明天见
See you tomorrow.
她是那么甜蜜
Sugar sweet so is she
再见我说再见
Bye I said bye
再见黑鸟
Bye Blackbird
似乎没有人爱
No one seems to love
或理解我
Or understand me
所有的不幸故事
And all the hard luck stories
他们一直交给我
They keep handing me
有人闪耀那光的地方
Where somebody shines the light
我今晚就要回家了
I’m be coming on home tonight
再见,我想说再见
Bye, bye I wanna say
黑鸟
Blackbird
上帝保佑
Lord have mercy
等我亲爱的,是的
Wait for me darling, yeah
劳丽?我是安妮,我很好
Laurie? It’s Annie. I’m fine.
我在写广播节目,你认识菲尔斯通医生吗?
I’m writing about radio shows. Do you know Dr. Fieldstone?
我为巴尔的摩太阳报工作,我正在写一篇关于丧亲的文章
I work for the Baltimore Sun, and I’m doing a piece on bereavement.
我知道你有个来自西雅图的听众
I understand you had a caller from Seattle.
这里是乔纳·鲍德温,我们现在不在…
This is Jonah Baldwin. We’re not in right now…
欢迎来到关系城市新闻局
新闻搜索
输入你的需求
查找萨缪尔·鲍德…
找到216位萨缪尔·鲍德温
按Y键显示或输入内容
查找萨缪尔·鲍德温,乔纳·鲍德温
找到萨缪尔·鲍德温,乔纳·鲍德温
按Y键显示或输入内容
死亡:鲍德温,玛格丽特·阿伯特
萨缪尔亲爱的妻子,乔纳的母亲
死亡:鲍德温,玛格丽特·阿伯特
萨缪尔亲爱的妻子,乔纳的母亲
葬礼,6月10日,星期四上午10点,
天国休憩教堂,110N州
代替鲜花的捐款应寄给芝加哥园艺协会
查找萨缪尔·鲍德温,芝加哥
找到4位萨缪尔·鲍德温
按Y键显示或输入内容
找到4位萨缪尔·鲍德温
按Y键显示或输入内容
萨缪尔·鲍德温:1961年,重大盗窃案被捕
萨缪尔·鲍德温:1967年,被判受贿罪的市政官员
萨缪尔·鲍德温:建筑师,建造过城市广场
萨缪尔·鲍德温:标枪比赛的世界纪录保持者
建筑师
Architect.
萨缪尔·鲍德温:1961年,重大盗窃案被捕
萨缪尔·鲍德温:1967年,被判受贿罪的市政官员
萨缪尔·鲍德温:建筑师,建造过城市广场
萨缪尔·鲍德温:标枪比赛的世界纪录保持者
传真界面
AAA侦探所
西雅图…
AAA侦探所
华盛顿西雅图
背景调查,包括照片
AAA侦探所
华盛顿西雅图
背景调查,包括照片
萨缪尔·鲍德温,西雅图
建筑师。信息保密
如果灾难来临,我要么午夜要么8点30回来
I’ll be back either by midnight or 8:30, if disaster strikes.
– 这是给我们俩的 – “不眠之子,巴尔的摩”
– Here’s one for both of us. – “Sleepless and Son, Baltimore.”
这是医生的电♥话♥号♥码
Here’s the doctor’s number.
如果有人喝了毒药,这是一瓶吐剂
Here’s a bottle of Ipecac if anybody drinks poison.
我看起来怎么样?我看起来还好吗?
How do I look? Do I look all right?
我看起来很傻,我太认真了,我正要去理发
I look stupid. I’m trying too hard. I was going to get a haircut.
– 这是一封好信,爸爸 – 这些鞋跟很奇怪
– This is a good letter, Dad. – These heels are grotesque.
她叫安妮·里德
Her name is Annie Reed.
爸爸,看这个
Dad, read this.
“亲爱的不眠之子…
“Dear Sleepless and Son…
我是一个优秀的三垒手,让我告诉你…
I’m an excellent third baseman, and let me tell you…
…罗宾逊是最棒的,我们必须就此达成一致,我来自巴尔的摩”
…Robinson was the best. We must agree on this. I’m from Baltimore.”
她喜欢布鲁克斯·罗宾逊,你也是,这是个预兆
She likes Brooks Robinson. So do you. It’s a sign.
过来,我给你看个预兆
Come here. I’ll show you a sign.
西雅图在哪里?巴尔的摩呢?就在那里!
Where’s Seattle? And Baltimore? Right there!
大约有26个州,这是个预兆
There’s like 26 states between here and there. That’s a sign.
我要走了,再见,我爱你
I’m out of here. Goodbye. I love you.
克拉丽丝,你的车挪了吗?
Clarise, did you move your car?
– 谢谢,德里克,我会要… – 白葡萄酒雪碧?
– Thanks, Derrick. I’ll have… – White wine spritzer?
– 你呢,先生? – 我很好
– And you, sir? – I’m fine.
– 你看起来不错 – 你也是
– You look good. – So do you.
我以为你不会打电♥话♥给我
I thought you’d never call me.
我真的很想让你这么做
I really wanted you to.
鲍德温先生,有你的电♥话♥
Mr. Baldwin, phone call for you.
爸爸,我们能去纽约过情人节吗?
Dad, can we go to New York for Valentine’s Day?
安妮·里德想在帝国大厦楼顶上见我们
Annie Reed wants to meet us at the top of the Empire State Building.
乔纳,你摔倒了吗?克拉丽丝被勒死了吗?
Jonah, have you fallen down? Has Clarise been strangled?
– 不 – 这就是你打电♥话♥的原因吗?
– No. – Is that the reason you’re calling?
我们可以从杰西卡的父母那里买♥♥到便宜的票
We can get cheap tickets from Jessica’s parents.
我们稍后再谈
We’ll talk about it later.
这次谈话持续太久了,去睡觉吧
This conversation has lasted too long. Go to bed.
– 一切都好吗? – 是的,你有孩子吗?
– Everything all right? – Yes. Do you have kids?
你想要我的吗?
You want mine?
我要一杯纯咖啡
I’ll have an Absolut straight up.
把它放下,住手!
Put that down. Stop it!
– 她来了 – 她为什么带食品杂货?
– There she is. – Why is she bringing groceries?
– 她要给我们做饭 – 嗨,萨姆
– She’s going to cook for us. – Hi, Sam.
让我猜猜,你一定是乔纳
Let me guess. You must be Jonah.
就这样?车在这边
This is it? The car is this way.
她刷了六遍油漆,现在她想把壁炉重新装♥修♥
She’s on her sixth painter. And now she wants the fireplace rebricked.
– 我认识她,我可以打电♥话♥给她 – 我就用砖头打她
– I know her. I could call her. – I’ll just hit her with a brick.
真有趣,你真有趣
That’s so funny. You’re so funny.
当她想做某事时,她说:“你最清楚
When she wants something done she says: “You know best.
但我们能不能把房♥子翻个底朝天?
But couldn’t we flip the house so the back is in front?
前面放在铰链上,那样我就可以用车♥库♥遥控器进去了”
Put the front on a hinge so I can get in with a garage door opener.”
– “是的,我们可以,我们就… – “搬走橱柜”
– “Yes, we can. We’ll just…” – “Move the cabinets.”
乔纳,拿些东西来
Jonah, bring some of that stuff.
你喜欢棒球吗?
Do you like baseball?
是的,事实上我们公♥司♥有水手队的包厢座位,哪天我们去吧
Yes. In fact my firm has box seats to the Mariners. Let’s go some day.
露营怎么样?你喜欢吗?
What about camping? Do you like that?
我去露营过一次
I went camping once.
– 我们应该多去露营 – 你说得对,该睡觉了
– We should go camping more often. – You’re right. Time for bed.
– 才10点 – 没错,该睡觉了
– It’s only 10:00. – That’s right. Time for bed.
晚安
Goodnight.
谢谢维多利亚的美味晚餐
Thank Victoria for the nice dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐,我从没见过有人那样煮土豆
Thanks for dinner. I never saw anybody cook potatoes that way.
我很高兴你喜欢它,晚安,乔纳
I’m glad you liked it. Goodnight, Jonah.
我们这儿土豆不多见,我们是米饭人
We don’t see a lot of potatoes here. We’re rice men.
对不起,沃尔特,我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Walter. I’m sorry.
打开你的收音机
Turn on your radio.
那孩子在上面,你让我听这些垃圾!
The kid is on. You’ve got me listening to this garbage!
贝基和瑞克有麻烦了,贝基,我会给你回电♥话♥
Becky’s having trouble with Rick. Becky, I’ll call you back.
对不起,沃尔特,你在流血吗?
I’m sorry, Walter. Are you bleeding?
他正在吻她!
He’s kissing her right now!
你在监视你父亲吗?
Are you spying on your father?
– 他在吻谁? – 我必须让他们停下来
– Who is he kissing? – I have to make them stop.
– 我该怎么向沃尔特解释? – 她做了晚饭
– How will I explain this to Walter? – She made dinner.
她带了整整一年的食物!
She brought food for a whole year!
你父亲在约会真好,对你来说太难了
It’s good that your father’s dating. It’s just hard on you.
你以为你想要它,但当它发生时,你会害怕
You think you want it, but when it happens, it scares you.
你父亲不应该决定某人是否适合他吗?
Shouldn’t your father decide whether someone is right for him?
他还不够清醒
He’s not sane enough.
他在吻她的嘴唇,我爸被一个傻女人俘虏了!
He’s kissing her on the lips. My dad’s been captured by a ‘ho!
冷静,明天,当你吃早餐的时候…
Calm down. Tomorrow, when you’re having breakfast…
…告诉他你的感受,别把它藏在心里
…tell him how you feel. Don’t keep it inside.
斯卡莉特小姐,在杂物柜里,带着收音机
Miss Scarlett. In the broom closet. With the radio.
沃尔特,你吓到我了,别再那样做了
Walter, you scared me. Don’t ever do that again.
– 我看见一个黑寡妇 – 你吓到我和维多利亚了
– I saw a black widow. – You scared me and Victoria.
– 它就在那里 – 下次我要你说:
– It was right there. – Next time I want you to say:
“爸爸,我看见一只有毒的昆虫”
“Dad, I see a poisonous insect.”
我会处理的,别尖叫
And I’ll deal with it. Don’t scream.
贝基以为瑞克在电台里
Becky thought Rick was on the radio.
原来那家伙住在德卢斯,德卢斯在哪?
It turned out the guy lived in Duluth. Where’s Duluth?
– 这没有任何意义 – 我知道,完全没有意义
– That doesn’t make any sense. – I know. No sense at all.
– 感谢上帝,我的生活是在正确的位置 – 德卢斯?在北达科他州
– Thank God my life is in place. – Duluth? That’s in North Dakota.
– 很好的信,写给她吧 – 你这么认为?
– Great letter. Write to her. – You think so?
那是Y-O-H,你唯一的希望
It’s Y-O-H. Your only hope.
我想我可以在那些广播节目上做个报道
I thought I’d do a story on those radio shows.
– 你得去个地方 – 当然
– You’d have to go somewhere. – Definitely.
– 你不能做个电♥话♥采访吗? – 不
– Can’t you do a phone interview? – No.