 神啊,原谅我吧 我知道我自己所犯的罪恶
哦 神啊,原谅我吧 我知道我自己所犯的罪恶
跟上
听我说
我是公♥司♥派来的新厨师
I’m the new cook from the agency.
非常抱歉 让夫人久等了
A thousand apologies.I am so late for the memsahib.
你等一下
Just a minute.
抱歉…
Excuse me.
这里不要厨师
There’s nothing about any cook.
只要一个洗碗工
There is a dishwasher being delivered.
你知道该做什么吗?
Do you know anything about that?
我就是你要的洗碗工
I am your dishwasher.
贾马尔
Jamal.
你看你
Look at you.
我找到你了
I found you.
我找到你了
I found you.
你的脸怎么了 伤到眼睛了
Your face.You’ve hurt your eye.
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
来见你
To see you.
好吧 你看我
Well, you see me.
然后呢?
Now what?
C:伊甸园桥
“C, ‘”Eden’s Bridge…
D:苹果桥
or “D, ‘”Apple’s Bridge.
为什么每个人都喜欢这个节目?
Why does everyone love this program?
这是一个逃脱的机会 不是吗?
It’s a chance to escape, isn’t it?
进入另一个生活
Walk into another life.
哦 我的天
Oh, God.
贾维德会杀了你的 来 穿上
Javed will kill you. Just- Here.
贾维德?你跟他在一起?
Javed? You’re with him?
一开始说要招洗碗工
First you order a dishwasher.
现在又招了这个破厨子 啊?
Now you want this fucking cook, huh?
– 我只是… – 闭嘴! 球赛开始了
– I just thought… – Shut up! The cricket is on.
你怎么看这种烂节目?
And why do you watch this shit TV?
我已经是百万富翁了
As it is I am a millionaire.
快 我饿了 给我做个三文治
Come on. I’m hungry. Make me a sandwich.
我赌50万卢比 他能得一个百分跑
I want to bet fiive lakh rupees he’ll make a century.
赔率是多少?
啊 那就70万吧
Ah! Make it seven then.
嗯 对
Mm. Yeah.
跟我走吧
Come away with me.
去哪里?靠什么生活?
Away where? And live on what?

Love.
跟我走吧…就现在
Come away with me… now.
坦督卡尝试破纪录
嗯!
Mm!
别胡来!
Don’t do anything!
萨利姆会帮我们的
Salim will help us.
萨利姆? 你还相信萨利姆?
Salim? You still believe in Salim?
贾马尔 反正我很快就要走了
Jamal, I’ll be gone soon anyway.
我们很快就要离开孟买♥♥了
We’re getting out of Bombay.
去哪里?
Where?
你以为他会告诉我吗?
– Do you think he’d tell me? – No.
不是那第二个 不!不!不!
Not the second- No! No! No!
这能算作是坦督卡的百分跑吗?
And could that be a hundred for Tendulkar?
由第三裁判比利· 伯顿来决定
To the third umpire, Billy Bowden.
外野手继续
Takes the fielder on.
球给得很深 投得不错
In the deep. That’s a good throw.
横击 看样子他非常有自信
Flat. He looks confident.
没错 换我肯定不行
Yeah, I wouldn’t be.
鲍彻尔看起来非常 非常自信
Boucher seems very, very confident.
这是什么狗屁?
What is this shit?

Get out.
滚!
Get out.
打出99分,功亏一篑 …
快走…不然他会把我们俩都杀了
Now go… before he kills us both.
– 为我做件事好吗? – 我愿做任何事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!