You don’t wanna question a genius, Vaughan.
莫里斯他是一名现代诗人
Morris here’s a modern-day poet.
有点像古时候那种
Kind of like in the olden times.
是啊 我写了首新歌♥
Yeah, l got a new tune.
这个作品取名为 激动
This composition’s entitled, “The Thrill.”
名字我都想好了 就叫激动
Goes something like this:
歌♥词是这样的
l stand on the hill, not for a thrill…
我站在小山上 不是因为激动
but for a breath of a fresh kill.
而是为了呼吸新鲜的气味
Never mind the man who contemplates…
别去管那个沉思的男人
doing away with license plates.
带上通行证赶快逃离
He stands alone anyhow…
他正独自的一个人
baking the cookies of discontent…
借着熨衣板的热气 在上面做着并不怎么美味的饼干
by the heat of the laundromat vent.
远离他的灵魂吧
Leaving his soul.
像个诗人般的离开 哒哒哒
Then, like in poetry, l go dot, dot, dot.
你知道 在山的中♥央♥ 我纵身跃下
You know, kind of off-center, then l drop down…
于是我就离开了他的灵魂
and then l go: Leaving his soul…
那在他脑髓中流动
parting the waters of the medulla oblongata…
的
of…
灵魂
mankind.
这是一首好歌♥不是吗 多利你喜欢这首歌♥吗
Damn good song, wasn’t it? You like that song?
还行
All right.
我觉得可不怎么样
l don’t think that’s right.
我觉得灵魂存在于…
l believe the “dot, dot, dot” come between…
脑髓和脊髓之间
“medulla” and “oblongata.”
随便你
Well, it did.
我说在哪儿就在哪儿
The dots are where l say they are.
旋律还有节奏才是你该管的 特恩斯
Melody and tune. That’s your trade, Terence.
你只能谱曲
You’re a tunesmith.
我根本不明白歌♥曲的意思
l don’t understand the words.
如果你们不都闭嘴 我就要疯掉了
Y’all don’t shut up, l’m gonna go out of my mind.
那这里除了卡尔就又有一个疯子了
Besides, Karl’s liable to bust his spring.
他已经不正常了
He’s already off balance.
可你在莫里斯面前从来不用这一招
That wasn’t the way you made it up before.
我们不需要再混了
That’s all l know.
我们现在需要练习
We don’t need no fancy words.
我们还需要排练呢
We need to practice, to rehearse.
我来告诉你们我们需要什么 我们需要有人付车钱
l’ll tell you what we need. We need some paying gigs.
我们不需要他们在这里凝事 就只会胡说八道 真是荒谬
We don’t need this messing around. That’s ridiculous.
阿门 约翰逊
Amen, Johnson.
我们他妈的根本没有乐队
We don’t got no goddamn band!
我们根本不需要什么练习 该死的兰迪
We don’t need to fucking practice!
我们也他妈的不需要人管
We don’t need a shit-ass manager neither!
你们这帮混♥蛋♥ 你们简直就是一群白♥痴♥
You motherfuckers! You’re all just a bunch of losers!
现在我才是那个要发疯的人了
l’m the only sane son-of-a-bitch here!
都他妈的从我家里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house!
这不是你的家 多利 是琳达的
lt’s not your house. lt’s Linda’s.
我要把你这该死的踢出去 沃恩
l’ll whip the dog shit out of you.
你要是再跟我这样说话 我他妈的宰了你
l will fucking kill you if you talk to me again!
趁我还没有完全发疯之前 你们最好全都给我滚
All of you get the fuck out before l get too mad to turn back!
我我们的家伙怎么办
What about our instruments?
到这儿来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little prick!
到这儿来
Come here, you little fucking prick!
滚全都给我滚
Get out! All y’all!
都他妈的出去
Get the fuck out!
你们这些蠢货
Come on, you motherfuckers!
都给我滚
Get the fuck out!
兰迪你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Randy, you tuning son-of-a-bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥练习 兰迪
Go fucking practice!
来呀 莫里斯 去你♥妈♥的♥天才
Come on, Morris. You fucking genius. Get the fuck up…
把这些拿起来 快滚出去
and get the fuck out of here, goddammit!
你不能这样 多利
This ain’t right, Doyle.
-你简直发疯了 -快给我滚
-There’s something wrong with you. -Get out!
没有人想理你这个混♥蛋♥
Nobody wants to take this shit.
那首歌♥词写得不错 你唱下试试
Dots look good on paper. You don’t sing them anyway.
-你现在的这种情绪 正好适合表演
-You’re just showing your true colors.
-马上从我的眼前消失 你这笨蛋
-Stay out of my face, you buzzard!
我说了从我家里滚出去
Hey! l said get out of my house!
包括你这个同性恋 还有你 傻子
That goes for cocksuckers and retards!
抬起屁♥股♥来给我走人 快
Get up off your asses and go!
这里不是你的家 多利
This is not your house. This is my house.
这是我的家 我来决定谁去谁留
l’ll say who stays and goes.
你有自己的房♥子 干嘛不叫上你的女人回家去撒野呢
You got a house. Why don’t you go home to it?
我受伤害的时候 不许你这样跟我说话 琳达
You know better to talk like that when l’m hurting.
别逼我对你不客气
Don’t make me knock the piss out of you.
别碰她
Don’t you touch her.
这很有趣 沃恩
That’s funny, Vaughan.
琳达 睡觉去 还有把这个小子也带上
Linda, go to bed. And take little snot-nose here with you.
你今天晚上不能留在这里
You’re not staying here tonight.
出去 直到你清醒了再回来
Get sober before you come back.
让孩子看到这一切 真不应该
l’m tired of my child seeing this.
你马上给我出去
Get your ass straight
不然我就一辈子都不想见到你了
or l’ll lock your ass out of my life for good.
你要是打算离开我的话 我告诉你
lf you even think about leaving me, l told you…
我会把你碎尸万段
l’m gonna kill you deader than a doornail.
-那也比现在这样好
-That might be better than this.
-我来作证 你在恐吓她
-l’m a witness to you threatening her.
你马上给我滚出去
You get the fuck out now!
你走
Leave!
-别对我呼来唤去 -出去
-Don’t tell me what to do. -Leave!
-你不能对我这样 -我叫警♥察♥了
-Don’t do that! -l’m calling the police!
-该死的小鸡种 -别碰我妈妈
-Goddamn you, little prick! -Don’t touch my mama!
别碰她 滚回去
Don’t touch her! Go home!
-快滚开 该死的 -老天
-Get away from here! -Jesus!
快给我离开
Hey! Goddamn you!
离开我们
Get away from us!
离开我们
Get away from us!
好吧
All right. Okay.
我现在就离开 该死
l’m gonna leave now. Fuck me.
我这就回家去清醒清醒
l’m gonna go home and sober up.
快走
Go on, then.
这些事让我很烦 我很难受 琳达
Everything’s bothering me. l’m hurting, Linda.
我爱你 我恨你
-l love you. -Well, l hate you!
我恨你小兔崽子 不 我不恨你
l hate you, you little prick! No, l don’t.
我不恨你 我爱你妈妈
l love your mama.
我也不知道
l just…
怎么解释
l can’t explain what goes on.
你们这些怪人 我希望你们都能玩得开心点
You bunch of freaks. l hope you have fun.
我明天打给你
l’ll call you tomorrow.
很抱歉 亲爱的
l’m sorry, honey.
我说 很抱歉 琳达
l said l’m sorry, Linda.
好吧好吧 我先回去
All right. You can kiss my ass.
你可又打我了 你这个小兔崽子
And if you ever hit me again, you little bastard…
我跟上帝发誓 一定会让你付出代价的
l’ll make you sorry your daddy ever squirted your ass out.
你给我等着
You hear me?
-你还好吗 妈妈
-You all right?
-是的 我还好
-l’m fine.
我们都尽量忘记今天晚上吧
Let’s just try and forget about tonight.
没有必要去想那些不开心的事情 对吗 妈妈
We don’t need to think about bad thoughts, do we?
是的 我们都没必要
No, honey. We don’t.
我去煮点咖啡 然后收拾这烂摊子
l’ll make some coffee and start cleaning up.
卡尔 想喝咖啡吗
Karl, you want some coffee, hon?
喝咖啡会让我觉得紧张
Coffee kindly make me nervous when l drink it.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
-我没想吓你
-l didn’t aim to.
-坐吧 要喝点什么吗
-You wanna sit down? You need something?
不 女士
No, ma’am.
从前有两个家伙
There was these two fellers
他们在桥上上厕所
standing on a bridge going to the bathroom.
一个家伙对另一个说 这水真冷
One feller says that the water is cold.
另一个就说 这水真是深