人们都觉得梦境是个安乐乡
People think dreams are an escape.
让人有机会逃离清醒的生活
A chance
to slip away from waking life
进入一个逍遥自在的世界
to a world with no consequence.
其实并非如此
-But that’s not true.
你不会凭空做梦
Your dreams don’t just happen.
是我们让你做梦
We make them happen.
是我们专门为你精心设计的
And we design them with care just for you.
我们有自己的理由 有自己的规矩
We have our reasons,
and we have our rules.
我们让你做梦
是为了在你的旅途中帮助你
We make your dreams
to help you on your journey.
在这段旅途中
And where this one’s going,
she’s gonna need all the help she can get.
她将需要各种各样的帮助
Good morning, Pig.
早上好 小猪
早上好 巴格西!
Morning, Bugsy.
嘿 爸爸 你买♥♥了什么?
-Hey, Dad. What’d you get?
Many leagues have I traveled
across the sea to bring you breakfast.
我走了很远 过海为你买♥♥早餐
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
Here. Here, let me help you with that.
我来帮你 爸爸
-好点了吗?嗯
-谢谢
-Is that better?
-Thank you.
-Yeah.
嘿 巴格西!
-Hey, Bugsy!
好了
All right.
接着
Batter up.
Ooh!
再来…接着
And… batter up.
我们在航线上吗 丫头?
-We on course, kiddo?
起风了
The wind’s come around.
你打算怎么办?
So what’re you gonna do?
逆风前行
Bow up.
逆风前行
-Bow up.
再来点
-A little more. Little more.
来了 丫头
Here ya go, kiddo.
它叫弗莱德
His name is Fred.
嗨 弗莱德
Oh, hi, Fred.
还有西摩
And I’ve got Seymour.
爸爸 我为什么要学数学?
Dad, why do I have to learn math
反正以后我会像你一样守灯塔
if I’m gonna take care
of the lighthouse, like you?
关于灯塔的知识我都知道了
I already know everything there is to know
about the lighthouse anyway.
回答我一个问题
Answer me this question.
灯塔的用途是什么?
What is a lighthouse for?
保证船只安全
To keep ships safe.
不对 这不是灯塔的用途
No. That’s not what it’s for.
等你能答对这个问题了…
But when you can answer that question…
我就把灯塔的钥匙交给你 我保证
I’ll give you the key to the lighthouse,
and that’s a promise.
好了 去睡觉
-Now, bed.
不要小猪陪你吗?
You don’t want Pig?
我已经11岁了
I am 11.
抱歉 小猪 她现在是大姑娘了
Well, sorry, Pig. It’s a rite of passage.
嗯?
Hmm?
你说什么?
What’s that?
不 放心吧 你还有我呢
Oh, no. No, you don’t have to worry.
I’ll still be here for you.
好吧 晚安
All right. Well, good night.
等一下!
Wait!
-Hmm?
-One story?
讲个故事吧?
弗利普的故事?
-Flip story?
好吧
All right.
我有一个你没听过的故事
I got one you never heard before.
你知道 以前我和弗利普
过着亡命之徒的生活
As you know, Flip and I,
we lived the outlaw life. Hmm?
每天晚上去寻宝 诸如此类的
Hunting treasure every night,
and… eh, what have you.
有一天 弗利普对我说:
“猜猜我听说了什么?”
Now, one day ol’ Flippy comes up to me,
and he says, “Guess what I’ve heard.”
他听说了珍珠的事 魔法珍珠
He’s heard about these Pearls.
Magic Pearls.
只要得到一颗
就能帮你实现任何愿望
You get one of these Pearls,
and you can wish for whatever you want.
麻烦的是 这种珍珠只存在于
The trouble was
that these Pearls can only be found
人类已知的最危险的水域
in the most dangerous waters
known to mankind.
噩梦海
-The Sea of Nightmares.
我听完就说:“别拉上我
我不想跟这种事扯上关系”
Well, soon as I heard that, I was all,
“Count me out.
I don’t want anything to do with it.”
你是了解弗利普的 他敲了两下
Then, of course, Flip, you know him,
he goes and he does… the Double-Knock.
你懂的 如果你的搭档敲两下…
And when your partner
does the Double-Knock–
-你就不能拒绝
-没错
-You can’t refuse.
-That’s right.
亡命之徒守则
Outlaw Code.
于是我们出海了
Set sail, we did.
告诉你吧 海上很冷 冷死人了
Well, I tell you what, it was cold.
It was mighty cold.
不过我心想 那么冷的天
也许弗利普不会那么臭
But I was thinking, well,
in that kind of climate,
Flip might not smell so bad.
然后暴风雨来了
Then the storm came.
还有大浪
And the waves.
突然响起了轰隆隆的声音
-Suddenly there was this rumbling sound.
四面八方都是
-It was all around us.
声音越来越大
-And it grew louder by the second.
那是我见过的最大、最致命的漩涡
It was the biggest,
deadliest whirlpool I’d ever seen.
帆的横杆突然扫过来 打在我的背上
That boom swung around,
hit me on the backside,
把我抛到了水里
and tossed me into that water.
我像铅坠一样往下沉
And down I went, like a lead weight.
不断下沉
Down… and down,
直到我发现海底有个洞
until I noticed there was a hole
right there in the bottom of the sea.
于是我游了进去
So I swam in.
洞的那头有什么?
What’s on the other side?
一片死寂
It’s a dead place.
没有任何生命
No life of any kind,
只散落着远古海洋生物的骨头
just littered with bones
of ancient sea creatures.
就在这时 它扑了过来
That’s when it came for me.
那个怪物
The monster.
它从黑暗中浮了上来
-It rose up out of the darkness.
黑漆漆的
比我见过的任何生物都要大
Black as night, and bigger
than any creature I had ever seen.
长着长长的、浓墨般的烟雾状触手
With long, smoky, inky tentacles.
我吓呆了
I was frozen in fear.
然后它慢慢地
And it just, kind of slowly…
慢慢地
-…slowly…
伸出触手抓住我
拼命地摇晃我 我…!
…reached out and grabbed me and shook me
for all I was worth! And I take–
等着
Stand by.
等等 你不能在这个时候停下来
-Wait, you can’t stop now.
你是说最吓人的时候?
What? You mean during the scary part?
一点都不吓人
-It wasn’t scary.
-Mm-hmm.
有可能是个有趣的故事开头
It was a potentially interesting start
to a story.
-我是皮特
-可能是个有趣的开头
-Go for Peter.
-Potentially… interesting start.
收到
Copy.
-Nemo, listen to me.
尼莫 听我说 洛佩斯附近
有一艘渔船遇到麻烦了
There’s a fishing boat
off Lopez that’s in trouble.
今晚那边会有恶劣天气
It’s gonna get bad out there tonight.
听着 如果停电 你知道该怎么办吧?