你说完了吗?我们在哪里?
Are you done? Where were we?
如果有人是鳏夫,为什么他是鳏夫而不是鳏居者?
If someone’s a widower, why is he widowed and not widowered?
只是想知道
Just wondering.
刚才是怎么回事?你怎么了?
What was that about up there? What’s with you?
– 没什么 – 那是什么事,告诉我
– Nothing. – There’s something. Tell me.
– 西雅图夜未眠? – 她就是这么叫他的
– Sleepless in Seattle? – That’s what she called him.
现在有2000个女人想要他的号♥码,他可能是个疯子…
Now 2,000 women want his number. He could be a crackhead…
…易装癖,瘾君子,或者真的病了,就像我的瑞克
…a transvestite, a junkie, or really sick, like my Rick.
实际上,他听起来不错
Actually, he sounded nice.
真的?原来是这样
Really? Now we’re getting down to it.
我疯狂地爱上了沃尔特,前几天晚上他做了件疯狂的事
I’m madly in love with Walter. He did a crazy thing the other night.
太好笑了,那是什么?
It was so funny. What was that?
我得去波士顿参加会议
I’ve got to go to Boston for the convention.
我还要去拜访温斯顿休斯
And I have to visit Winston-Hughes.
我们为什么不在纽约过情人节周末呢?
Why don’t we meet in New York for Valentine’s Day weekend?
– 沃尔特,我很乐意! – 我们可以待在广场
– Walter, I’d love to! – We can stay at the Plaza.
– 在中♥央♥公园溜冰 – 注册
– Ice skate in Central Park. – Register.
你知道…盘子,杯子,银器,所有东西
You know… for dishes, glasses, silver, everything.
怎么样?
How about it?
– 我们在唐人街吃点心 – 那里面含有小麦吗?
– We’ll have dim sum in Chinatown. – Is there wheat in it?
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
点心,点心,嘟嘟啵
Dim sum, dim sum Dooby-doo-bop
十,九,八,七,六…
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six…
…五,四,三,二,一…
…five, four, three, two, one…
乔纳,醒醒,球掉下来了
Jonah, wake up. The ball’s dropping.
– 新年快乐 – 新年快乐
– Happy New Year. – Happy New Year.
– 吻霍华德 – 晚安,霍华德
– Kiss Howard. – Goodnight, Howard.
(纳特金·科尔:《星尘》)
(Nat King Cole: “Stardust”)
有时我想知道
Sometimes I wonder
为什么我度过
Why I spend
孤独的夜晚
The lonely nights
梦到一首歌♥
Dreaming of a song
那旋律
The melody
缠绕着我的幻想
Haunts my reverie
我又一次和你在一起
And I am once again with you
当我们的爱是新鲜的
When our love was new
每一个吻都是一种灵感
And each kiss an inspiration
但那是很久以前的事
But that was long ago
现在我的安慰
Now my consolation
在一首歌♥的星尘中
Is in the stardust of a song
在花♥园♥的墙上
Beside a garden wall
当星光闪烁时
When stars are bright
你在我怀里
You are in my arms
那夜莺
The nightingale
讲述他的童话
Tells his fairy tale
在玫瑰生长的天堂
Of paradise where roses grew
我可以喝你一半的啤酒吗?
Can I have half your beer?
喝吧
Go ahead.
我过去常说什么?“在这看着你?”
What did I use to say? “Here’s looking at you”?
– “你的眼睛这里有泥”? – “敬我们”
– “Here’s mud in your eye”? – “Here’s to us.”
你常说:“敬我们”
You used to say: “Here’s to us.”
哦,宝贝,我想你,非常痛苦
Oh, babe. I miss you so much it hurts.
你想告诉他吗?我会告诉他的
You want to tell him? I’ll tell him.
她又有了另一个主意
She’s back with another idea.
萨姆,很高兴你能来,我在收音机里听到你的声音,我告诉了所有人
Sam, I’m glad you’re here. I heard you on the radio. I told everyone.
– 我们已经知道了 – 来自格蕾丝 – 全西雅图的人都知道
– We already knew. From Grace. – Then all of Seattle knows.
我在刷牙,你在那儿,我打电♥话♥给我妈妈
I was brushing my teeth and there you were. I called my mother.
我说,“打开收音机,那是我的建筑师”
I said, “Turn on the radio. That’s my architect.”
你知道,当一个男人能够表达自己的感情的时候,那是多么美好
You know, it’s so nice when a man can express his feelings.
– 我希望我能 – 克莱尔,有什么问题吗?
– I wish I could. – Claire, is there a problem?
我昨晚睡不着,你知道那是什么感觉
I couldn’t sleep last night. You know what that’s like.
我的盘子无法放进冰箱
My platters won’t fit in the refrigerator.
在聚会上我用盘子,所以我想要一台零度以下的冰箱
At parties I use platters, so I want a Sub Zero refrigerator instead.
– 我们得重做橱柜 – 我们会嵌进这堵墙的
– We have to redo the cabinets. – We’ll be into this wall.
– 承重墙 – 那已拖延了五,六…
– A bearing wall. – That’s a delay of five, six…
…12周 – 把事情做好很重要
…12 weeks. – It’s important to get it right.
好吧,装♥修♥设计师打电♥话♥来了,再见
Well, la decorateur calls. Bye.
这是命运,她离婚了,我们不想做这个,你需要一个妻子
It’s fate. She’s divorced, we don’t want to do this and you need a wife.
– 一切相交 – 百慕大三角
– Everything intersects. – The Bermuda Triangle.
再多一个,你有房♥间吗?
Here’s one more. Do you have room?
– 爸爸,都是给你的 – 给你
– Dad, they’re all for you. – Here you go.
“西雅图夜未眠”
“Sleepless in Seattle.”
如果你睡不着,试着从另一边喝杯水
If you can’t sleep, try drinking a glass of water from the other side.
那是为了打嗝,或者你可以把一勺糖放在嘴里
That’s for hiccups. Or you can hold a spoonful of sugar in your mouth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 但为什么要告诉他们我们的地址? – 他们打电♥话♥来要的
– But why give them our address? – They called and asked for it.
“亲爱的西雅图夜未眠,你是我听过的最有魅力的人”
“Dear Sleepless in Seattle. You are the most attractive man I’ve heard.”
他们打电♥话♥来了?你也给了他们我们的号♥码?
They called? You gave them our number too?
你必须这样,才能上节目
You have to, to get on the air.
“亲爱的西雅图夜未眠,我住在塔尔萨”,那在哪儿?
“Dear Sleepless in Seattle. I live in Tulsa.” Where’s that?
– 在俄克拉荷马州,那是哪里? – 中部的某个地方
– In Oklahoma. Where is that? – Somewhere in the middle.
我不会去想他们在学校没有教你什么
I won’t think about what they don’t teach you at school.
我想我们应该排除不住在附近的人
I think we should rule out anyone who doesn’t live near here.
她愿意乘飞机去任何地方
She’s willing to fly anywhere.
看起来像我三年级的老师,她是我三年级的老师!
Looks like my third-grade teacher. She is my third-grade teacher!
– 你不想看这些吗? – 不,哪有这么做的
– Don’t you want to read these? – No, it’s not how it’s done.
我宁愿见到我喜欢的人
I’d rather see somebody I like.
– 然后我请她出去喝一杯 – 或者一片披萨
– Then I’d ask her out for a drink. – Or a slice of pizza.
第一次约会就不吃晚饭,因为中途你会后悔的
No dinner on the first date, because halfway through you could regret it.
但如果你喝酒之后喜欢她们,你总是可以请他们吃饭
But if you like them after a drink, you can always ask them to dinner.
如果不喜欢,你可以说“太棒了”,然后回家
If not, you can say, “That was great,” and go home.
你看到了吗?我想知道是否还能这样用
You see? I wonder if it still works this way.
– 不是,他们问你 – 我开始注意到了
– It doesn’t. They ask you. – I’m starting to notice that.
如果你有了一个新妻子,你会和她上♥床♥,嗯?
If you get a new wife, you’ll have sex with her, huh?
– 我当然希望如此 – 她会抓你的背吗?
– I certainly hope so. – Will she scratch up your back?
在电影里,女人在做♥爱♥时总是抓着男人的背尖叫
In movies women always scratch the man’s back and scream during sex.
– 你怎么知道的? – 杰德家的有线电视
– How do you know this? – Jed’s got cable.
请把毛巾递给我
Hand me that towel, please.
谢谢您,我给你擦,“杰德家的有线电视!”
Thank you. Let me get you. “Jed’s got cable!”
(约翰医生:“狂欢”)
(Dr. John: “Makin’ Whoopee”)
又一个新娘又一个新郎
Another bride Another groom
又一个阳光蜜月
Another sunny honeymoon
又一个季节,又一个原因
Another season, another reason
为了狂欢
For makin’ whoopee
(卡莉·西蒙:“在凌晨的时候”)
(Carly Simon: “In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning”)
当太阳高挂在午后的天空
When the sun is high In the afternoon sky
你总能找到点事做
You can always find Something to do
但从黄昏到黎明,时钟滴答响
But from dusk till dawn As the clock ticks on
你发生了什么事
Something happens to you
在凌晨的时候
In the wee small hours Of the morning
当整个广阔世界在沉睡
While the whole wide world Is fast asleep
你睡不着
You lie awake
想那个男孩
And think about the boy
从来没有想数羊
And never ever think Of counting sheep
现在是菲尔斯通医生,心理学家和你从未有过的朋友
Now to Dr. Fieldstone, psychologist and the friend you never had.
– 记得在迈阿密的孤独吗? – 他不再爱我了
– Remember Marooned in Miami? – He doesn’t love me anymore.
– 那为什么要和他在一起? – 在丹佛的失望
– Then why stay with him? – Disappointed in Denver.
当我接近高♥潮♥时,他会去做三明治
When I come close to orgasm, he goes to make a sandwich.
– 事先做个三明治 – 西雅图夜未眠
– Make a sandwich beforehand. – Sleepless in Seattle.
我会每天早上起床,呼吸一整天
I’ll get up every morning and breathe in and out all day long.
过一会儿我就不用提醒自己…
After a while I won’t have to remind myself…
…站起来吸气和呼气
…to get up and breathe in and out.
再过一会儿我就不用想…
Then after a while I won’t have to think about…
…我是如何拥有那众多而完美的瞬间
…how I had it great and perfect for a while.
你妻子为什么这么特别?
Why was your wife so special?
你的节目有多长?
How long is your program?
那是无数的小事
It was a million little things.
当你把它们加起来的时候,那意味着我们是命中注定的
When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.
我知道,我第一次接触她
I knew it, the first time I touched her.
那就像回到家里,却不是我所知道的家
It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!