一
One,
二
two,
三
three,
四
four,
五
five,
六
six,
七
seven,
八
eight,
九
nine,
十
10,
十一
11,
十二
12,
十三
13,
十四
14,
十五
15,
十六
16,
十七
17,
十八
18,
十九
19,
二十
and a 20.
你把这个放在你的漂亮的外套里面了 – 噢 上帝
You left them in that beautiful coat. – Oh, my God.
出来吧 好吗
Let’s have you out of that car, shall we?
重新穿上你的靴子吧
Those lovely boots back on again, please.
现在 当然 唯一的问题就是
Now, of course, the only question left to be decided,
让警♥察♥在哪里发现你
is where the police shall find you.
当然 你可以四肢张开的躺在书房♥里
Of course, you could be lying sprawled over the desk in the study,
就像无数的战场上无数牺牲的士兵一样
like countless colonels, in countless studies,
或者是像个布娃娃一样躺在篮子里
or propped up in the log basket like a rag doll.
你喜欢哪一种 阿加莎·克里斯蒂式的还是范达因式的?
Which do you fancy, early Agatha Christie or vintage S.S. Van Dine?
上帝啊 安德鲁 你说的是真正的谋杀
For Christ’s sake, Andrew, you’re talking of a murder!
谋杀一个真正的人 你明不明白?
Of killing a real man! Don’t you understand?
或许我根本就用不上枪 或许最好的是
I shouldn’t use a gun at all. Perhaps best of all,
真正的30年代的谋杀武器 铁头球棍
a real 1930s murder weapon, the mashie niblick.
我的高尔夫的袋子里有一根
I’ve got one in my golf bag.
亲爱的高尔夫球棍
Dear, old mashie niblick.
我想你应该发现在壁炉里 那一片狼藉中
I think you’ll be found in the fireplace, in a fair old mess.
尸体被放在后面 四肢张开
The body lay on its back.
就像一个摔坏了的木偶
Its limbs, grotesquely splayed like a broken puppet.
整个头部好像被一种超自然的力量打得脑浆迸裂
The whole head had been pulped as if by some supernatural force.
上帝啊 巡官都吓的不敢呼吸
“My God,” breathed the Inspector, blanching.
汤姆森 你快去拿块儿帆布过来
“Thompson, you’d better get a tarpaulin.
对不起 先生 这些暴♥力♥真的有必要吗
“Excuse me, sir, but was all this violence, strictly necessary?”
对不起 巡官
“I’m sorry, Inspector.
我看到他拿着我妻子的内衣的时候
“I’m afraid I lost control of myself when I saw him
有点控制不住自己了
“handling my wife’s intimate garments.”
噢 太详细了 我告诉你
It’s too bloody elaborate. I’ll tell you what.
我想警♥察♥发现的就是这些
I think the scene the police find is simply this.
我们打完架之后 你重新逃回到你的放梯子的地方
After the fight, you flee up the stairs, back to your ladder again.
快点 麦洛 快点逃
Go on, Milo, flee.
快点逃
Up you go.
快点逃
Up you go.
我在楼梯平台把你抓住
I catch you on the landing,
在第二番的搏斗中 我开枪打你
and in the renewed struggle, I shoot you.
简单反而是制胜法宝 你认为对不对 麦洛
Nothing succeeds like simplicity, don’t you agree, Milo?
查理斯一世被处决那天早上 他穿了两件衬衫 为什么呢
On the morning of his execution, King Charles I put on two shirts.
因为如果我因寒冷颤抖的话 他说道 我的敌人会以为我是因为害怕呢
“If I tremble with the cold,” he said, “my enemies will say it was from fear.
我不愿意遭受到这样的羞辱
“I will not expose myself to such reproaches.”
你肯定也会维持英国人的这份尊严
We must also attempt this Anglo-Saxon dignity,
在你走上你的刑场的时候
as you mount the steps to the scaffold.
听我说
Look,
我不能挽回一切了 对吗
I can’t give anything back, can I?
我的意思是 如果不是我的话
I mean, if it hadn’t been me,
就会是别的人
it would’ve been somebody else.
求求你
Please.
我会离开
I’ll go away.
你再也不会听到关于我的消息
You won’t never hear of me, no more.
为什么 安德鲁
Why, Andrew?
为什么是我
Why me?
别哭哭啼啼的
Don’t snivel.
我必须知道为什么
I must know why!
我很惊讶你居然还要问
I’m amazed you have to ask.
因为我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你的这张殷勤谄媚的脸 还有你风度翩翩的行为举止
I hate your smarmy good looks, and your easy manner.
我敢说你走到哪儿都是这副模样
I’ll bet you’re easy in a ski lodge, easy on a yacht, easy on a beach.
我知道你有一股吸引女人的魅力
I knew you’d wear a gold charm round your neck.
我敢肯定你的胸部上一定有毛 在夏天的时候还得涂上防晒霜呢
And I’ll bet your chest is hairy, and in summer, matted with sun oil.
总之 我恨你 因为你是一个劣等的蓝眼睛意大利佬
Above all, I hate you because you’re a cowing, blue-eyed wop.
不像我们
And not one of me.
一个卑鄙的勾引愚蠢女人的理发师
A creeping, hairdressing seducer of silly women.
一个不知天高地厚的穷小子 妄图攀高枝
A jumped-up pantry boy, who doesn’t know his place!
你真的以为我会放弃我的妻子和珠宝通通给你吗
Did you really believe I’d give up my wife and jewellery to you?
我会那么荒唐吗
That I’d make myself that ridiculous?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你又不爱她
You’re not in love with her.
不管我爱不爱她 我找到她
Whether I love her or not, I found her.
我就拥有她
I’ve kept her.
她就等于是我
She represents me.
曾经她爱过我
Once, she was in love with me.
可现在她爱着我
And now, she’s in love with me.
这就是你所不能容忍♥的 对不对
And that’s what you can’t forgive, isn’t it?
我死了 肯定还会有别人
And after me, there’ll be others.
你也会杀掉他们吗
You’re gonna kill them, too?
你疯了 你是一个疯子
You’re mad! You’re a bloody madman!
那你就是个年轻人 打扮成小丑的模样
And you are a young man, dressed as a clown,
准备受死吧
about to be murdered.
带上面具 麦洛 – 不 不
Put the mask on, Milo. – No, no.
戴上 – 不 求你了
Put it on. – No, please.
戴上
Put it on.
最终 在你临死的时候 你还是你自己
Finally, at your moment of dying, you are yourself.
一个哭泣的意大利小丑
A snivelling, dago clown.
别了
Farewell.
小丑
Puncinello.
求求你
Please!
再见 阿门
# GOOD-BYE NOW AND AMEN #
希望我们能偶然相遇
# HERE’S HOPING WE MEET NOW AND THEN #
虽然有趣 但只是
# IT WAS GREAT FUN BUT IT WAS JUST #
巧合
# ONE OF THOSE THINGS #
《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
你为我
# YOU DO #
做的事
# SOMETHING TO ME #
令我迷惑不解
# SOMETHING THAT SIMPLY MYSTIFIES ME #
告诉我
# TELL ME #
为什么会这样
# WHY SHOULD IT BE #
你让我
# YOU HAVE THE POWER #
意乱情迷
# TO HYPNOTIZE ME #
就让我活在
# LET ME #
你的魔咒里
# LIVE ‘NEATH YOUR SPELL #
尽情地
# DO DO THAT VOODOO #
向我施法吧
# THAT YOU DO SO WELL #
因为你对我
# FOR YOU DO #
做的事
# SOMETHING TO ME #
别人是
# THAT NOBODY ELSE #
做不到的
# COULD DO #
让我
# LET ME #
活在你的魔咒里吧
# LIVE ‘NEATH YOUR SPELL #
尽情享受
# DO DO THAT VOODOO #
你的魔法
# THAT YOU DO SO WELL #
因为
# FOR YOU DO #
你对我做的事
# SOMETHING TO ME #
别人是
# THAT NOBODY ELSE #
做不到的