Nobody told you?
没人告诉你吗?
我知道发生了什么事
I know what happened.
Well, your dad
and I were partners a long time ago,
很久以前 你♥爸♥爸和我是搭档
在他改过自新 结婚生子之前
before he went straight and had a kid.
依我看 他犯了大错
Big mistake, in my opinion.
疯狂、凶恶、危险
Mad, bad,
and dangerous to know.
我叫弗利普
Named Flip.
你就是弗利普?
-You’re Flip?
-Yeah.
我还以为你是爸爸编出来的
I thought you were something
my dad made up,
你跟我想象中不一样
and you’re different than I imagined.
本人更帅?
Handsomer?
或者说更漂亮?
More “gorgeous-er,” if you will?
毛发更浓密
Hairier.
而且…更臭
-And… …smellier.
-Hmm.
我是说 我知道你不是真的
I mean, I know you’re not real,
但我一直把你想象成一个正常人
but I always pictured,
like, a normal human being.
好吧 你接连说了四句侮辱我的话
Okay, you just said
like four insulting things
on top of each other.
没礼貌
Rude.
听着 我是来致哀的
-Listen, I just came to pay my respects.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss. Hi-yah!
致哀的方式就是
拆掉我爸爸的房♥间吗?
By ripping my dad’s room apart?
哦对 你提醒我了
Oh, that reminds me…
你♥爸♥爸 他有张地图
…your dad, he had a map.
差不多这么大
画满了奇怪的形状和线条
About this big.
Weird shapes and lines all over it.
背面是一个带珍珠的牡蛎
Picture with an oyster
with a pearl on the back of it.
只有独一份 孩子
是我们豁出性命偷来的
It’s one-of-a-kind, kid.
We risked our lives stealing it.
-我没见过这样的地图…
-别骗我 孩子!
-I never saw any map like that.
-Don’t lie to me, kid!
如果你♥爸♥还活着 他会希望由我保管
Your dad would want me to have it.
我没有说谎
I’m not lying.
算了 我自己去找
Never mind, I’ll find it myself.
嘿 你不能像小偷似的闯进来
Hey, you can’t just bust in here
like some kind of thief.
你说得好像小偷不好似的
-You say thief like it’s a bad thing.
小偷只是拿走不属于他们的东西
A thief just takes things
that don’t belong to them.
你无法从别人的梦里偷走东西
You can’t take things
from other people’s dreams.
Sure you can.
当然可以
只要你知道怎样进来和出去
Ya just gotta know
how to get in and get out.
我就在你的梦里
I’m in your dream.
你是我用想象力虚构出来的
You’re just a figment of my imagination.
你倒是想虚构出我这么帅的人 瞧
You wish you could dream up
somethin’ this good. Look at that.
帅呆了
Mm! I look good.
拜托!我不希望你在这里
Please! I don’t want you here.
我只想见到我爸爸
I just want my dad.
Oh.
Okay.
好吧
要是有办法让你再次见到你♥爸♥爸呢?
What if there is a way
you can see your dad again?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
去寻宝 这个宝物有魔力
I’m goin’ on a little treasure hunt,
and this treasure… is magic.
能够实现你在沉睡之地的任何愿望
Lets you wish
for whatever you want here in Slumberland.
我又能见到爸爸了
I could see my dad again.
是的 你又能见到你♥爸♥了
就在这里 每天晚上
Oh, yeah, you can see your dad again.
Right here, every night.
但我需要那张地图 孩子
But I’m gonna need that map, kid.
-I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
嗯 我相信你
Yeah, I believe you.
嘿 等等!我可以找找看
我还是可以跟你一起去的
Hey, wait! I can try to find the map.
I can still come with you.
听起来很有趣
Oh, that sounds super fun.
只是你没有装备 没有一技之长
Except you got no gear, no skills,
要是没有地图 你对我就毫无用处
and without the map…
oh, you’re useless to me.
你该醒了 孩子
-Time to wake up, kid.
一张地图
A map.
你已经起来了 很好
Oh, you’re up already. Good.
你在干什么?
What are you doin’?
你做过最奇怪的梦是什么?
What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
我记不住做过的梦
I don’t remember my dreams.
也许我根本就不做梦
Don’t actually think I have any.
我给你拿了牛奶
I brought you some milk, right?
第一天上学 兴奋吗?
Are you, uh, excited
for your first day of school?
上学?
School?
这个学校应该很棒 学费贵死了
This place should be amazing.
It costs a fortune.
爸爸说学校基本上就是监狱
My dad said schools are basically prisons.
他们禁锢孩子的身体和心灵
They keep kids locked up
physically and mentally,
让学生为工作做好准备
而工作同样是监狱
prepare them for jobs
that are also basically prisons,
直到他们退休后去养老院
until they retire
and go to a nursing home.
他们最后的监狱
Their final prison.
学校不是监狱
School is not a prison.
我可以想走就走吗?
Can I leave whenever I want to?
有点像监狱
It’s a little like a prison.
铃♥声♥就更像了
Bell doesn’t help.
尼莫 嗨 欢迎来到西溪学校
Nemo, hi.
Welcome to Westbrook.
我是阿雅老师 低年级辅♥导♥员 嗨
-I am Ms. Arya, lower school counselor.
-Hey.
Hi.
我知道你们现在不好受 不过
Well, I know
what a… a difficult time this is but, um…
你们知道地球上
最有韧性的东西是什么吗?
Hey, do you know
what the most resilient thing on earth is?
不是钛
It’s not titanium.
是钨吗?它的抗拉强度比…
Is it tungsten?
It has a higher tensile strength–
是人的精神
The human spirit.
哦 你是比喻
Oh, you mean metaphorically.
你的遭遇很不幸 但你知道吗?
What you’re going through, it’s hard.
But you know what?
你很坚强 只是你不知道
You are stronger than you know.
嘿 可以聊两句吗?
Hey, can we talk for a sec?
-就一会儿
-好的
-Oh, yeah.
-Just one sec. Uh…
我想给你打个预防针
I, uh, just wanted to prepare you.
尼莫的父亲把她养得像个隐士
Nemo’s dad
kinda raised her like a hermit.
没有不好的意思
只是你的工作不会轻松
Not in a bad way, just…
you have your work cut out for you.
她很需要情感上的支持
She… She’s gonna need
a lot of emotional support.
是的 我希望你们能在这方面帮上忙
Yeah. I mean, I’m hoping
that you guys can help with all that.
-光凭我们也不行
-是的
Oh. Well, we can’t do that
all by ourselves.
-No.
-对吧?
-对 当然
-Right?
-Right. Obviously.
你们不管这种事吗?
Is that not something you do?
听着 我不懂照顾小孩和谈心
Look, I don’t know how to take care
of a little kid or talk about feelings.
我觉得她去任何地方
都好过跟我在一起
Now, I think that she would be better off
literally anywhere else.
好吧
Okay.
噢 你抓住了我的手
Oh, you have my hands.
Oy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!