在我之前 只需要敲一下
Before me, it was just one knock.
这次不是女童子军
去棒棒糖乐园 懂吗?
This isn’t some Girl Scout trip
to Lollipop Land, okay?
我们要穿越别人的梦境 找到宝藏
We’re gonna have to travel through
people’s dreams to get to that treasure.
如果你被杀了 责任自负
So you get killed, it’s on you.
你说过的 梦里死不了
You said you can’t die in a dream.
我是说在自己的梦里死不了
死在自己的梦里 你会醒过来
I said you can’t die in your dream.
You die in your dream, you wake up.
如果死在别人的梦里
你就再也醒不过来了
You die in someone else’s dream,
you don’t wake up. Ever.
我不在乎 我要去
I don’t care. I’m coming.
好吧
Fine.
要是你拖我的后腿 坏我的事
地图就归我 你就靠自己了
You slow me down, you screw things up,
this map is mine, and you’re on your own.
-行
-让我看看你的装备
-Deal.
-Let me see your gear.
敲两下
Double-Knock.
这是什么?《非凡的门把手》
What is this? Extraordinary Knobs.
这是我叔叔菲利普的
他是个门把手销♥售♥员
It’s my Uncle Philip’s.
He’s a doorknob salesman.
他没有朋友 不懂生活 还逼我上学
He has no friends, no life,
and he makes me go to school.
真是个怪物
What a monster.
这东西的催眠效果比任何安♥眠♥药♥都好
Well, this’ll put you to sleep
faster than any sleeping pill.
好吧 拿着 睡着后抓紧这个
Okay, here. You hold on to this
when you fall asleep.
这样上路之后
你就能找到我 知道吗?
That way, you can find me
when we’re on the road. Okay?
那是什么鬼?
-What the heck is that?
它是一只小猪 名叫小猪
He’s a pig, and his name is Pig.
太有创意了 好吧
带上它 我喜欢吃培根
Super creative. Fine.
Bring him. I love bacon.
好了 看看这个
All right. Look at this.
梦境国度
The World of Dreams.
这张地图标明了沉睡之地所有的梦
This is a map of every dream
in the world. Slumberland.
以前我和你♥爸♥
经常用这张地图进行各种冒险
Your dad and I used this map to go
on all our adventures back in the day,
从一个梦跳到另一个梦
想去哪里就去哪里
jumpin’ from dream to dream,
to wherever we wanted to go.
这张地图是我们从管理局
一个梦境警♥察♥那里偷来的
We swiped this map
from a dream cop at the Bureau.
之后她一直在追捕我
She’s been chasing me ever since.
管理局?
The Bureau?
潜意识活动管理局 简称潜管局
Bureau of Subconscious Activities, BOSA.
不幸的是
是潜管局决定了我们能梦到什么
Unfortunately for us, they’re the bozos
that decide what you get to dream.
除非你来到这里
Unless you end up here.
噩梦海
-The Sea of Nightmares.
噩梦海 爸爸跟我提过
Sea of Nightmares.
My dad told me about that.
珍珠就在那里
That’s where the Pearls are.
稀世珍宝
Greatest treasure in the world.
麻烦的是 管理局的梦境警♥察♥
The sticky part
is those dream cops at the Bureau
甚至不想让我们知道珍珠的存在
don’t want us to know they even exist.
因为只要得到一颗
Because you get your hands
on one of those bad boys,
你就能在沉睡之地实现任何愿望
and you can wish
for whatever you want here in Slumberland.
这超出了他们的控制
And it’s out of their control.
我能再见到爸爸?
I could see my dad again?
如果你不死的话 也许能
If you don’t die. Which you probably will.
老天 要是让你♥爸♥
知道我这样做 他会杀了我
Oh my God. Your dad would kill me
if he knew I was doing this.
好吧 听着 我们要找重复出现的梦
All right, listen,
we’re looking for reoccurring dreams.
这样我们才能原路出去
That way, we can get out
the same way that we got in.
门在哪里?
Where’s the door?
什么门?
What door?
管理局设置了暗门
将不同的梦连接起来
The Bureau puts in secret doors
to connect the dreams.
平民不知道有这些门
除非你是我这样的天才
Civilians aren’t supposed to know,
unless you’re a genius like myself.
Hi-yah!
Look out!
当心
好吧 刚才绝对没有这扇门
Okay, that was definitely not here before.
好了 我们穿过这扇门 一切都将改变
All right, we go through this door,
everything changes.
一旦犯错就死路一条
再也见不到醒着的世界
You slip up, you’re dead.
You’ll never see the Waking World again.

Okay.
我们还等什么?
What are we waiting for?
要的就是这股劲头
That’s the spirit.
好吧 欢迎来到我的世界 孩子
All right. Welcome to my world, kid.
全新的梦境 还在构建中
Brand-new dream, still under construction.
Ooh.
Elegante 这是西班牙语
意思是“我很帅”
Elegante.
Spanish for “I look good.”
我是个凶悍的亡命之徒
所以我不守规矩
I’m a flippin’ outlaw,
so I don’t play by the rules.
但规矩如下
But here’s the rules.
第一条 保持低调
Rule number one, keep a low profile.
千万别被抓到
在别人的梦境里捣乱 相信我
We don’t wanna get caught messin’ around
in other people’s dreams, trust me.
要是被猪猡警♥察♥抓到 他们会…
-If the dream pigs catch you, they will–
我失言了 伙计
Oh. My bad, buddy.
如果被梦境警♥察♥抓到
他们会把你锁起来 然后丢掉钥匙
If the dream cops catch you,
they will lock you up
and throw away the key.
你将在阴暗肮脏的管理局牢房♥里
Doomed to rot
in a dingy Bureau prison cell
待到腐烂 直到你完全从世间消失
for all of eternity
till you cease to exist entirely.
所以要搞好关系
So blend in.
是啊 你很会搞好关系…
Yeah, ’cause you totally blend in.
第二条 要专注
Rule number two, stay focused.
我们不是来玩的 好吧?
We’re not here
to have fun, okay?
进去以后 找到下一扇门就赶紧出来
We get in,
we find the next door, then we get out.
前往下一个梦境
我们的唯一任务是找到珍珠
Onto the next dream.
Our one and only mission
is finding those Pearls.
第三条 我们不是朋友 不是搭档
Rule number three.
We’re not friends. We’re not partners.
我是老大 一切听我的 懂吗?
I am the boss. El Jefe, ‘kay?
We do as I say, you got it?
所以第三条规矩
就是一堆咄咄逼人的声明吗?
So rule number three’s
just a bunch of aggressive statements?
没有人喜欢抖机灵的人 孩子
Nobody likes a smart aleck, kid.
-不好意思
– 嘿 伙计…
-Excuse me.
-Hey, buddy. What’s up?
最近还好吧?
你确定是要来这个梦境吗?
Are you sure you’re in the right dream?
Ooh.
名单上没有你
I don’t see you on my list.
Mmm.
这个女孩代表逝去已久的童年
The girl represents long-lost childhood.
我是个令人不安的
双重角色 既是父亲
I’m a troubling mix of a father figure
又代表原始的男性力量
and raw, masculine power.
Uh…
这是什么?
And… what is this?
兄弟…
Brother…
有时候猪就是猪
…sometimes a pig is just a pig.
蠢猪
Silly puerco.
是的
Yes.
图书馆…
Library.
Perdón.
不好意思
Uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!