我捡了起来
and l picked it up.
他怎么进来的
How did he get in?
你的门没被撞过
Your door wasn’t forced.
他一定有钥匙
He must have had a key.
也许以前他就来过这
l mean, it was just like before. He was already in here.
他的口袋里面有这个
He had these in his pocket.
试试看
Try them.
杰克在我们那有记录 他曾经犯案
Jack Landsford’s got a sheet with us. He’s a known offender.
多次殴打他前妻 但他前妻放弃了起诉
Assaulted his ex-wife more than once. She dropped charges.
我宁愿她没有那样做
l wish she hadn’t.
或者会避免两个女人的死亡
Maybe we wouldn’t have two women dead.
他不是用这个进来的
He didn’t get in with these.
你们那边怎样 – 有结果了
You guys about done here? – Finished.
那里 – 地板 柜台旁边
Where? – Floor, next to the counter.
这是你的吗
This yours?
不
No.
搞定
Bingo.
把它包起来
Well, that wraps it.
地方法♥院♥明天早上会传召你们
The D.A.’s gonna need to see you both tomorrow morning…
市中心 大概 9:30
down at the precinct. Say, 9:30?
你们知道在那里的了
You know where it is.
保护好
Let’s secure it.
我不
l don’t….
我不想今天晚上呆在这里
l don’t want to stay here tonight.
靠着我
Stay with me.
跟我在一起
Stay with me.
好吗
Okay?
珍妮 可以聊一会吗
Jonie, can we taIk for a minute?
你有跟别人说 我
Have you toId anyone that I,,,,
只有跟妈妈说 – 你肯定
Just Mom, – You’re sure?
珍妮 对不起
Jonie, I’m sorry,
只是 只是我控制不了自己
It was just, I couIdn’t heIp myseIf,
以后再也不会 我发誓 再不会
It’ll never happen again, I swear it, Never,
像在是扮演救世主
lt’s like playing God.
我们以后只会做好事 – 我不想这样做
We’ll only do good things. – l don’t want to do this.
我需要私隐 我要自己的生活
l want my privacy. l want my own experiences.
齐克 我想要一段真正的关系
Zeke, l want to have a real relationship.
卡莉 我爱你 你能得到你想要的一切
Carly, l love you. You can have anything you want.
我想要回我的带子
l want my tape.
只要有了你 我不需要它们 不是吗
lf l have you, l don’t need them, right?
等一下
Hold on.
消磁了
Erased.
你还好吧 – 嗯
You okay? – Yeah.
很累
Tired.
而且饿了 我想
And hungry, l guess.
我去买♥♥点东西 你要什么
l’ll go get something for us. What would you like?
随便
Anything.
你真的很漂亮
You’re so beautiful.
马上回来
Be right back.
你真的很漂亮 维达
You’re so beautifuI, Vida,
你真的很漂亮 维达
You’re so beautifuI, Vida,
你很香
You smeII so good,
你真的很香
You smeII so good,
我喜欢你 纳奥美
I Iove you, Naomi,
我爱你 你像玫瑰一样
I love you, You smell like roses,
卡莉
Carly.
开门啊 快 快来开门
Come on. Come on, open the door! Let’s go. Open up!
嘿 赶紧
Hey, come on!
卡莉
Carly,,,
你在看着我 对吧
you’re watching me, aren’t you?
你在看这我吗
Are you looking at me?
你在看着我 我能看到 我能感觉到
You’re looking at me. l can tell, l can feel it.
我爱你 卡莉
l love you, Carly.
卡莉 让我进去 来吧
CarIy, Iet me in, Come on,
别装了 你能看见我
Peekaboo, You see me,
赶紧 把门打开 马上
Come on, open the door, Now,
马上 卡莉 把破门打开
Now, Carly! Open the fucking door!
快来 把这破门打开 马上
Come on, open this cocksucking door, now!
开门 赶紧
Open up! Come on!
把破门打开 卡莉
Open up the fucking door, Carly, now!
你喜欢看 看这个
You like to watch? Watch this.
卡莉 不 不要
Carly! No, stop!
这些女人对我来说不算什么
Those women meant nothing to me.
只是性♥爱♥ 卡莉
lt was just sex, Carly.
我爱你
l love you.
那已经过去了
That was the past.
我们之间的爱是很强烈的 卡莉 你感觉不到吗
What we have is so powerful, Carly. Can’t you feel it?
这种感觉很好
lt feels so good.
你能感受到的 不是吗
You can feel it, can’t you?
把枪给我 卡莉
Give me the gun, Carly.
我爱你 卡莉
l love you, Carly.
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉 拜托 不要
Carly, please! Please don’t!
卡莉 拜托 不要
Carly, please don’t!
卡莉
Carly!
得到重生
Get a life.