’cause I get bored real easy…
真的没多久就烦了
I got a short attention span, you know.
我想她不喜欢待在我那里…
Now I can’t say that she enjoyed her stay…
因为我在她嘴里塞了块毛巾
with that washcloth I put in her mouth
还准备了一台录音机和一大堆磁带
and held in place with duct tape.
把她所有的抱怨声都录了下来
Kept her complaining down to a minimum.
我实在不喜欢没完没了讲话的人
I don’t like people who talk all the time.
因为我喜欢不停地说话
I like to do all the talking.
这就是我为什么喜欢你
That’s why I think l’m so fond of you…
因为你很容易相处
’cause you just so easygoing, you know.
就算是我不停地和你说这说那
Although, I do sense a little tension in you from time to time.
这么说你出去了一阵子
So you were out in the world?
外面的世界好玩吗 认识什么新人了
Did you have fun? Did you make any acquaintances?
有一个小男孩 我们成了朋友
There was a boy. We made friends.
是呀 我就知道你会
I’ll bet you did.
我就没有这个决心 从来没有
I was never bent that way. I was bent the other way.
那么
So?
外面的世界是什么样子
What was it like out there in the world?
太大了
It was too big.
这里就没那么大 是吧
It’s not too big in here, is it?
你知道吗
You know something?
我觉得我…
I feel real…
今天很慷慨…我感觉喜欢倾听了
generous today…I feel like listening.
我打赌你今天有的说了
I bet you got plenty to tell.
你又杀死了谁
Who’d you kill?
是那个小男孩?
Was it the boy?
再提那个孩子
Don’t you say nothing about that boy.
事实上 不要再对我说一个字
Fact of business, don’t you say another word to me.
我再也不想听你说了
I ain’t listening to you no more.
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!