约翰
Johan!

Money…
约翰 约翰
Johan… johan!
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
吸气 吐气
In… and out.

Money.

Money!
深呼吸 吸气
Breathe. In…
-吐气 -给我钱
And out. Money!
深呼吸
Breathe.

Money!
吸气
In…
-吐气 -钱
And out. Money!
拿些必需品走
Grab some provisions.
杰伊
Jay!
该死
Shit.
擦干♥你♥的眼泪 小子 我们出发了
Dry your eyes, kid, let’s drift.
我们本可以带上他们的
We could have taken them in.
带去哪里
In where?
你觉得
How do you feel…
我怎样
About me?
你就像我从没有过的小♥弟♥弟♥
You’re the little brother I never had.
你不是认真的
You don’t mean that.
你不是那个意思
That’s not what you mean.
对不起 我的罗密欧
I’m sorry, my Romeo…
但”这种狂暴的快乐
But “These violent delights…”
往往预示着狂暴的结局”
Have violent ends.”
你的选择是什么
What choice do you have?
农民 还是渔夫
A farmer… A fisherman…
你最好现在就走 杰伊
Best you leave now, Jay.
-躲到床底下去 -不
Under the bed. No.
-爸爸 -罗塞
Daddy. Rose.
长得真快啊
Growin’ up quick.
约翰 卡卢姆 罗塞 威利 安格斯
John, Calum, Rose. Willie, Angus.
卡文迪什勋爵 有什么能帮到你的吗
Lord Cavendish, can I help you?
我来找我的侄子的
I’ve come for my nephew.
你不该来这里的 这些人都是农民
You should not be in here. These people are peasants.
我现在和罗塞在一起
I’m with rose now.
我不是坏人
I come in peace.
我已听见你的颂歌♥ 来 来
My ears hear your music. Come. Come.
来啊 来
Come! Come!

Sit.
我有咖啡
I have coffee.
你是个作家
You a writer?
或许吧
Perhaps.
我在写《纪录
I am “Recording the decline”
土著部落的衰落
of the aboriginal tribes…
他们的风俗 文化和习俗
Their customs, culture and habits…
希望能阻止他们的灭亡
In the hope of preventing their extinction
或是转变为基♥督♥教♥徒♥》
“Or conversion to christianity.”
我作品的名字
The title of my account.
-是不是太长了 -或许吧
Too long? Perhaps.
那么 如今的东部 有什么新消息
So, now. East. What news?
暴♥力♥和苦难
Violence and suffering.
西部呢
And west?
梦想
Dreams…
和辛劳
And toil.
我中途经过一个印第安人营地的灰烬残址
I passed through burnt remains of an Indian camp.
真是可怕的消息
This is dreadful news.
一个种族灭绝了
A race extinct…
他们的文化被放逐
Their culture banished,
他们的领土被更名
their places re-named,
此后只有在怀旧之作 神话篇章
only then will they be viewed with selective nostalgia,
以艺术为幌子的浪漫传奇 以及文学作品中
mythologized and romanticized in the safe guise of art…
才能见到他们
And literature.
这是我们的新世界
This is a new world for us…
也是他们的新世界
Also for them.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry.
在此之前 我唯一的同伴是一个禽兽
‘Til now, my sole company’s been a brute.
很遗憾知道这事
Sorry to hear this.
我逃跑了
I escaped.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昨天 我杀了一个女人
I killed a woman yesterday.
人在江湖身不由己
Part and parcel.
你不介意陪伴一个杀人犯吗
You care not to share your company with a murderer?
我介意的话就只能独来独往了
I’d be a lonely man if I did.
我不是法官
I am no judge…
也不是神父
Nor father.
人生苦短
In a short time…
这些都将成为记忆
This will be a long time ago.
在这儿睡一晚吧
Camp here.
-要毯子吗 -谢谢你
Blanket? Thank you.
我会想出一些良策的
I shall dream up some advice,
到了早上
and in the morning,
用新鲜的鸡蛋做给你
dish it up with fresh eggs.
-你叫什么名字 -韦尔纳
What’s your name? Werner.
我是杰伊
I’m Jay.
晚安 还有谢谢你 韦尔纳
Goodnight, and thank you, Werner.
向西
你可以吃那些蘑菇
You can eat those.
多吃点 你就能飞到罗塞身边了
Eat enough of them, you can fly to Rose.
你杀了韦尔纳
You kill Werner?
没有
No.
没有理由杀他
No reason.
这是我所有的钱
This is all the money I have.
把我安全地送到那里
Get me there in one piece.
没问题 小子
Sure, kid.
吃块饼吧
Have a biscuit.
这真是羞耻
That’s just a shame.
是吗
Is it?

No.
不 这并不羞耻
No, it’s not.
查尔斯·达尔文说过物竞天择
Charles Darwin talks of evolution by natural selection.
对我们来说 真希望他是错误的
For our sake, let’s hope he’s wrong.
刀子一定要非常锋利
Knife’s gotta be as sharp as a razor.
你拿着刀子轻触皮肤
You hold the knife flush against the skin.
然后反向地刮
And it’s a scraping motion against the grain.
不是用切的
Not a slicing motion.
就像这样
Like so.
这会让你见到她时依然风采迷人
That’ll make you presentable for her.
我知道你为什么需要我的帮助
I know why you need my help.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
因为你孤独
You’re lonely.
你是一个孤独的人
You’re a lonely man.
-没错 小子 -没有错 小子
Sure, kid. Sure, kid.
我们出发吧
Let’s drift.
做一个沉默 孤独的流浪者
The silent, lonely drifter.
你是一个非常孤独的人
You’re a lonely, lonely man.
不用你操心我 别动
No need to concern over me. Hold still.
我想表达的是
All I’m sayin’ is…
除了生存 生活还有更多的意义
There’s more to life than just survivin’.
是啊 还有死亡
Yeah, there’s dyin’.
生存不只是知道如何剥野兔皮
Survival ain’t just how to skin a jackrabbit.
而是还要明白 该吼的时候吼 该静的时候静
It’s knowing when to bluster and when to hush.
该挨打的时候挨打
When to take a beating…
该还手时还手
And when to strike.
你的家人呢
Where’s your folks?
父亲埋在爱尔兰
Father’s in the ground in Ireland,
母亲埋在加拿大

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!