哦 累死人了
Oh. That’s exhausting.
(6200 无尽的楼梯)
嘿 至少我能完成
每天的步数了 对吧?
Hey, at least I get my steps in, right?
-Mm-hmm.
-Aww!
吃华夫饼吗?
Waffle?
你只是个可悲的小男生
You’re just a pathetic little man-boy.
谢谢
-Thank you.
-Mm.
我们是一台运转顺畅的机器
We run a finely tuned machine here.
决不允许你这样的废物
破坏我们的工作
We can’t have losers like you
botching up the works.
我以前遇到过你这种流氓
And I’ve met punks like you before.
“Whoo-hoo!”
“沉睡之地是个
永不散场的派对!我不走了!”
“Slumberland, just one nonstop party!”
“I’m never gonna leave!”
然后有一天 你会发现自己孤零零的
And then one day,
you realize… you’re all alone.
没有朋友 没有亲人
You’ve got no friends, no family.
没人在乎你 因为你不想醒来
No one gives a damn about you,
all because you didn’t want to wake up.
你觉得我在做什么?
What do you think I’m tryin’ to do?
现在 你将成为一段模糊的记忆
Well, now
you’ll just be a vague memory.
弗利普 你风光过
-Flip, you had a good run. Mm.
但现在你完蛋了
But now, you’re done.
等等!不
No! No! No! No!
求你了!别走!不!
Please! Stop!
Stop! No!
别费劲了 孩子 我们出不去了
Forget it, kid.
We’re in here for good.
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
There’s nothing we can do.
我们什么也做不了
我以为你是不想醒来
I thought you didn’t wanna wake up.
我是醒不过来
I can’t.
一个人在沉睡之地
待得太久 就会忘记一切
When you stay in Slumberland too long,
you forget everything.
我以为只要得到珍珠
就能想起自己是谁
I just thought if I got that Pearl,
I could remember who I am.
我只想醒来
I just wanna wake up.
她说得对
She’s right.
没有人在乎我
Nobody gives a damn about me.
我在乎你
I do.
保镖 跟我来
Bodyguard, come with me.
那他呢?
What about him?
他就别想出去了
Oh, he’s checked in for good.
他是身不由己
But he can’t help it.
-他想不起来自己是谁了
-快点 现在他能想起来了
-He doesn’t remember who he is.
-Chop-chop. Well, now he can remember.
他有的是时间
He’s got loads of time.
抱歉 我们失败了 孩子
-Sorry it didn’t work out, kid.
没多少人有机会一窥幕后真♥相♥
Not many people
get to peek behind the curtain.
想看看魔法发生的地方吗?
-Want to see where the magic happens?
欢迎来到潜意识活动管理局
Welcome to the Bureau
of Subconscious Activities.
显然 从70年代初到现在
Clearly, management
hasn’t updated our wardrobe
管理层从未升级过我们的衣柜或设施
or the facilities since the early ’70s,
因为管理局把钱都花在梦境上了
我们只能分点残羹剩饭
’cause the Bureau blows its budgets
on the dreams, and we get the leftovers.
现在你有两条路
So, two ways this can go.
你可以像弗里普一样
在牢房♥里孤独终老
You can end up like Flip,
alone, in a cell forever.
我也可以放了你
Or I can cut you loose,
但前提条件是你吸取了教训
but I’m only going to do that
if you’ve learnt your lesson.
不然的话 你可以直接去
少年管教所 然后烂在里面
Otherwise, you can go straight to rot
in a cell in juvie.
好了
So, looks like you’re going
through some stuff.
看来你正在经历一些事情
我们给了你灯塔的梦境
We gave you the lighthouse dream.
那是你的安全港 噩梦对你鞭长莫及
That’s your safe place.
The nightmares can’t get you there.
但是爸爸不在那里
But my dad’s not there.
我想见我爸爸
I wanna see my dad.
不是你想要什么我们就给你什么
Yeah, we don’t give you what you want.
We give you what you need.
我们会给你需要的东西
沉睡之地发生的每件事都是有原因的
Everything in Slumberland
happens for a reason.
你在破坏一台
运转顺畅的机器 亲爱的
You’re messing with
a finely tuned machine here, love.
那就给我一个有我爸爸的梦
Then give me a dream with my dad.
-然后我再也不走了
-嗯…
-And I’ll never leave.
-Yeah. No dream lasts forever. All right?
没有永远不醒的梦 好吗?
只要是梦 迟早会消失
Sooner or later, they all fade.
你将去灯塔看看
You’re gonna visit the lighthouse
for a little while,
然后它将消失 然后你会做别的梦
and then it’s gonna be gone,
then you’ll have other dreams.
你会向前看的
You’ll move on.
我不想向前看
I don’t wanna move on.
如果你不向前看
噩梦会找到你并且毁灭你
If you don’t move on,
the nightmares will find you,
and they will destroy you.
那我要怎样才能摆脱噩梦?
Then how do I make them go away?
你要勇敢
By being brave.
如果你足够勇敢 噩梦就伤害不了你
And when you’re brave enough,
then they can’t hurt you.
我什么都不怕
I’m not afraid of anything.
勇敢不等于不害怕
Being brave isn’t about not being scared.
勇敢是就算害怕 依然做该做的事
It’s about doing what you have to do,
even when you are.
我知道你不怕飞车追逐或跳下悬崖
And I know you’re not afraid
of car chases or jumping off cliffs.
我在说你真正害怕的东西 孤独
I’m talking about
what you’re really scared of. Being alone.
总有一天 你会找到新的东西
Someday, you’re gonna find something new.
很重要的东西
Something so important
让你不再纠结于已经逝去的东西
that you’re going to stop trying
to hold on to what’s already gone.
到了那个时候
那个追着你满世界跑的可怕的大乌贼
And when that happens,
that big scary squid
that’s been chasing you around?
将消失得无影无踪
It’ll vanish into thin air.
你再也不会做噩梦了
No more nightmares.
直到青春期
Until puberty.
没错 那是一场可怕的噩梦
Yeah, that whole thing’s
a frickin’ nightmare.
你以为有了魔法珍珠
一切问题都将迎刃而解吗?
You think some magic Pearl’s
gonna solve all your problems?
告诉你一个小秘密
Let me let you in on a little secret.
魔法珍珠并不存在
There are no Pearls.
It’s a myth.
那是个传说
待在你应该待的地方
Stay where you belong.
尼莫 你会做该做的梦
Nemo, you have the dream
you’re meant to have.
我们会确保这一点
We make sure of that.
该醒了
Time to wake up.
(《如何与前青春期的孩子交流》)
嘿 睡不着吗?
Hey. Can’t sleep?
我也是
Me neither.
你知道 黎明前是最黑暗的
You know, things get darkest
right before the dawn.
这个世界就是那么愚蠢
The world’s stupid that way.
我再也见不到他了
I’m never gonna see him again.
我给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
坐下
Sit down.
我已经很多年没看过这个了
I haven’t looked
through this stuff in years.
Ooh.
在哪儿…
Where is…? Ah.
来吧
Come on.
这是你♥爸♥
That’s your dad.
这是爸爸?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!