Silas! I can’t find my gun!
帮帮我
Help!
进去吧 小鸟
Come in, kotori.
小鸟
Kotori.
一切又恢复平静了
Turned out nice again.
我要咖啡
Coffee.
你总是要喝咖啡 喝了又吐出来
You always asks for coffee, and you always spits it out.
-我的天啊 -注意你的用语 罗塞
-For God’s sake. Language, rose.
略为改进 它就不会洒了
An improvement, it stays on the table.
只有我的嘴是干的
Only thing dry’s my mouth.
我头疼死了
My head is killing me.
昨晚的事你一点都不记得了吗
You remember nothing from last night?
我记得佩恩 然后就下大雨了
I remember Payne, then rain.
把绳子给我
Give me that rope.
不赖嘛 小子
Not bad, kid.
当我加入佩恩的团伙时
I must’ve been Jay’s age
我一定只有杰伊这么大
when I joined Payne’s gang.
那是我们买♥♥卖♥♥繁荣的时期
Those were prosperous times in our trade.
当我独自行动时
When I split,
我才有幸活出自己的生活
I was lucky to do so with my life.

Whoa.
他们想干什么
What do they want?
他们是赏金猎人 你知道那是什么意思吗
They’re bounty hunters. You know what that means?
他们为钱而来
They hunt bounty.
他们追捕罗塞和她爸爸 还有血液和金钱
They hunt rose, daddy, blood, money.
罗塞 罗斯
-“无论死活” -只有死路一条 小子
-“Wanted dead or alive… ” -Dead or dead, kid.
是我把他们引向她的
And I’m leading them to her.
-我们把他们引到南方 -还会有其他人的
-We’ll lead them South. -There’ll be others.
其他人
Others?
两千美金可是个无法抗拒的诱惑
Two thousand dollars entices a certain breed of undesirable.
你也无法抗拒吗
Just what breed are you?
当地的部落称这片森林为”心灵树之乡”
Local tribes call this forest “The place of spirit trees”.
猎人则称之为”银色幽灵”
Trappers call it “Silver ghost”.
据传说 这片森林是有去无回的
Legend has it, folks go in, they don’t come out.
至少我们能扰乱佩恩团伙的注意力
At least we may shed the superstitious from Payne’s company.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 赛拉斯
God damn you Silas.
谁啊
Who be it?
维克多·塞尔夫 维克多·塞尔夫牧师
Victor self. Reverend Victor self.
不好意思打扰你了
Sorry to bother you,
我在找一个叫帕克的小伙子
looking for a chap by the name of Parker,
詹姆斯·帕克
James Parker.
这儿没有叫帕克的人 牧师 不进来坐坐吗
No Parkers here, minister. Won’t you come in?
感谢您的好意 先生 我就不进去了
Sir, I thank you, but decline.
罗塞
Rose!
抱歉 牧师
I’m sorry, minister.
我要去完成上帝交付的任务了
The good lord has me on an errand.
愿主保佑你
Bless you.
-和你美丽的妻子 -是我的女儿
And your lovely wife. My daughter.
祝你今天愉快 先生
Good day, sir.
上帝在看呢 罗塞
Heavens above, rose.
苏格兰很远 很远
Scotland is far, far away.
没人知道我们在哪儿 没人知道我们是谁
Nobody knows where we are. Nobody knows who we are.
他知道我是你的女儿
He knows I’m your daughter,
我叫罗塞 他知道我们在哪儿
I’m called rose, and he knows we’re here.
他是被上天派来的
He was sent by Providence.
上帝感受到了我动摇的信念
The lord sensed my wavering faith.
要下雨了
Rain is coming.
“你不应害怕夜晚的惊骇
“Thou shall not be afraid of any terror of night,”
也不应害怕日间飞驰的箭羽
nor for the arrow that flyeth by day.
或在黑暗中苏醒的瘟疫
For the pestilence that waketh in darkness,
和在正午毁灭的疾病”
“Nor for the sickness that destroyeth in noon day.”
“远处恐惧的阴影在摇曳
“O’er all there hung the shadow of fear,”
令幽灵胆怯的神秘
a sense of mystery the spirit daunted,
简单如耳边的轻言
and said as plain as a whisper in the ear,
这片地方不能安眠”
“This place is haunted.”
赛拉斯 树在移♥动♥
Silas? The trees are moving.
这叫宿醉 小子 你会习惯的
It’s called a hangover, kid. You’ll get used to it.
接得漂亮
Nice catch.
我路上再给你包扎
I’ll fix you up on the way.
我找到了
I’ve made it.
你确定那是他们
You sure that’s them?
和我想象中的一模一样
Exactly what I imagined.
嘿 赛拉斯 塞 赛拉斯
Hey. Silas! S-Silas!
赛拉斯 你干什么 住手 不要
Silas, what are you doing? Stop! No!
赛拉斯 赛拉斯
Silas, Silas!
下手快点
Do it quick.
我不会杀你的
I ain’t gonna kill you.
我是在保你的小命 我们都没有枪
I’m keeping you alive. We don’t have a gun between us.
别动 这是什么
Hold still. What is this?
帮你防晒
It stops the sun burning you up.
我死都要保护罗塞
I’ll protect rose or die trying!
这就是我所害怕的
That’s what I’m afraid of.
你敢碰她一下 我就杀了你
Lay a finger on her, and I’ll kill you!
爸爸
Dada!

Da!
约翰·罗斯
John Ross!
罗塞·罗斯 约翰·罗斯 你们得离开这栋房♥子
Rose Ross! John Ross! You need to leave this house!
有人来杀你们了
There are men coming here to kill you!
罗塞
Rose.
别激动
Easy.
我不是敌人
I’m a friend.
射穿那栋房♥子
Kill that house!
我知道如何完成工作
I know how to do a job right.
有的 先生 没有 先生 我有三满袋[童谣]
Yes, sir, no, sir, three bags full of sh…
小鸟
Kotori.
直到文明到来
Until civilization arrives.

小鸟
Kotori.
罗塞
Rose…
杰伊
Jay…
杰伊
Jay.
傻小子
Silly boy.
转过来 罗塞
Turn around, rose.
结束了
It’s over.
一点儿都不疼
Doesn’t hurt.
杰伊
Jay.
他全心全意地爱着你
He loved you with all his heart.
他爱错人了
His heart was in the wrong place.
他是真心实意的
His spirit was true.
杰伊·卡文迪什教会我
There is more to life than survival.
除了生存 生活还有更多的意义
Jay cavendish taught me that.
我欠他一条命
I owe him my life.
一路向西
Ho for the west.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!