萨利姆还在吗?
Is Salim still there?
萨利姆呢?
Where’s Salim?
不知道
Don’t know.
你真是个好人 贾马尔
You’re a sweet boy, Jamal.
我要见贾维德
I’m looking for Javed.
他没说要见你
He’s not looking for you.
我杀了马曼
I killed Maman.
我要把你们也一起杀了
And I’ll kill you too.
别紧张
Easy.
你真的把他杀了?
Did you really kill him?

Good.
我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
My enemy’s enemy is a friend.
过来,朋友
Come here, my friend.
嗯 我一直都在找像你这样的人
Mm. I’ve been looking for someone like you.
你是为我才回来的
You came back for me.
当然
Of course.
我还以为你早就把我忘记了呢
I thought you’d forgotten.
我从没有忘记过 一刻也没有
I never forgot. Not for one moment.
我知道我会找到你的
I knew I’d find you in the end.
我们命中注定在一起
It’s our destiny.
命中注定
Destiny.

Hey.
起来
Come.
不 哥哥 你喝多了
No, Brother. You’ve had a lot to drink.
我是老板 我是老大
I am the elder. I am the boss.
你就听我一次 快出去
For once you do as I say.Now get out.
来吧 我救了你的命 对不对?
Come on. I saved your life, didn’t I?
萨利姆 不要啊
Salim, please…
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you!
杀死你!
Kill you!
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you!
现在我说了算
I am number one now.
萨利姆 !
Salim!
萨利姆 开门!
Salim, open it!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这把科尔特点45在我手上 我叫你闭嘴!
The man with the Colt.45 says shut up!
快走 不然老子 在你眉心开个窟窿
Go now, or Gunmaster G-9 will shoot you right between the eyes.
别以为老子不敢
Don’t think he won’t.
给你5秒钟 一…
I’m giving you fiive seconds. One…
二…
two…
走吧 贾马尔
Go, Jamal.
走吧
Go.
你有没有再见过他们?
So, did you see them again?
要是见过 我也不会在这儿了
I wouldn’t be here if I had.
她漂亮吗?
Was she pretty?
我猜大概不漂亮
I guess not.
她是世上最漂亮的女人
The most beautiful woman in the world.
他是说在贫民窟的婊♥子♥里最漂亮
He means “the bitch of the slums.”
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
嘿 住手!
Hey, no…
行啊 你
Well, well.
贫民窟的狗也会乱咬
The slumdog barks.
金钱和女人 是人生犯错的根源
Money and women…the reasons to make most mistakes in life.
没错
Correct.
看样子你两样都摊上了
Looks like you’re mixed up with both.
斯里涅瓦斯
Srinivas.
你得活动一下了
You need the exercise.
给我找点吃的来
Go and get me something to eat.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还要茶
And chai.
帕奥德
Phaode!
笨蛋 斯里涅瓦斯
Idiot, Srinivas.
小子 你把我搞糊涂了
You puzzle me, slumdog…
承认杀人 也不想被起诉作弊…
admitting murder to avoid the charge of fraud…
这可不是明智的想法呀
is not exactly clever thinking.
为什么那样做?
Now, why would you do that?

Hmm.
别人问我问题…我就告诉他们答案
When somebody asks me a question…I tell them the answer.

Hmm.
你是怎么参加那个节目的?
So, how did you manage to get on the show?
好了 各位 听我说
Okay, everyone. Listen up.
上周♥英♥国发生了很多事情
It’s been a big week for U.K.
凯特回来了
Kat is back.
她早就回来了
But she was already back.
巴迪
Bardi.
贾马尔?
Jamal?
哦 是的 她是早就回来过 但她又走了…
Oh, well, she did come back. Then she went away…
后来阿尔费和她分手了 她就又回来了
when Alfiie split up with her, and now she’s back again.
但看起来 阿尔费 还是更喜欢摩尔
But it looks as if Alfiie still fancies Mo after all.
谢谢 贾马尔
Thank you, Jamal.
巴蒂 加油啊 茶水工知道的都比你多
Bardi, keep up.The chai wallah knows more than you.
另外 还有爱丁堡艺术节
Anyway, there’s also the festival in Edinburgh.
谁知道爱丁堡? 爱丁堡?
Anybody knows Edinburgh? Edinburgh?
呃, 苏格兰裙 城♥堡♥ 嗯,羊杂 嗯, 本内维斯山
Ah, kilts, castles, uh, haggis, uh, Ben Nevis.
很好 还有吗?
Good. Yes?
泰戈特警官 威士忌酒 肖· 康纳利
Inspector Taggart, whiskey, Sean Connery.
很好 还有湖泊 他们对湖的叫法
Good. And lochs- their word for lakes.
这里不许摄像
No filming.
贾马尔 过来
Jamal, come here.
今天我要上百万富翁
I’m on Millionaire duty today.
– 戴夫 – 求你了
Dave… Please.
就5分钟
Just for fiive minutes.
不行
I can’t.
坐下 要是头儿来了 你就假装是在接电♥话♥做升级
Sit here. If the team leader comes just pretend you are on a call doing an upgrade for…
– 给朋友和家人升级 我知道的
… Friends and Family. I know.
– 没错 – 2分钟
– Yah. – Two minutes.

Ah.
谁想成为百万富翁?
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
赶快拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥
Dial this number now.
回答这个问题 A.T.M.是什么…
Answer this question. What does “A.T.M.”…
喂?喂?喂?
Hello? Hello? Hello?
我想参加 谁想成为百万富翁
I would like to be a contestant on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
杂种,总是拨不通
Bloody bastard. I never get it!
主持一说‘如果’ ,你就拨
You have to dial when Prem says “if.”
那时他们开始接线
– That’s when they open the lines.
你怎么知道?
– How the hell do you know that?
技术部的安吉姆说的 系统是他装的
That’s what Anjum in technical says. He put the system in.
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
拜托 又把我的电♥话♥转走了?
Have I been transferred again, for God’s sake?
喂?神仙保佑 来人接我电♥话♥呀?
Hello? Good God, will somebody talk to me?
呃, 喂…
Uh, hello…
麦金托什夫人,来自… 金…固…思
Mrs. Mackintosh from…”King-uss-ie.”
是吉内西 念吉内西
It’s Kingussie, love. Pronounced “Kingussie. ‘”
你是哪儿的? 我看是国外来的
So where are you from? Abroad, I bet.
就在你家那条路上 麦金托什夫人 呃, 就在湖的后面
Uh, just down the road from your house, Mrs. Mackintosh.Uh, next to the loch.
哦 是吗? 哪个湖?
Och aye? Which loch?
是…那个…
Loch…
是…那个大的…笨湖
Loch- Big… Loch Ben.
大笨湖 就在肖· 康纳利家边上
Loch Big Ben. Next door to Sean Connery’s flat.
小子 我找你们领导说话
I’d like to speak to your supervisor, son.
(连接断开)
(你需要什么名字?)
(拉蔕卡)
(搜寻结果:26283)
(萨利姆)
(搜寻结果:15)
(接线中…)
喂?
– Yes?
– 萨利姆?
– Salim?
哪位?知道现在几点了吗?
Who is this? Do you know what time is this?
(中断)
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!