That’s my dad?
那时候我很崇拜他
I worshipped him back then.
我跟你♥爸♥相依为命
Your dad and I,
all we really had was each other.
他也会给我讲故事
He told me stories too… every night.
每天晚上都讲
我们将去什么地方疯狂冒险
Wild adventures we were gonna go on.
寻找失落已久的宝藏
Long-lost treasure we were gonna find.
我们活在幻想的世界里
We lived in a fantasy world.
也许是因为它比真实世界更美好
Probably ’cause it was better
than the real world.
红线?
Red string?
对 那是我们的独家秘诀
Right, that was our special trick
用来在梦境中找到对方
for finding each other
in our dreams.
我和你♥爸♥相信
我们找到了在梦中相见
Your dad and I were convinced
we’d figured out
how to meet up in our dreams
and go on those adventures.
一起去冒险的方法
弗利普
Flip?
你怎么会知道?
How’d you know about that?
你的穿着很像弗利普 我不明白
You’re dressed like Flip.
I don’t understand.
弗利普是我作为亡命之徒的名字
Flip was my outlaw name.
当时我很害羞
跟其他孩子在一起时很少说话
I was pretty shy.
When I was with other kids,
I barely spoke.
但是在梦中跟你♥爸♥在一起时
But when I was
with your dad in our dreams,
我可以成为任何人
I could be whoever I wanted to be.
我选择了成为弗利普
And for me, that was Flip.
然后你♥爸♥认识了你妈 她太优秀了
And then your dad met your mom,
and she was so great.
长得跟你一模一样
Looked just like you.
后来…
And um… they decided
to have a real adventure.
他们决定来一场真正的冒险
我求他不要去
I begged him not to go.
他们还是走了 驾船环游世界
But off they went,
sailed around the world.
留下我一个人
我把自己封闭起来 比以前更加严重
And then I was alone,
and I shut down, even worse than before.
你说你不记得自己的梦境
You said you don’t remember your dreams.
就是从那时开始的吧?
-That’s when it started, right?
-Yeah, I guess.
嗯 应该是
我难过极了 连着三个晚上没睡觉
I was pretty broken up about it.
I didn’t sleep for three nights.
在那之后 弗利普就消失了
And after that, no more Flip.
我只是菲利普
I was just Philip.
你♥爸♥爸会不时地打电♥话♥关心我
Your dad would call
from time to time to check in,
跟我讲他那些疯狂的冒险
and he’d tell me
about all his crazy adventures.
他会问我在干什么…
And he’d ask me what I was doin’, and…
我只能跟他讲我无聊的生活
I’d have to tell him
all about my boring life.
过了一段时间 我就…
So after a while, I just…
不接他的电♥话♥了
let him go to voice mail.
这都是很久以前的事了
Anyway… ancient history now.
我已经淡忘了 相信他也一样
I moved on. I’m sure he did too.
我得回去了
I have to go back.
我是说 我要去准备上学了
I mean, I have to get ready for school.
准备上学?什么?现在是凌晨5点
Uh, ready? What? It’s like 5:00 a.m.
我有很多事要做
I’ve got a lot to do.
我可以借你的撬锁工具吗?上学要用
Can I borrow your lockpicks… for school?
去拿吧
Go ahead. Take ’em.
我爸爸没有淡忘
My dad didn’t move on.
他每晚都讲你的故事
He told stories about you every night.
尼莫
Nemo. Hey.
-嘿
-我得走了
I gotta go.
我听到达文波特和阿雅在谈论她
I heard Davenport
and Arya talking about her.
你们知道她为什么搬来这里吗?
她爸爸死了
You know why she moved here, right?
Her dad died.
不好意思 抱歉!
-Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry.
-Hey, kid.
嘿 小朋友
我在开卡车
-I’m driving my truck.
我知道
-I know.
你 出去
You, out.
逝去已久的童年
-Long-lost childhood.
是婴儿时代
Babies.
显然
Obviously.
-Oh, well.
好了…
该去工作了
Time to make the doughnuts.
祝你愉快
-Have a nice day.
-Shh!
你回来救我了?
You came back for me.
搭档必须要救
You gotta come for your partner,
even if he’s a pain in the–
-即使他是个讨厌…
-鬼!
把这个绑在手指上 我救你出来
-Applesauce!
-Tie this while I get you outta here.
我知道
Oh, I know.
撬锁?
Pickin’ locks?
我就知道你是个亡命之徒
-I knew you were an outlaw.
谁是开锁大♥师♥?就是我
Houdini who? Houdini me.
That’s Houdini who.
Yes!
Ahh!
你们看
-Whoa, check this out.
-What do we got here?
这是什么情况?

-Hey.
Aww!
我是少年管教所的
这家伙偷我们的东西
Say, uh, I’m from juvie,
and this guy was stealin’ from us.
玩具、糖果、小狗
Toys, candies, puppy dogs.
你没有证据 毛丫头
Yeah, you got nothin’ on me, kid.
你喜欢破坏小孩子的梦吗 人♥渣♥?
-You like wreckin’ kids’ dreams, scumbag?
你喜欢扯下泰迪熊的头吗?
You like tearin’ the heads off
of teddy bears, huh? Huh? Huh?
信不信我把你的头扯下来?
-How ’bout I tear your head off?
快带我走 她太狠了
Guys, take me away.
She’s so mean.
少年管教所 他们可不是吃素的
Juvie, man. They do not mess around.
Mm-mm.
我得走了
Yo, I gotta bail.
-好
-午饭后见
-Right.
-Okay, see you after lunch.
Mm-hmm.
-Ow!
有这个必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
Hi-yah!
这下尴尬了
-Well, that’s awkward.
-You must be having a laugh, mate.
你在开玩笑吧 伙计
Uh-uh-uh.
我们来看看
不用那玩意儿 你有多厉害
Let’s see how tough you are
without that thingamabobber.
好啊 想吃我的拳头吗?
Okay. Want some of this, do ya?
-是吗?准备好了吗?
-是的!
-Yeah? Ready for it?
-Yeah!
老天
Oh, man.
你这个160岁的老太太也太厉害了
You’re so tough for a 160-year-old lady.
你被捕…
You’re under a–
诀窍是转移视线
It’s all about misdirection.
你会让我非常后悔上次对你这么好
You’re gonna make me really regret
being so nice to you.
好 不好意思 辛迪
Yes. Excuse me, Cindy.
-不好意思
-不好意思
-Excuse me. Excuse me.
-Pardon me. Uh…
该怎么弄?老天
How’s this gonna work? Oh, boy.
好了 好
-There ya go. Ah, okay.
-Ow.
-Oh. Oops. Uh…
好了
Here we go.
保重
-And you.
嘿 过来
-Hey, here.
-Oh.
留个纪念

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!