Jesus!
我跟你说 你是干得很好
I told you, you did well. It was really good.
我很喜欢你扮演的侦探多普勒
I loved your Inspector Doppler.
我很高兴你这样看待这个化妆舞会 先生
I’m glad you view the trifling masquerade in that light, sir.
你的化妆术真的很好 是一流的
Your makeup was damned good. First class.
并不是你自己做的 对不对 – 我是一个发型师 别忘了
You didn’t do that yourself, did you? – I am a hair dresser, don’t forget.
我还有不少搞艺术的朋友
I do have friends in the arts.
我想你肯定 在我昨天到索尔兹伯里的时候
I suppose you sneaked… Slipped in here yesterday
偷偷的来过这里 – 是的
while I was in Salisbury. – Yes.
将你的衣服放在我的衣柜里
Dumped your clothes into my wardrobe
撒了一点血在栏杆上
and sprinkled a little sacrificial blood onto the banisters.
那不是我的血 我想你肯定有点不敢相信
It wasn’t my blood, I know you’ll be relieved to hear.
那是猪肝血
I got it from a pig’s liver.
我还以为你用的是意大利酒
Thought you could’ve used almost any dago wine.
噢 我现在要来一点
I’ll have that drink now.
好的 – 杜松子酒加奎宁水
Of course. – Gin and tonic, I think.
你应得的 我亲爱的伙计 来吧
Well, you richly deserve it, my dear fellow. Come along.
噢 我还没有恭贺你 你的游戏
You know, I haven’t congratulated you yet on your game.
设计得挺不错的 – 你真的这么认为? 很好
It was jolly good. – You really think so? Good.
我不得不说结果我是相当满意
Must say I was rather delighted with it myself.
我说
I say,
你是不是真的认为 那时你已经死到临头了?
did you really think your last moment on earth had come?
是的
Yes.
你没有生气 是不是?
You’re not cross, are you?
生气?
Cross?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
那时你经常用的一个词
That’s one of your words.
听我说 当你在扮多普勒 而我在向你解释的时候
Look, as I explained to you when you were playing Doppler,
我必须测试一下你 是不是像我所怀疑的
I had to test your mettle to see if, as I suspected,
你正好就是我想的那种人
you really were my sort of person.
玩游戏的那种人? – 正是
The games playing sort of person? – Exactly.
那我是吗? – 毫无疑问是的
And am I? – There’s no question about it.
比较一下你这个星期的遭遇 亲爱的麦洛
Compare your experience this weekend, my dear Milo,
和你生命中其他的时刻
with any other moments in your life.
你老实承认
Now if you’re honest with yourself, you’ll have to admit
和我在一起比其他任何人都要刺♥激♥
that you lived more intensely in my company than in anybody else’s,
即使比和玛格丽特在一起刺♥激♥
not even with Marguerite.
我们都知道这只是在玩游戏
Now, we know what it is to play a game,
你和我
you and I.
多么罕见
That’s so rare.
两个志同道合的人在一起
Two people brought together, equally matched,
有着旗鼓相当的勇气和天分
having the courage and the talents
给生命带来无尽的谜题
to make of life a continuing charade
新奇的幻想 快乐的发明
of bright fancies, happy invention.
直面抵抗生活的虚无
To face out its emptiness
体验玩耍的惊险
and its terrors by playing.
一切都仅靠玩游戏
By just playing.
你是不是已经忘了
Haven’t you forgotten
你说过的不知天高地厚的穷小子?
the jumped-up pantry boy who doesn’t know his place?
我们是两个世界的人 你和我 安德鲁
We are from different worlds, you and me, Andrew.
就我而言
In mine,
我没有时间去做那些新奇的幻想和快乐的发明
there was no time for bright fancies and happy inventions.
没有时间停下来饮茶
No stopping for tea.
我们玩的唯一的游戏就是生存
The only game we played was to survive.
要不就进入高墙之内
Or go to the wall.
如果你没有赢 你就没有完成
If you didn’t win, you just didn’t finish.
失败者一无所有
Loser, lose all.
你可能不会理解
You probably don’t understand that.
不管理不理解 你所说的没反驳我的观点
Understand or not, nothing you’ve said disproves my point.
看看你到我这里来的方法
Look at the way you chose to get back at me
扮演多普勒巡官
by playing Inspector Doppler.
简单的报复而已
Simple revenge.
以牙还牙
Paying back in kind.
每个意大利人都明白这个道理
Every wop knows about that.
虚荣心得到满足了? 打成平局了? 扯平了?
Well, is honour satisfied? Score even? One set all?
虚荣心?
Honour?
那又是你的词吧
That’s another one of your words.
我知道
I know
你不仅把我剥的赤条条的
that you stripped me more than naked.
我也知道你确实把我吓个半死
I know that you actually terrified me to death.
我站在那个台阶上往下面看
I stood on those stairs, looking down,
意识到我的外套上袖子上的钮扣
and realising that my coat sleeve button,
这栏杆
the banister,
还有在我第四个手指头上的指甲
the nail on my fourth finger
这都是我这辈子将看到的最后的事物
were absolutely the last things I was gonna see. Ever.
然后 我听到了
Then, I heard the sound
我死亡的声音
of my own death.
这都是你干的 安德鲁
Now, that changes you, Andrew.
相信我
Believe me.
我还欠你这些
And I still owe you for that.
这都过去了 吓吓人而已 亲爱的朋友
It’ll pass, it’s shock, my dear fellow.
让我来给你再… – 我才不要…
Here, let me give you another… – I don’t want
什么平局
an even score.
也不要什么扯平了
And don’t you give me any of that “one set all”,
还有”输赢不重要 重在参与”等等这些废话
or “The game’s the thing, it’s enough to take part” crap.
我爸爸参与了
My father just took part,
还有他的父亲
and his father,
他父亲的父亲
and his father.
输家! 几百年下来传宗接代的输家
Losers! As far back as you can go.
现在到我这里要结束了
Well, it stops with me!
从我开始廷德家庭要开始获得胜利
With me, the Tindles start winning!
而其他的人开始要输了
And others start losing.
你就是个好例子
You, for example.
我?
Me?
我输了什么 – 一个新的游戏
Lose what? – A new game.
我的游戏 我的原则 我的方法
My kind. My rules, played my way.
做为开始
And to start it,
我杀掉了某个人
I have killed someone.
你杀了一个人
You’ve killed someone.
谋杀了一个人 我犯下了谋杀
Murdered someone. Committed murder.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re not serious?
绝对没有
Deadly.
是一场真的游戏
It’s a real game
也是一场真正的谋杀
and a real murder.
真的没有必要再来玩一场假游戏了 对不对
There’s absolutely no point in playing another pretend game, isn’t that right?
是的 – 我们现在不用假装了
Absolutely not. – We’re past pretending now.
那是业余玩家的做法
We’ll leave that to the amateurs.
是绅士玩的游戏 比如你
The gentlemen players, like you.
噢 麦洛 我想或许下次
Look, Milo. I think perhaps another time.
不能再耽搁了 – 好吧 好吧
It can’t wait! – All right, all right.
我奉陪
We’ll play your game.
你杀了谁?
Now whom did you kill?
谁? 你问谁?
Whom? Whom?
不是你 当然就是你最关心的人了
Who, besides yourself, is the closest to being someone you care about?
比方说你的女朋友 泰娅
Would it be your girlfriend, Tea?
或许是吧
Possibly.
为什么
Why?
她是不二选择啊
She’s the one.
你杀了泰娅?
You killed Tea?
她的深邃的眼睛 是芬兰丛林最秘密的深湖
She, whose cobalt eyes were the secret forest pools of Finlandia.
而我永远的合上了这双眼睛
I closed them.
你? – 是的 我勒死了她
You? – Yes, I strangled her.
就在那个毯子上 我勒死了她
Right over there, on that rug, I strangled her.
哦对 我先上了她
And, yes, I screwed her first.
你先强♥奸♥了她 然后勒死…
You raped and strangled…
不 不算强♥奸♥
No, not rape.
她主动要求的
She wanted it.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
你可不要和我玩这种粗劣的游戏
You can’t take me with a crude game like this.
老实说 麦洛 我觉得你不是一个坏人
Honestly, Milo, I gave you credit for better sport.
我昨天在这间屋子里 为多普勒布置血迹和准备衣服的时候