我是个旱鸭子
I’m strictly a dry-land guy
due to my sensitive bowels.
很容易晕船
你应该卖♥♥掉它
You should sell it or something.
我应该不会再想出海了
I don’t think I wanna sail anymore.
尼莫 我知道你现在很难受
Nemo, I know this is hard.
全新的环境 很吓人
And different and scary.
但我觉得 你这样与世隔绝是错的
But I think it would be a mistake
if you shut yourself off from the world,
像你♥爸♥那样
like your dad did.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
以前你♥爸♥不是这样的
Your dad was… different before.
你妈妈去世后…
And then, when your mom died–
我爸爸没有与世隔绝
My dad wasn’t shut off.
Nemo, he moved to an island.
尼莫 他搬到了一个岛上
你去过什么地方 做过什么事吗?
Do you ever go anywhere or do anything?
你有真正的朋友吗?门把手不算
Do you have any actual friends?
Doorknobs don’t count.
我只是说 不要害怕找回快乐
I’m just saying,
don’t be afraid to…
I don’t know, have fun again.
我什么都不怕
I’m not afraid of anything.
我去睡觉了
-I’m gonna go to bed.
-What?
现在才5点半
It’s like 5:30.
我知道你想整天睡觉 因为你很伤心
I know you wanna sleep
all the time because you’re sad.
我明白那种感受
I know that feeling.
但醒着才叫生活
But life is
what happens when you’re awake.
我的不是!
Not mine!
快点睡着
Go to sleep.
Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
该死 这本书很有趣!
-Damn it. This is interesting!
你没事吧?
You okay?
我只想睡觉
I just wanna sleep.
你可以穿上睡衣试试
Maybe if you tried
putting on some pajamas.
我睡觉都是穿这身
This is what I wear to bed.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸是怎么哄你睡觉的?
Okay, well, what did your dad do
to help you get to sleep?
有时候…
Sometimes… he’d tell me stories.
他会给我讲故事
这么大了还听故事?
Aren’t you a little old for that?
算了
-Never mind.
-No, it’s fine.
不 没关系
我可以试着编个故事
I can try to make up a story.
Okay. Sorry, I didn’t realize
you were gonna be watching me.
抱歉 我不知道你会盯着我 没关系
That’s… That’s fine.
这个故事是根据真实事件改编的
This is a story based on a true story
讲的是一个男人
about a man…
在平安夜
on Christmas Eve…
好像是的
I think.
他收到了法国供货商
发来的三万个陶瓷门把手
Who took delivery
of 30,000 porcelain doorknobs
from a supplier in France,
这批门把手的直径应该是三英寸
but instead of being
three inches in diameter,
结果做成了三厘米
these knobs were
three centimeters.
采用公制的门把手
根本不可能装到标准的锁眼盖上
Try fitting a metric doorknob
onto a standard escutcheon.
怎么办呢?
-What to do?
你需要一个圣诞奇迹
You would need a Christmas miracle.
但我们的主人公意识到
But then our hero realized
这种尺寸的小门把手
that these little knobs
were the perfect size
很适合用作标准的柜子抽屉拉手
for standard cabinet drawer pulls.
你一定是累坏了
我刚讲到精彩的部分
You must be exhausted.
That was the exciting part.
Good night, Nemo.
晚安 尼莫
弗利普
Flip.
-Ah!
哎呀
Well.
你回来了
You came back.
I’m impressed.
让我刮目相看
-我为你感到骄傲
-真的吗?
-I’m proud of you.
-Really?
假的 走开 回家去
Nah. Go away. Go home.
我没有家了
找不到珍珠 我就一无所有了
I don’t have a home.
Without that Pearl, I don’t have anything.
你不明白 孩子
You don’t get it, kid.
噩梦能嗅到恐惧 而你很害怕
Nightmares smell fear.
And you, you’re scared.
我不怕
I’m not scared.
我说真的
I mean it.
把你的情绪塞进一个小球
然后深埋地下
Just take your feelings,
crumple ’em up in a little ball,
and shove ’em down deep.
我这样做不是为了你
而是为了你父亲
‘Cause I’m not doin’ this for you.
I’m doin’ it for your dad.
我也是
Same.
是吗?我双倍也是
Yeah? Yeah, double same.
小猪
-Pig!
不行 小猪不能去 滚开
No. No pigs. Get outta here.
来吧 小猪
-Come on, Pig.
你在醒着的世界里是谁?
或者说你是什么?
So, who are you in the Waking World?
Or… what are you?
不记得了 我不在乎
Don’t remember, don’t care.
我很久没醒过了
Haven’t woken up for a long time.
好吧 你一定会醒的
Well, I mean, you kinda have to wake up.
每个人都会醒
Everybody wakes up.
我就不会
在你♥爸♥爸退出江湖 生下你之后
Not me.
After your dad quit the game
before he had you,
我就没停过
I just kept goin’, y’know?
穿过一扇扇门 进入一个又一个梦境
Door after door, dream after dream.
然后我发现 我可以不必醒来
Then I realized…
…I don’t have to wake up.
时间长了 我就不记得
那些小细节了 比如…
You know, after a while,
you sort of forget
about the small details, like, uh,
我是谁
y’know, who I am.
反正等我拿到珍珠
我就要什么有什么了
Anyhoo, when I get that Pearl,
I’ll have everything that I want.
你会许什么愿?
What are you gonna wish for?
再也不要见到格林探员
No more Agent Green would be nice.
我只想见到爸爸
All I want is my dad.
只要能见到他
我不在乎醒着的世界发生什么
If I could see him, I don’t really care
what happens in the Waking World.
是啊 我也想你♥爸♥
-Yeah, I miss your dad too.
所以 他把我的事都告诉你了?
So, he told you all about me, huh?
-每天晚上都讲
-是啊
-Every night.
-Yeah, man.
我们以前是队友
We were a heck of a team.
想去哪儿就去哪儿
想拿什么就拿什么
Goin’ wherever we wanted,
takin’ whatever we wanted.
我们在管理局的通缉名单上名列首位
We were tippy-top
of the Bureau’s most wanted list.
Oh, man.
是啊
现在我好像滑到第13位了
但我会升回去的
Now I think I’m down to 13,
but… I’m bouncin’ back.
我有预感
I can feel it.
总之…
Anyways…
我无法确定
下一扇门的位置 它在移♥动♥
…I just can’t get a bead
on this next door.
It keeps movin’.
伙计
Oh man.
门在那辆卡车里
The door is in the truck. Shh.
-淡定
-淡定
-Cool. Cool.
-Cool. Cool. Cool.
好吧
-Yeah, right?
-Mm-hmm.