没有人会受伤害
Only nobody gets hurt.
你准备好了吗 – 嗯
You ready? – Yes,,,,
他们不曾知道
They don’t even know.
把门打开 齐克
Open the door, Zeke.
看 卡莉 不要
Look, Carly, don’t….
我爱你
l love you.
看在主的分上给我多一点时间
Give me a little bit more time, for God’s sake!
你会跟你♥爸♥一起骑 OK 就这样
You will ride with your dad, okay? That’s it, No more,
他不是我爸爸 我不要跟他一起 我不要
He’s not my father, and I’m not riding with him aIone, I don’t–
强尼 回来这 强尼 来这边
Jonie, get back in here! Jonie! Come here,
你最好跟他一起
You be nicer to him!
他摸我 – 闭嘴
He touches me, – Stop it!
他把手放我身上 妈 他太多机会了
He puts his hands on me, Mom, every chance he gets,
别说了 我不想听
Don’t start, I don’t wanna hear it,
他是个很正派的人
He is a decent, hard-working man,
我讨厌他 我讨厌他
I hate him! I hate him!
你为什么不 – 我讨厌你 妈 我讨厌你
Don’t you,,,, – I hate you, Mom! I hate you!
那小女孩是对的 他有太多机会了
The little girl’s right. Every chance he gets.
我讨厌他 我真的很讨厌他
I hate him, Pony, I reaIIy do, I hate him,
只要妈妈不在 他就毛手毛脚了
Whenever the mother’s not around, he’s got his hands all over her.
你为什么不让它尝试一下 你只是需要敲一下触动屏幕
Why don’t you give it a try? You just have to tap the touch screen.
想吃点什么吗 – 我不饿
Would you like something to eat? – l’m not hungry.
你一整天没吃东西了
You haven’t eaten anything all day.
你像是一个跟玩具在一起的孩子
You’re like a kid with a new toy.
但这部是玩具
But it’s not a toy, is it?
不
No.
你是哪个送我望远镜的人吗
Are you the one that sent me the telescope?
嗯
Yes.
为什么那样做
Why did you do it?
已经过去了 宝贝
Not now, honey,
X光照片上面看到什么
What did the x-ray show?
只是一些影子罢了
Some kind of shadow, that’s aII,
别太在意 什么都有可能
Don’t worry about it, It couId be anything,
宝贝 告诉我全部 他说了什么
Baby, pIease teII me everything, What did he say?
他说那可能个瘤 – 瘤
He said it might be a tumor, – A tumor?
你看到维达被杀吗
Were you watching Vida when she got killed?
不 梯间的灯光太暗了
No. The lights had gone down in the stairwell.
其他人呢
What about the others?
没有留意
l wasn’t watching.
只是看到当时格斯在洗澡间那层
l did see Gus Hale on the floor of the shower, though.
是他报♥警♥的
l was the one who called the police.
你有录下来吗
Do you tape these?
有
Yes.
我们的你都录下来了
Did you tape us?
想看看吗
Would you like to see?
嗯
Yes.
这带子里面有很多很多
There’s so much on this tape.
在那里呢
Come on, where is it?
看 一般我只会对一个房♥子 记录一小段时间
You see, sometimes l just let it run on record in one apartment for a while.
像是我自己的小肥皂剧
Like my own little soap opera.
大部分记录我都没有时间看
l don’t even have the time to watch most of what l record.
不过我会在其中发现一些 令人惊喜的东西
lt’s amazing what l’ve found on some of these tapes.
早上好
Good morning.
哦 天啊 你好吗
Oh, God. Are you all right?
卡莉 – 嗯 还好
Carly. – l’m fine.
我们都很担心你啊 所有人都召集了
We’ve been so worried about you. Everybody’s been calling.
对了 我的周末还是陪一个阳痿的疯子
Yeah, and to think l spent the weekend with an impotent maniac…
希望他能 你知道的 警♥察♥曾经找过我
hoping that he’d, you know…. The police even talked to me.
卡莉·诺里斯
Carly Norris.
卡莉 待会来我这一下 – 这是齐克
Carly, will you come and see me later… – lt’s Zeke Hawkins.
还跟我说了一点点
…and tell me the real skinny?
我想知道所有的 亲爱的
l wanna hear everything, darling.
喂 – 嘿 你想不到吧
Hello? – Hey, guess what?
我打了个电♥话♥到鲍林格的办公室
I caIIed BaIIinger at his office, you know the guy who can’t keep his hands,,,
就是那个常非礼他的继女的人
off his stepdaughter?
我跟他说敢再非礼那个女孩 就杀了他
I toId him if he ever touched her again, I’d kiII him,
那他怎么样 – 就是很震惊啊
What did he do? – He panicked, that’s what he did.
多希望你能听到他的声音
l just wish you could have heard him.
嘿 或者我们应该连线到整个城市
Hey, maybe we shouId start wiring the whoIe town, huh?
那就可以看到所有的东西
That way we could see everything.
你在吗 卡莉
You there, CarIy?
我不知道该干嘛
l don’t know what to do.
回家吧 你
Just come home, you.
再见 – 再见
Bye, – Bye.
别叫 别 我不想伤害你
Don’t you scream. Don’t. l’m not gonna hurt you.
他陷害我 卡莉 齐克陷害我
He set me up, Carly. Zeke set me up.
我相信你 我真的相信你
l believe you. l do, l believe you.
没事的 让我走吧 让我走
lt’s okay. Let me go. Let me go.
他是疯子 他是个疯子
He’s sick. That man is sick.
他妈在他17岁的时候死了 是个肥皂剧演员
His mother died when he was 1 7. She was a soap opera actress.
你知道她怎么死的吗 暴毙
Do you know how she died? She fell.
暴毙 – 在浴室里面
She fell? – She fell in the shower.
看 – 什么
Look! – What?
看 卡莉 西亚·曼琳 他的妈妈 卡莉
Look, Carly. Thea Manning. That’s his mother, Carly.
你看她长得像谁 – 噢 她
Who does she look like? – Oh, she….
她长得像你 卡莉
She looks like you, Carly.
喂 – 嗨 是我
Hello? – Hi, it’s me,
嘿 你要下来吗
Hey, are you coming down?
你怎么不来这里 – 为什么 怎么了
Why don’t you come over here? – Why? What’s up?
我有一份惊喜要给你
Well, because l have a surprise for you.
喔 我马上来
Great. l’ll be right there.
好的
Okay.
坐下 – 好的
Sit down. – Okay.
嘿 你 – 嗨
Hey, you. – Hi.
这里面有点暗 你觉得呢
A little dark in here, don’t you think?
他有枪 – 坐下 狗♥娘♥养♥的
He’s got a gun! – Sit down! All right, you bastard!
告诉我真♥相♥ 不然毙了你
You tell the truth now, or l’ll blow your brains out.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么 – 你杀了纳奥美·辛格
What the hell are you talking about? – You killed Naomi Singer.
不 我没有
No, l didn’t.
你妈是怎么死的 齐格 – 我妈
How’d your mother die, Zeke? – My mother?
嗯 她暴毙在浴室 不是吗
Yeah, she fell in the shower, wasn’t that it?
她有动脉瘤
She had an aneurysm and fell.
她暴毙是因为你杀了格斯·哈罗
She fell in the shower the way you killed Gus Hale.
格斯·哈罗 – 没错 他还杀了维达
Gus Hale? – Yeah, and he killed Vida, too.
不是吗 你不是吗
Didn’t you? Didn’t you?
三个了 杰克 我杀了三个人
Three now, Jack? l killed three people?
第一 我不认识纳奥美·辛格
First of all, l didn’t even know Naomi Singer.
但你认识 杰克 我看到你们在一起
But you did, Jack. ‘Cause l saw you with her.
所以我知道你为什么杀她
So l know why you would want to kill her.
你什么意思 你看到我们
What do you mean, you saw us?
我还看到她把这公♥寓♥的钥匙给了 对吧 杰克
l also saw her give you a key to this apartment, right, Jack?
这是为什么他能准时来这 对吧
ls that how he got in here this time, huh?
是吗 – 你还留着钥匙 对吧
ls it? – You still have the key, don’t you?
为什么不拿出来 杰克 – 你♥他♥妈♥的胡说什么
Why don’t you show it to us, Jack? – What the hell are you talking about?
我在说你不敢承认的事实
l’m talking about the fact that you just couldn’t get it up, could you, Jack?
我也看到了 是你杀了她吗 杰克
l saw that, too. ls that why you killed her, Jack?
是吗 是吗 – 他在撒谎 卡莉 他在撒谎
ls it? ls it? – He’s lying, Carly. He’s lying.
杰克 我不知道什么可以相信
Jack, l don’t know what to believe.
让我看看钥匙
Just show me the key.
不 杰克 不要
No, Jack! No.
杰克 算了吧 杰克 不要
Jack, let go! Jack. No!
噢 天
Oh, my….
因为他早就在这屋子里 我没有看到
Because he was already in this room, but l didn’t see him.
当他出来的时候拿着一把枪
And when he came out, l saw that he had a gun.
然后对着我呼喊
He started screaming at me.
接着
And….
对不起
Sorry.
接着我们在地上搏斗
Then we wrestled around on the ground.
然后
And…
枪被摔到那边
the gun skidded across the floor there…